The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure why anybody would be inclined to believe anything that Nikki has to say. This deluded wazzock has been stood right by the Ingham’s side for over 12 months.
She has been heavily involved with Granny Jane and the menopausal mafia in the trolling and fake accounts that have dished out abuse, not only to the girls but to anyone that has supported their version of events.
She was a major player in trying to manipulate many of the smaller Channels, that were calling Creepy out, not only to stop but in some cases to start supporting them.
Yet she’s now trying to play the victim, say that she was lied to and therefore erase all her involvement, well for me she can simply sod off.

IF and it’s a big IF Nikki has fallen out with them I’d guarantee that it has more to do with money, probably connected to that Mason doll, rather than any sudden crisis of conscience over Creepy’s behaviour.

The woman has the brains of a goldfish and the morals of a gutter rat, in other words a perfect match for her mate Lazy.
Menopausal mafia 😂😂😂

Aggressive little gobshite
FANTASTIC way to launch a new business. By being a whiny little witch for all to see. Never change, Sarah 😘 your business will be down the pan before you even open the website.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There is no way I would allow my young daughter, let alone a baby, use a blanket covered with these choking hazards! And let's face it, we know it will have been made in the cheapest way possible so those pom poms will drop like flies

View attachment 49455
Remember though, this is the lady that has cot bumpers in her baby's cot, refused to wake up and feed her baby and feeds him tit on a daily basis.

Reactions: 15
Are you actually able to put your name to a product if you've not actually designed it yourself? It's pretty clear that the material is cheap and massed produced so where is this whole by Sarah Ingham bit coming in to play? It's not handmade or bespoke so what exactly has she designed?
She's designed the little label saying it's by her, that's all she's capable of doing, and that will probably fall off after a few washes! lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
BF65E2ED-885D-4C85-91F9-7E8B9D9B1822.jpeg

Na that’s what parents used to tell their kids.
Now it’s “don’t answer any DM’s from Chris Ingham”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The thing I don’t understand about the blankets is how quick they’ve all be released after her saying she was thinking about binning the idea or had it on hold or whatever because of Kyra . If it was her idea months ago surely she would have released it sooner, they couldn’t have been fully made or designed at the point she had it on hold surely 🤔

Reactions: 5
One thing I cannot understand is why they don’t just do a weekly grocery shop?! They are always popping to the shops for something for tea! I just couldn’t live that unorganised life. How do they have 4 kids and not have an organised grocery shop/ meal plan.

I always find that strange that they are never organised with regards to meals and the food in the house her cupboards are always empty of food or not much anyway and they always say they are going to Morrisons for the tea most people get a big shop once a week or so and small shops for essentials needed but you structure your meals around what you purchase on a regular basis. That would be to hard for Lazy to work out she cant do things like that. When they were in the caravan they lived off of pot noodles most of the time and thats not necessary now in caravans as they all have full cookers and microwaves etc. just her being not capable of doing things

Reactions: 11
So telling someone to go away for asking if she's made them isn't very professional. Her business will sink before it's even started with an attitude like that. It'll be her downfall

Reactions: 15
She wants to step away from being a mum with this venture but it’s literally called BABY and me?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.