The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez how many colour options of hoodies do they need? Wonder if they have a stock of a load of white ones and then just dye them ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
yep she actually said it , " please donate to charity on our behalf" word for word .....
Self entitled crack pot

Jeez how many colour options of hoodies do they need? Wonder if they have a stock of a load of white ones and then just dye them ๐Ÿ˜‚
That's why Jace makes such a mess, he colours all the tops. They just lay them on the ground beneath him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are they hoping to sell a very lot, crappy shortle still got a cupboard full of dolls hasn't she?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

the one esme had on was ridiculously too big for her, it was drowning her, have they no shame????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That's way to much work for them!!!t

I can't believe how much tit she buys yet her kids are going around in one possibly two pairs of shoes to their name, poor izzy out concker picking in her black flat school shoes, and her only others are her fila which she had to wait until her birthday and still they keep on about the price, isla in those bloody grey boots, they can't fit her surely and esme in her gold trainers, I have 3 girls and to be honest shoes are a main thing, when they were going they had quite a mixture, perhaps lazy you will buy them some shoes out of your rip off merch profits and no I don't mean for Xmas or birthdays I mean NOW as in they need them????? Probably not though after all you can't leave the home bargains tit alone can you!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
So much reading on here tonight and so many witty, caustic observations. Sarah must be spluttering on her Tia Maria reading it all.
Hiyyyaaaa Sarah ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป ๐Ÿท

• Haha
Reactions: 17
E038B799-0BF9-4E46-A67E-22510B634CA6.png
They couldnt even be bothered to re-make these t-shirts to include jace in the photo. Smh. They really couldnt care less. I bet the quality of these is awful too. Disgusting money grabbing _______ ill leave it there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I really hope phase 2 of the merch includes a relaunch of Sarahโ€™s positive pineapples range ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's way to much work for them!!!t

I can't believe how much tit she buys yet her kids are going around in one possibly two pairs of shoes to their name, poor izzy out concker picking in her black flat school shoes, and her only others are her fila which she had to wait until her birthday and still they keep on about the price, isla in those bloody grey boots, they can't fit her surely and esme in her gold trainers, I have 3 girls and to be honest shoes are a main thing, when they were going they had quite a mixture, perhaps lazy you will buy them some shoes out of your rip off merch profits and no I don't mean for Xmas or birthdays I mean NOW as in they need them????? Probably not though after all you can't leave the home bargains tit alone can you!!!!!!!
My mum brought us up with the fact you csn go cheap on clothes ect but shoes were the one thing you spend money on as youre on your feet all day.

Reactions: 10
Love that the forum got a little mention in her insta stories ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come on Sarah, entertain us and slide one of our names into the vlog. I dare you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Love that the forum got a little mention in her insta stories ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come on Sarah, entertain us and slide one of our names into the vlog. I dare you.
Or even better name tattle and then all your lovely ifam can come and find out what your really like ๐Ÿ˜š

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She could easy do it with yours. Make out shes calling chris a cute nickname ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Just in time for Christmas though, plenty of time even for that dozy pair to get orders out!

Re: Issy not being allowed to walk to school, go out much by herself/with friends. I reckon Chris and Sarah know that the vlogs have made their girls a 'target' for people obsessed by the family. It's not so much the young ifam that are the problem, it's the adults - both male and female - who potentially pose a danger. Let's face it, a very lot of ifam and other people know where they live and where Issy goes to school - wouldn't be too hard to guess her route to/from school. To be fair, they have to take Esme anyway so it makes sense to take Issy too rather than her walk (not that I think she's probably been given the choice).

Re: the den, I haven't seen it as I don't watch the vlogs but I agree with @Maisie842 . I'd imagine it provides a bit more privacy so maybe this is her subconscious way of hiding from anyone prowling round with a camera or her annoying younger sisters.

All the above doesn't explain the way they seem to be keeping her younger than her age (clothes, dolls etc.) though ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

I bet one of them is Thomas. Wonder if he did meet them that day?
No, the den doesn't give her any privacy, it is literally just the bed base pulled up and a few cushions underneath. She lay in there and looked so uncomfortable and obviously didn't want to do it. The whole bit with her sorting her room and making the den was sooooooooo scripted. She looked so unnatural the whole way through

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Well I heard the biggest load of bullshit out of her mouth tonight

"we don't need anything"??
Donโ€™t you need professional management though, Lazy, since Viral Talent dropped you as soon as they realised Creepy was bad news?

• Haha
I just went onto their merchandise store and OMG what a f ing rip off. I just brought my son a hoodie from holister and all saints for a fraction of the price. Who buys theses? Most likely the same people who struggle to buy food. Thereโ€™s morons and here to suck the blood out of these vulnerable people who for some reason thinks the sun shines out of their arse. I will be contacting trading standards. This has made me angry I hate people who live a life of luxury on the backs of the less fortunate.
I'm surprised Chris isn't telling all the ifam that they can "pay when you want, no credit checks, it's easy!"

• Haha
You just know that in 20 years or so the girls and Jace are going to look back at their childhood and be like, what the actual duck. How was that even real (and not in a good way). Itโ€™s actually fairly sickening to not give a damn how your kids turn out as adults, they are all so impressionable and this is really not the way to safeguard them and create good foundations for their adulthood. I know we canโ€™t protect kids from everything, but one top tip would be not sharing their actual childhood online. They only get one and itโ€™s being robbed and turned into this disaster. Not only that but to subject them to total humiliation through Creepyโ€™s actions, itโ€™s grotesque. Even having a parent cheat is devastating but to do it with young vulnerable women and in the public eye. What an example to set for your daughters and son.

• Sad
  • Heart
"PHASE 1" - what a prick

Btw, what was the story behind this? They dropped them when the girls came forward. Who are they? Did they make any comment on their decision?

You just know that in 20 years or so the girls and Jace are going to look back at their childhood and be like, what the actual duck. How was that even real (and not in a good way). Itโ€™s actually fairly sickening to not give a damn how your kids turn out as adults, they are all so impressionable and this is really not the way to safeguard them and create good foundations for their adulthood. I know we canโ€™t protect kids from everything, but one top tip would be not sharing their actual childhood online. They only get one and itโ€™s being robbed and turned into this disaster. Not only that but to subject them to total humiliation through Creepyโ€™s actions, itโ€™s grotesque. Even having a parent cheat is devastating but to do it with young vulnerable women and in the public eye. What an example to set for your daughters and son.
Sons - plural ๐Ÿ˜‰

Attachments

Reactions: 1
"PHASE 1" - what a prick

Btw, what was the story behind this? They dropped them when the girls came forward. Who are they? Did they make any comment on their decision?

Sons - plural ๐Ÿ˜‰
The other son is incredibly lucky to have no association with this complete waste of skin

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.