The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Frozen veg , frozen roasties, frozen yorkshire, and packet mash !!!!
Why were you so flustered lazy you didn't make a bloody dinner you just cooked it all from frozen, lazy bloody woman, not anything fresh in sight!!!!!

found this on eBay plus this has usb charger, £10 , God help what they are selling it for and it looked like they had a very lot
And it reminded her of Christmas, yeah, probably the only times she "cooks" a roast.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well I heard the biggest load of bullshit out of her mouth tonight

"we don't need anything"??
well you bloody well make sure you tell everyone what you want

"send your gifts to a charity on our behalf" .....yeah cause you frickin don't do you!!!!!!!!!

looks like lazy gained the office as another junk room now they have to keep garage clean

nice clickbait vlog title creepy!!! Yep that will give kids in school a lot to laugh about, a Chinese makes Issabelle cry!!

Reactions: 22
Just watching yesterday’s vlog... frozen Sunday dinner and she’s “outdone herself” 😂😂😂 ffs. It’s just as easy to do it all fresh and tastes 500 times better!! Also “were not leaving today because there’s so much stuff we want to do”... a trip to bloody Lidl 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Frozen veg , frozen roasties, frozen yorkshire, and packet mash !!!!
Why were you so flustered lazy you didn't make a bloody dinner you just cooked it all from frozen, lazy bloody woman, not anything fresh in sight!!!!!

found this on eBay plus this has usb charger, £10 , God help what they are selling it for and it looked like they had a very lot
I think they are selling them for about £19.99 you could buy a Hype back pack for the same price and the same design 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Dont think they went to school either as you said it was way to lights for that time of day. Click bate title tonight again "News that Brings Issy to tears" big deal a "Den" under her bed !!! Sarah on the on the other hand was going on and on about Jace sleeping in her bed its not cause she is lazy yes it is thats why she does it she even said its handy just to "pop it out" he then goes back to sleep. At the age he is now he should be well on to sleeping the full night without a feed until morning breakfast. Thats Lazy again
Oh Wow Letting a baby sleep in her bed How fecking dangerous,
We know you read here you pair of twonks
This was in our local paper today, Learn from it and stop playing at being good parents

Reactions: 1
It's very Ingham to release new backpacks 5 weeks after school went back :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 48
What happened to 'Sarah Says' being the place where all Sarahs wisdom about babies was going to be?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s wrong with the den? It was like a cosy laptop teenage type den, wasn’t strange to me at all. With fairy lights and stuff. Just a nice place to sit when she’s on her laptop.
Totally agree with you, usually nothing wrong with it at all, but quite telling. Just making a cozy space for herself to sit and be that's just hers.

Don't have any siblings, or had my entire life broadcast to the internet, but I imagine it's just her own way of creating her private world for a while.

Your bedroom should be a sanctuary in itself but if you have a dad that hides under your bed to freak you out for the sake of content, never be allowed at 14 to stay at home by herself, what choice does she have?

• Sad
Reactions: 16
For me it’s not so much the den on its (though I haven’t watched the video so don’t know what the den is like) but when you look at just how babied Isabelle has been, the lol dolls, being put to bed and all the other ways
I keep thinking about young stars in years gone by who were deliberately kept 'babied' despite them growing and entering adolescence and young adulthood. Lena Zavaroni lived a horribly oppressed life and was kept looking like a young girl; Judy Garland struggled too to break out of the young girl mould her agents wanted her to stay in. Shirley Temple's career really faltered too because the public couldn't accept that she was growing up. Shirley Temple escaped the tragic fate of the other two because she married an exceptionally supportive man who encouraged her to use her brain. I hope Issy can extricate herself from the clutches of her manipulative parents when she feels she wants to move on.

Reactions: 10
No way they went to school. Was far too light on the journey back to be early morning and Sarah over emphasised how the girls had school and Esme had that 'WTF are you on about' look on her face
Yes I noticed that too, they didn't go to school......

Why didn't they get those boxes delivered to the new office directly?
They too stupid to think of that..........

I think they are selling them for about £19.99 you could buy a Hype back pack for the same price and the same design 🤷‍♀️
I blame any parent who allows or purchases them, absolute rip off and very out of date, my granddaughter will only have river island big handbags because that's the thing apparently?......showed her the backpack and she laughed and said nan " they died with the dinosaurs".

And it reminded her of Christmas, yeah, probably the only times she "cooks" a roast.
The only time she cooks at all...........

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She does not want to help small business or she would be given to them not taking from them as she does at the moment so Lazy start giving instead of taking all the time and for kids to send you items you already said you dont want thats ungrateful after some kids spend their pocket money on you and thats all you think of them its very bad taste from you
Yes you are right

I reckon they did go to school cos the roads were so quiet, but they probably arrived a bit late and had let school know

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Supporting small businesses means you actually buy items from them. Not grab and mooch freebies. Why don't they give away their tacky cheap merch as reciprocation to all those who give them free things on a daily basis. Never would they ever...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Supporting small businesses means you actually buy items from them. Not grab and mooch freebies. Why don't they give away their tacky cheap merch as reciprocation to all those who give them free things on a daily basis. Never would they ever...
Oh they will be doing with any stock they cant shift no doubt

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.