The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re so arrogant they can’t see how boring to the child ifam watching them peddling merch everyday is.

Reactions: 11
Splashed out on the good stuff to celebrate the launch. Costs less than one of her blankets
Thought so too. And the flowers looked nasty. Couldn't be arsed to support an independent, local florist and get a nice, hand-tied, seasonal bouquet? It was a bit of a damp squib, that launch - it was all about the ordering system going live and whooping over numbers 😒

Reactions: 7
Loved how she said how busy they were with orders ekcetera ekcetera but she found time for some Instagram rants still 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought so too. And the flowers looked nasty. Couldn't be arsed to support an independent, local florist and get a nice, hand-tied, seasonal bouquet? It was a bit of a damp squib, that launch - it was all about the ordering system going live and whooping over numbers 😒
I imagined that the office management got her those.

Reactions: 2
Omg, is it already almost time for a new thread title? But the stamp on Pat's resignation letter is hardly dry! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The messages sent to Nikki are quite clear. Sarah was fully aware of Chris cheating and doesn’t give a tit other than protecting the reputation & Chris is allowed to get away with it. I can forgive Nikki for sticking up for a friend (not the trolling she did) but it just shows how vile they are. They must be scraping the barrel for money selling their house & flogging cheap blankets. I have the upmost respect for Jess, Bella, Hayley & Chloe for coming forward and exposing them. The truth will always come out. Let’s just hope those kids aren’t damaged from it all when they are older.
Maybe she figures that if he's getting it somewhere else, he'll leave her alone.

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion incoming:

The Ingham Family #62 Dipping his wick? Where’s the rest of the tea, Nik?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
It does make me laugh though to think when mcflea went off to the meet up all chuffed with her brush with Nikki nearly an Ingham fame and to bum lick Mary Shortle in a really bad video montage to now discover that Sarah just considers them all trolls and ‘strangers off the internet’ 😂😂😂 we already guessed that the shite she sent her went in the bin now we know for definite it did!

• Haha
Lazy in the pound shop on Insta (yes, isn't it?) waving a plate of plastic parts around like it's hilarious. It was only missing Creepy's severed crippler.

And she's a liar. Infectious laugh, my arse.
Infectious cold sores, yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes he sent drop that towel to Bella. Not sure who C is either.

I wonder if Sarah will deal with this in an adult way or do something similar to her husband's video last summer when he said nothing but deny he was a paedophile and moan about his poor poor pregnant wife and his anxiety. 'No hell no' round 2?

See you in Switzerland Nikki.
If I’m not mistaken. Chris and Chloe we’re messaging each other and she mentioned she thought she looked fat and Chris asked her to send another picture without her baggy hoody on to prove she wasn’t. (Allegedly)

What an utter crap vlog again. Poor office is becoming a crèche and another dumping ground for bits and bats. Such a happy existence you lead! I’m so jealous! 🤣
No wonder the views are down! The girls and Jace being stuck in the office has become the new daily Morrisons trip. I can’t believe the girls got pulled out of dance and swimming so they can watch Sarah, Jane and Chris packing blankets! 🙄 These idiots actually think the 12 year olds want to watch Sarah go on and on about flogging them overpriced blankets and patting themselves on the back! Their life seems to revolve around merchandise! 🤣🤣

I noticed Isla looked a bit panicked when she spilt confetti on the floor! Chris forced a laugh to pretend he didn’t mind mess but I’m guessing off camera he was having cold sweats and pulling out the hoover! 🙄 Blanket sales must have went well! The girls didn’t have to share their dinner in the restaurant and got one each!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Would it not have been the husbandly thing to do to put a story up on his Instagram about her launch?

The ingham family #62 Chris dipped his wicky, now he’s gonna sue Nikki.

Was going to add Sarah’s still a pricky but I think that goes without saying.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Would it not have been the husbandly thing to do to put a story up on his Instagram about her launch?
It is very odd that he hasn’t shown any support outside of the vlog.

But then are we really that surprised?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.