The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know that in 20 years or so the girls and Jace are going to look back at their childhood and be like, what the actual duck. How was that even real (and not in a good way). It’s actually fairly sickening to not give a damn how your kids turn out as adults, they are all so impressionable and this is really not the way to safeguard them and create good foundations for their adulthood. I know we can’t protect kids from everything, but one top tip would be not sharing their actual childhood online. They only get one and it’s being robbed and turned into this disaster. Not only that but to subject them to total humiliation through Creepy’s actions, it’s grotesque. Even having a parent cheat is devastating but to do it with young vulnerable women and in the public eye. What an example to set for your daughters and son.
Atleast one of those kids will write a book exposing their life. Entitled something like "living my life through a wide angled lense"

If it does happen, it will be an eye opening and sad read. I'm pretty certain it will happen, in fact a lot of YouTube families kids will do very similar I'm sure. There will be a huge influx of it in 10 to 30 years from now

I'm watching Sarah's Instagram stories... Whys she dressed as Tigger from Winnie the Pooh?

Infact she wears that God awful dungaree dress with the yellow top all the time. Totally makes sense now that that was her Pooh outfit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry what the duck is that baby wearing in her latest grid post? Why are the pompoms bigger than his actual head?

Reactions: 4
That's way to much work for them!!!t

I can't believe how much tit she buys yet her kids are going around in one possibly two pairs of shoes to their name, poor izzy out concker picking in her black flat school shoes, and her only others are her fila which she had to wait until her birthday and still they keep on about the price, isla in those bloody grey boots, they can't fit her surely and esme in her gold trainers, I have 3 girls and to be honest shoes are a main thing, when they were going they had quite a mixture, perhaps lazy you will buy them some shoes out of your rip off merch profits and no I don't mean for Xmas or birthdays I mean NOW as in they need them????? Probably not though after all you can't leave the home bargains tit alone can you!!!!!!!
Not to mention those dirty looking sliders that creepy stole to appease his teen fetish

• Sick
Reactions: 5
All it is with the Inghams is money money money, buy this and that, donate money for this, no lazy and Creepy why should we give you a penny? I'm not contributing to your children's nest egg, their education you don't take seriously, your never ending junk food addiction, your shopping tat addiction, your frumpy clothes purchases, money so you can holiday and gloat to your brain washed ifam, you donate to charity instead of expecting ifam too, YOU OUT YOUR OWN POCKET, DISGUSTING, CAN'T YOU GET THROUGH YOUR THICK HEADS HOW GREEDY DESPARATE YOU LOOK.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jeez how many colour options of hoodies do they need? Wonder if they have a stock of a load of white ones and then just dye them 😂
Would they though? Surely too much efforf. Sarah can barely lift her head off the pillow most days.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Grabby Lazy posts an essentially dull snap of the little fella in a swing, wearing his dead animal fur pom-poms, and tags Lookylikeafoo in to pave the way for future freebies 👍🏻
12K likes - noice noice
So Lookylikeafoo reposts Lazy's mediocre snap and tags her back in (I know, I know, the palaver of arse-licking)
24 likes
Did Lazy give them a Like? 🤷🏻
Comment down below - did Lazy support the small business by dropping them a Like, or did she do duck all? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wanted a giggle to see the backwards forwards wheelchair of dreams and whilst watched the Labour vlog at 2.38 it's cracking me up. Sarah at 4cm dilated then realises her bald patch might be showing so adjusts her fringe and looks horrified. I'm sure she had been puffing on something already 🤣

I'm remembering his "this is the easiest labour you've had,I'm the one who knows it, remember I'm the one who seen it, you've got to live through it" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wanted a giggle to see the backwards forwards wheelchair of dreams and whilst watched the Labour vlog at 2.38 it's cracking me up. Sarah at 4cm dilated then realises her bald patch might be showing so adjusts her fringe and looks horrified. I'm sure she had been puffing on something already 🤣

I'm remembering his "this is the easiest labour you've had,I'm the one who knows it, remember I'm the one who seen it, you've got to live through it" 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The merch ordering sounds complicated. Why cant they just put a drop down of all the colour choices. What happens if you order a bag and a hoodie? Does the hoodie get sent out separately by their mate who is doing them (which is funny because they said they are doing everything themselves and 5 minutes later someone else is doing some of the work for them - I bet it's Mary Shortle as doesn't she sell embroidered clothing)

They just talk so much rubbish!!! They've really annoyed me off tonight. There is no chance Lazy would ever pay those prices for her kids so why rip your ifam off. Aaaargh!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The merch ordering sounds complicated. Why cant they just put a drop down of all the colour choices. What happens if you order a bag and a hoodie? Does the hoodie get sent out separately by their mate who is doing them (which is funny because they said they are doing everything themselves and 5 minutes later someone else is doing some of the work for them - I bet it's Mary Shortle as doesn't she sell embroidered clothing)

They just talk so much rubbish!!! They've really annoyed me off tonight. There is no chance Lazy would ever pay those prices for her kids so why rip your ifam off. Aaaargh!!!!
Imagine if it was uncle dave 🤣 My "band failed so now I do sewing" Forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No way that 14 year old built a bloody Den. I bet creepy done it and knew Isabelle is the star of the tv show to get some content in. Had to make her the thumbnail aswel of course for the perverts.

Reactions: 2
'Sad grown ass women'
Surely you are just as sad as us by coming and reading here.

img.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Sad grown ass women'

View attachment 47360
So the person who wrote this doesn't get time to reply to their own mum but has time to read the “haters“ comments and can write a massive paragraph ass licking lazy 🙈🙈, Suggest you prioritise your mum than worrying about what people are saying about those who put things on social media and are passive aggressive about anyone who doesn't worship them. In meantime as your idle once said raise your arm put your hand over your mouth and stfu.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
'Sad grown ass women'

View attachment 47360
I don’t think we are sad people, we just see thru the bullshit that is the Minghams. In all honesty how the duck do they sleep at night, ripping off people so they don’t physically have to go out to work! Keep on suggesting things they want and then have them magically appear in the PO Box! Th amount of cloths that baby has had donated to them is bloody criminal and they should be ashamed of themselves. However they have no morals or principles so I guess having a conscience would also be low on their agenda! If you do read here Lazy then maybe you should have a good hard think about what the real world is saying about you and your family. 🤬🤯😡

Reactions: 20
Is Sarah wearing the same outfit as she had bought Isla and Esme (the top and dungaree dress thing)? WTAF!! You are not a child FFS! Absolutely pathetic!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.