The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope everyone is reporting her to the proper agency for not getting these items tested for safety since she claims so much has been sold. What if something happens to a baby because of her negligence? In America we always have recalls on items and they can no longer be sold and customers are given a full refund. I hope this happens to her. There's a lot of factors at stake regarding the material, choking hazards, fire safety(actually it needs to be identified on the label that it is fire proof especially if she is selling here in America). Also has to be noted those teethers don't impose a choking risk, needs to be noted on packaging or label. So very sure she didn't do this. She knows nothing about safety as we have all seen.

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit behind the times but just seen the episode I WENT CHRISTMAS SHOPPING! That Isla OMG what a cheeky CHEEKY little girl 😱 she gets worse every time I see her ! Grabbing & Snatching & her tone of voice to her parents is disgusting! My children would never have dared speak to me like that or snatch things from anyone !

Catching up on the fall out with Sarah & Nikki I would be very surprised if that’s real ! I’d imagine it’s a set up ! If it is real ( doubtful ) then I don’t sympathise with her at all , she knew the score and covered up for them ! If she is angry with them and has fallen out with Sarah I’d imagine it’s over money but like I say I think it’s to get on side with the anti Ingham brigade for information.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 49713
Look at that discount! How could you not want one for that price?

Also, unparalleled service?
Unparalleled because no other business will mess it up like them!
nice to see her promoting the use of unsafe cot bumpers, too.🙄

Finally caught up.
Wowwieee.

You know if Sarah had left chris when she found out he cheated I would’ve had some respect for her.
You bet that if my husband ever cheats on me he’ll be out the door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
dont know how to delete my old one but better suggestion that my previous
#62 Dipped Wick,Blankets Sell Quick and Law Suit Coming Slick

Reactions: 6
What’s the website to see Instagram if you don’t have an account please? It’s been on here before but can’t remember it

Reactions: 1
Anyone else noticed that the more pissed off Sarah is, the more she laughs and finds absolutely anything and everything funny? A mask ffs

We know that red face was tears over everything that's coming out and you have no control over, and not excitement over flogging a few blankets 😉

Oh and drinking wine then driving..

Keep spilling the tea, Nikki. And hit them where it hurts the most💰

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Chris have been out skating with his buddies again. Probably one of them is doing the civil court case for him

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry but him out skating again on a Saturday, one of 2 days you can make amazing content with all the kids being around. A theme park, a pumpkin patch, all the things you used to do at the weekend. But no always a Saturday you are skating..hmmm. This is your livelihood and you out skating all day says to me you cannot be arsed doing what you do anymore or have other ulterior motives. Who knows! I know for one if my channel was failing I would be doing all possible to make it better, better content, better ideas and actually making an effort..not just passing the camera to your wife to go shopping and listen to her talking like a 2 year old. You are in a creative industry time to be creative!

Reactions: 30
The Ingham Family #62- He like to skinny dip, he will dip that wick but believe me he’ll sue you in 5, Nik!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The Ingham Family #62 This disaster has gone on long enough. It’s time to cut his wick.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.