The Ingham Family #63 Hi Steve!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haven’t watched the reaction video but letters about what and to who? Surely no solicitor would write letters telling people that they can’t tell the truth about something? I hope it costs them dearly, they are total cowards, watching from the sidelines and then using their money to send threatening letters to people who don’t agree with
Letters I suspect about the recent allegations, they send out to those who publicly speak out. They'll likely target the young girls and people like McPhee to scare them off anymore revelations.
It will all be hot air and some solicitors will happily send out ceist and desist letters because it's easy money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh dear, it seems that Lorraine is having trouble producing the goods! I can imagine it would be very difficult to show proof without implicating herself with the comments she made!

View attachment 52148View attachment 52150View attachment 52151View attachment 52152
I think admin decided we don’t discuss these smaller channels as they’re irrelevant, they always have been, they were both desperate for us to talk about them and desperate to get us removed 🤷‍♀️
it’s a tricky one when it includes one of Janes main trolls however, leaving her out of the conversation is protecting her from being called out on what she’s done.
Especially if she’s in this support group and as of yet hasn’t spoke out there. I think if posts are relevant they won’t be removed

I wouldn’t waste energy talking about any of these bandwagon channels until they’re directly connected to the story.
And mcfee and her many accounts seems to be right now. However irrelevant she is.

Reactions: 14
WOOO-HOOOOO!
(I thought you said "in case Lazy gets huge runs") 🤣💩💩💩💩💩

Who did those hand-written notes for the free phone socket-holder-things? Esme?? I can't stand that curly-wurly, childish lettering. I can do calligraphy, so it just pains me to see that cack-handed attempt to look elegant 😬
And who wants THREE phone-things? I have ONE phone. I don't know anyone who has three. I can only imagine drug-dealers and unfaithful spouses owning more than one phone 🤔 Or are there entire families devoted to these gyppos? One for mum, one for dad, one for littl'un? 🤷🏻

I know what you mean 🙋🏻
Well from the reviews they drop off a very lot easily so you get two replacements ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cheers

No. Chris will probably try and do it with the garden shears.
Im pretty sure he was trimming her with scissors in the vlog not long ago. He’ll spend money on wheels for his roller skates but he’ll let his poor dog turn into a sheep before he’ll pay for the groomers.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I love that group, they dont hold back. Interesting that she's never came forward on discussions about her family on there though.
This one made me laugh, this was a post about the Radfords announcing last years pregnancy, with the then lastest 'ie' girl was announced in all the gutter papers.
She obviously had to cimment as she's such good friends with them. I knew they were in cahoots but it stretches back further than i realised!

View attachment 52121View attachment 52122View attachment 52124
If you do something every day it’s a career. So if you sell drugs or shop lift or play Xbox daily is that a career. Nope Sarah. No it’s not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well from the reviews they drop off a very lot easily so you get two replacements ha
That’s what it is. I saw an ifam complaining that hers had fallen apart so they’re probably sending out 3 so you get 3 hours worth of cheap popsockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Poor Steve.
Not only is he reading posts about Jane the groomer he’s now reading posts fat shaming un groomed prinny 😆😆

Sorry Steve. Listen now you’ve caught up, Go walk prinny Hun...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be allowed to work with the public you need to have a CRB check and that would show up his criminal record
I don’t think that’s right. That’s if you’re employed by an organisation in a role where you come into contact with children. A jobbing decorator wouldn’t need one. Chilling to think he could be in kids bedrooms.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think admin decided we don’t discuss these smaller channels as they’re irrelevant, they always have been, they were both desperate for us to talk about them and desperate to get us removed 🤷‍♀️
it’s a tricky one when it includes one of Janes main trolls however, leaving her out of the conversation is protecting her from being called out on what she’s done.
Especially if she’s in this support group and as of yet hasn’t spoke out there. I think if posts are relevant they won’t be removed

I wouldn’t waste energy talking about any of these bandwagon channels until they’re directly connected to the story.
And mcfee and her many accounts seems to be right now. However irrelevant she is.
Thanks for explaining! After seeing her in raptures over a 'cameo' role in the Ingham vlog, I don't want to inflate her ego by mentioning her name on here. The truth will out in the end.

Reactions: 9
If you do something every day it’s a career. So if you sell drugs or shop lift or play Xbox daily is that a career. Nope Sarah. No it’s not.
So when jace starts picking his nose daily and she tells him not to, she is ruining his career

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thanks for explaining! After seeing her in raptures over a 'cameo' role in the Ingham vlog, I don't want to inflate her ego by mentioning her name on here. The truth will out in the end.
I completely agree,
I think a lot of us know what these channels are about.
But the ones who were working for Jane and Sarah, they’re like rats leaving a sinking ship, they shouldn’t be allowed on life boats but that’s just my opinion
🙂
Until this lot hand over real information, and I’m including Nikki and the other trollin’ flip floppers in that (or prove where they stand now in some other way)
they don’t deserve us wasting out breath on them.

Reactions: 17
My sister is with a housing association and she was telling me yesterday that all the repair workers have to be crb checked. Apparently one of the repair guys was telling her he had turned up to another house and the mother had left her 16yr old there to let him in. As soon as he asked whether she was the only one in the house he had to leave and told her that he couldn’t carry out the work without anyone over the age of 18 present.
Apparently it followed an incident where another 16yr old girl had accused one of the repair men of touching her inappropriately. It was later dropped when the police got involved and it turned out she made the whole thing up but the guy almost lost his job because of it.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
As I don't watch the vlogs, do the Minghams ever film Prinny going to a vets or a groomers? Do they ever mention the booster vaccinations she should have every year for parvo and kennel cough? It annoys me hearing that Creepy is snipping at her with kitchen scissors - poodle crosses need professional grooming as they don't moult. That includes checking her ears for excess fur which can cause ear infections. And her claws will need clipping. Poor bloody dog if all he does it snip at her fur. Do they vlog her care and upkeep??

Does Prinny look overweight to anyone else? They used to film them taking her on a walk all the time but now we never see it...

View attachment 52140
Lol, initiate Operation Bed Sheet Watch ⏱ Let's see how many months this bedding stays on before it's peeled off for cheap, new bedding straight from the plastic packaging 👍🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I wish I had the time to make myself a youtube channel and talk about them real single day just to get one of his legal threatening letters, to carry on and actually have the whole process happen and him actually take me to court. I’m no legal eagle but what honestly who has ever been sued for sharing information that is true and has been reported through verified news sources? Who has ever been sent to prison for sharing their opinion in a non threatening way? What planet does he live on? I’m honestly furious that they think they can silence people because they don’t like the reaction to their actual behaviour? Especially with all of these horrible messages from his Mother actually encouraging children to troll and dox? Sorry for the rant!
You won’t go to prison for it as it’s civil, but a lot of people, including newspaper editors and journalists, have been sued for saying something that is true, or untrue, that is defamatory. And it’s the defendant who has to prove it’s true. If you can’t provide proof Chris slept with Hayley, it’s defamation to write it on social media etc. hence the papers didn’t cover it in their multiple stories

Reactions: 7
Has everyone seen the photos the real inghams have released of emails sent to country joe/veronica

😂 [email protected] 🤣 i can hardly breathe

They are hard to read but zoom in and should be able to. Theyre shocking. I do not know why im still shocked by that family

About dougal... "i have a very lot on him" 🤣🤣 are these for real, they seem like parody emails

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.