The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying she would be mad at Creepy if he got her an expensive ring. Probably because there would be less money to waste spend at B&M.

Isla looked fuming when Chris was talking to Esme at 18:18.

I'm all for breast feeding in public but if I walked into a restaurant and saw Sarah Ingham with her boob out I would walk straight out.
I don’t mind breast feeding but pulling a whole dress up. Surely if you know you’re breast feeding you wear something accessible

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Both my daughters used to be avid viewers. I used to watch on some occasions. I always thought Chris was an oddball and his relationship with Isabelle was very questionable, but they seemed tolerable.
Then Chris gave up his job, and that it when they changed. Money went to their heads. The kids were spoilt, every Christmas, birthday was ridiculous. There were the constant freebies, clickbait and the amount of ‘surprise holidays’ were astronomical. I started seeing more and more comments which didn’t seem to put them in a good light. Everything about their lives were beginning to scream fake. Sarah kept forcing the kids to say or do stuff for the camera.
I remember one particular vlog when Isla was supposed to have said a bad word “ it was supposed to be “foot stuck in coral” but Isla said the f word. When Sarah was talking to the camera you can clearly hear Isla say something like “‘you told me to say it”

Then there was this weird thing about every time the girls were invited to a party the other Girls had to go to and Chris Of course. Filming constantly in soft play and generally not respecting other people’s privacy.

I remember them going on about meet & greets and them saying they were going to try and visit as many places as they could but they only managed like 2 because they chose holidays over pleasing the fans.

The thing that really ticked me off though was Sarah’s rant one Christmas about how some kids are lucky and some don’t get as much as others. I was literally well peeved because I kept thinking the only reason her kids got like 100 presents each was simply because of their brainwashed fans continued to watch such trash.

There is so much more I could say but it would probably be like 10
Pages long!
I have notice they don’t seem to go to soft plays anymore or even birthday party’s 🤷‍♀️

Just watched the video and just realised I have brought my daughter that ring for Christmas 😂🤦‍♀️ She’s 12 my daughter 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jace 'needs feeding' and they give him a slice of Greggs pizza

I can't actually believe it. A slice of Greggs pizza 🤦‍♀️

That poor baby needs new parents asap
Well I've heard it all now. I'm not going to give them a view, but a quick google shows the plain cheese pizza slice has 1.6g of salt. Babies under 12 months are only recommended to have 1g per day. It's really no wonder people call social services, the poor child's kidneys are going to be fucked before his first birthday. Wasn't a mother charged with murder not long ago after giving her child too much salt?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
For me I was totally stunned by all the holidays and the excessive amount of presents at Xmas,Easter and birthdays. They started out being slightly normal parents and as time went on the money went to their heads. Thank god I discovered tattle because I thought I was just being harsh in my thinking.🤔
I was exactly the same, I found them before proper vlogging, I found them during Disney world honeymoon uploads, which I enjoyed as I went a year later, I soon changed my opinion on them as they started vlogging everyday in August 2016 and straight away it was talking of merch that month asking if people wanted it, thought it was very odd as only had just started, then of course came the videos of Chris not being isabelles dad and it was total tit, she said a few people had asked if Chris was her dad, why would people ask that? Also when Isabelle was going to her dad's they could of not vlogged or just said she didn't want to be on camera, they made that video for views and subs end off, made me question them then, soon followed the black eye video, too much for me, she didn't look at all effected by it no emotion which you'd assume to see from a time in your life that was meant to be difficult and traumatic, the drawn on blackeye in thumb nail disgusted me, it looked like she was more taking piss than this serious video, again clearly views and subs and sympathy, another negative, further more their behaviours snd attitudes changed (all 5), they became loud, they became disrespectful jumping all over furniture in IKEA and other shops, touching everything in shops, Chris stopped talking gentle and quite camp to rude boi, the lies rolled off tongues, they were now just vulger show offs. The allegations were just not surprising, nor the pregnancy and neither the attitude afterwards. This family are driven by fame, money and lifestyle, and they don't care about who they hurt, con and abuse to get it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
All I can think when I see small babies in pushchairs with sausage rolls and pizza is chavs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
That LadBaby attempt was so cringeworthy. My favourite line from Sarah:

"Have you seen everyone staring at us right now, wondering what on earth we're doing in here for our anniversary lunch?"

😂 Seriously? TWATS!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
So are they getting shiny new rings from Pandora? Cyoooooot!
Not that it'll mean anything to Chris. He was wearing one when he decided to message a 16-year old girl about getting naked while his wife and children were asleep 😐

I remember when my parents' friends almost broke up because the wife got caught playing around. But they RENEWED THEIR WEDDING VOWS** with much bling and noise, so 'everything was alright' 🤔🤔

** Watch the Minghams renew their vows (with freebies) 👰🏻🤵🏻💰💰💰💰💰💰
I didn't watch are they f going to renew vows, if so how ridiculous, only been married 4 years that's odd.

Reactions: 2
CUHHHMANT DAHHN BALOHH EF YUUHHR MARREYYED ORR YUHHH WERR LAYYTEE FURR YUHHR WEDDIN

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I’m struggling with the light a little bit, it’s quite a bit dark” - Chris Ingham 2019

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That LadBaby attempt was so cringeworthy. My favourite line from Sarah:

"Have you seen everyone staring at us right now, wondering what an earth we're doing in here for our anniversary lunch?"

😂 Seriously? TWATS!
They are celebrities though, or at least that’s what they think they are, not the fact they were talking into a camera as they waited in greggs. Ffs do they really think they are famous 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 19.56.03.png

Noticed how he now films with some sort of filter to blur his own aged and thirst-ridden skin - so obvious

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Why does she feel the need to shout constantly, shh sarah, could still here her shouting on 1, go on jace pull her hair😂 best part of the vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
CUHHHMANT DAHHN BALOHH EF YUUHHR MARREYYED ORR YUHHH WERR LAYYTEE FURR YUHHR WEDDIN
That was as difficult to decipher as a Trim with Tan accent, but just as hilarious 😂

I didn't watch are they f going to renew vows, if so how ridiculous, only been married 4 years that's odd.
Sorry, no I was just suspecting that renewing their vows will be on their list of content ideas 💰💰💰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This channel is getting more and more like a Black Mirror episode

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 20.09.42.png

bleeping hell

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Sarah would rather get her minge out down t'indian than wear sensible breastfeeding-appropriate attire.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This channel is getting more and more like a Black Mirror episode

View attachment 47986

bleeping hell
I didn't watch the vlog, but that image of that poor child is far worse than I could ever have imagined. His health visitor should see that 😡
And YES, they'd LOVE to be in the national press again for it - it's publicity and they're desperate for it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.