The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah saying on her Instagram that have sold a few back pack especially the Galaxy ones funny that as we have been mentioning them ones 😂
Hi lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Is that yummmmy'
cackle cackle cackle cackle

'Do you like rice and veg-e-tab-ulllls' 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So Jace is still awake at half 8. I feel thats far to late for a 6 month old

Reactions: 4
I don’t think even they’re stupid enough to lie about the kids going to school when school mums, the social and others are watching.

Reactions: 3
If the girls did go to school they must have arrived very late. Lately where I am it hasn't been completely bright till close to 8 am and an hour drive meaning they couldn't have gotten home till past 9. Why must they miss out on school just so they can go away to do nothing for a weekend? I would understand all the holidays if they were making the most of every minute and experiencing new things but most their holiday "activities" could easily be done back in Bradford

Reactions: 13
Sarah saying on her Instagram that have sold a few back pack especially the Galaxy ones funny that as we have been mentioning them ones 😂
Hi lazy
At the same time of saying they have “sold loads” they are only limited edition, so you should check the website “even if just to browse” 🙄

Sounds like they are selling like hot cakes like the rubber Jace’s where they can’t even shift 250 of them 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Friend’ is going to be printing the tees.

Also called it a phone socket. Which of you lot grasses them up?! Ha
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♂️

I've just looked on their tit store and noticed they're calling a zip up hoodie a zoodie 😂 is that the real name for it??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought I’d take a look at their website. Could use a laugh and boy did I get one.

Those cropped hoodies just look like normal hoodies that someone has taken a pair of scissors to (wouldn’t surprise me)

Love when two geniuses who can barely string a sentence together try to write up product descriptions. The over use of ‘super’ and ‘stunning’ are nothing compared to all the missing words 😂

I’ve never heard anyone other than Chris refer to it as a zoodie.

Started reading ‘don’t forget to tag us in pictures of you in merch on instagram for a chance’ assume you might win something... ‘for a feature’ classic ingham.

And my favourite of all, the back packs,
‘We take these everywhere and absolutely adore them’
You’ve had them 4 days. 🙄 You took them to one place 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Thought I’d take a look at their website. Could use a laugh and boy did I get one.

Those cropped hoodies just look like normal hoodies that someone has taken a pair of scissors to (wouldn’t surprise me)

Love when two geniuses who can barely string a sentence together try to write up product descriptions. The over use of ‘super’ and ‘stunning’ are nothing compared to all the missing words 😂

Started reading ‘don’t forget to tag us in pictures of you in merch on instagram for a chance’ assume you might win something... ‘for a feature’ classic ingham.

And my favourite of the back packs,
I was viewing it at the same time as you, probably the most traffic they've had since getting it

I just got this description off the urban dictionary for a zoodie

"I think it's a zoodie day. I just don't have the energy to pull a hoodie over my head."

Yep, that's Lazy all over

• Haha
Reactions: 9

And my favourite of the back packs,
My fave part of the site is the "we have never missed a day vlogging" *non situation*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i was just about to say exactly that 😂

She didn’t actually say on our behalf, did she? 😱
Jesus Christ. ‘Hey kids. Do something nice and give to charity but make sure to say it’s from us so we get the credit while living off gifted items’ 😡
yep she actually said it , " please donate to charity on our behalf" word for word .....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Here we go £8 plus free postage and minghams charging £21 wtf
Don't forget that this is companies that have bought the actual bags really cheap from China too. Just shows how cheap they really are. They'll be dreadful quality.

Reactions: 13
I just went onto their merchandise store and OMG what a f ing rip off. I just brought my son a hoodie from holister and all saints for a fraction of the price. Who buys theses? Most likely the same people who struggle to buy food. There’s morons and here to suck the blood out of these vulnerable people who for some reason thinks the sun shines out of their arse. I will be contacting trading standards. This has made me angry I hate people who live a life of luxury on the backs of the less fortunate.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Wonder how much of their merch they have gifted to influencers to help shift a few units? 🤔

My guess is none, because -
a) they’re tighter than a ducks arse, and
b) they have no friends or collaborators in the influencer world that would openly associate with them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's very Ingham to release new backpacks 5 weeks after school went back :rolleyes:
Just in time for Christmas though, plenty of time even for that dozy pair to get orders out!

Re: Issy not being allowed to walk to school, go out much by herself/with friends. I reckon Chris and Sarah know that the vlogs have made their girls a 'target' for people obsessed by the family. It's not so much the young ifam that are the problem, it's the adults - both male and female - who potentially pose a danger. Let's face it, a very lot of ifam and other people know where they live and where Issy goes to school - wouldn't be too hard to guess her route to/from school. To be fair, they have to take Esme anyway so it makes sense to take Issy too rather than her walk (not that I think she's probably been given the choice).

Re: the den, I haven't seen it as I don't watch the vlogs but I agree with @Maisie842 . I'd imagine it provides a bit more privacy so maybe this is her subconscious way of hiding from anyone prowling round with a camera or her annoying younger sisters.

All the above doesn't explain the way they seem to be keeping her younger than her age (clothes, dolls etc.) though 🤷‍♀️

Hi lazy
I bet one of them is Thomas. Wonder if he did meet them that day?

Reactions: 7
I think we are pissing lazy of tonight someone sent her a positive message about the hate they have been getting etc etc I reckon the message is from her BFF Nikki 😂😂 guest 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just went onto their merchandise store and OMG what a f ing rip off. I just brought my son a hoodie from holister and all saints for a fraction of the price. Who buys theses? Most likely the same people who struggle to buy food. There’s morons and here to suck the blood out of these vulnerable people who for some reason thinks the sun shines out of their arse. I will be contacting trading standards. This has made me angry I hate people who live a life of luxury on the backs of the less fortunate.
People are obviously living on spam so they can afford the junk!!!!!😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.