Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I have to get some new stuff for work and for the kids ekseterra eksketesta and have done Matalan, now off to Asda, I litcherally feel like I’m living her life today.

Then I remembered that my husband doesn’t send sexual messages to teenagers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Lady in Wales

Isabelle is a bag of bumbling nerves, she can barely string a coherent sentence together! She is speaking so fast, mispronounces everything and is so conscious of herself and her surroundings! How her parents can just sit back and watch her deterioration happen before their eyes and not pull the plug on it all is disgusting! They are money grabbing whores and they wonder why people feel the need to take it upon themselves to express their concerns to social services, well things like this are the reason why!! We don't trust you to put your child's welfare and wellbeing first. All you are interested in is exploiting them, isolating them and not looking after their best intetests. You really are despicable parents!!

• Sad
Reactions: 34

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Jace on the counter in the new vlog reaching for the knives behind him. She didn't even move him away, I don't get why they keep putting him on counters? All it takes is one big push from him and he would be down, not to mention all the crap they leave around that he could get into.

View attachment 43667
The way he moved in the high chair was enough to show how he could easily push himself off the side.

Jace, mate. I know life as an Ingham is tough. I know you're force fed shit food daily. I know you have to look at that woman every day, and grow up having a groomer for a Dad. But you're only 6 months old. You have plenty of time to escape the Inghams. Put the knives down.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Nannymoo

Yes, it seems so! How awful!
No she is actually wearing make-up which I might add is getting to be a common thing at the moment, how old is she? 10!!!!!

Can’t WAIT to see him, and all his skater boi mates he keeps referencing, doing those mad skate tricks 👌🏼🔥
haha he is only ever out with 2 boys and boys they are and that's only because creeps has got all the camera gear 😂😂😂😂

Ok so Isabelle has social issues, I feel so sorry for this poor girl, you can guarantee that she has been told about creepster by friends etc, her counselling for one is most definitely because she can no longer stand the outside world, YOU did this to her, as her mother you stood back and watched it all happen and THEN stood by him how the hel l is that girl going to go out and get a job, live her life with these emotional scars YOU have made her the shell she is because money was just too important and now that's running out what has she got left but an empty shell, you are a vile human being with no remorse and certainly no mother material to do what you did!!!!!!!

Your other daughter is 10 wearing foundation and hiding her freckles why? Because her father always takes the piss so now here you have another child with upcoming issues , what do you care hey?

If you are planning on venturing out on your own (which I don't think you could handle one bit ) then I'm sorry you lost my vote a year ago and especially now your children are showing the effects of his perverted antics and your complete lack of care!!!

Do you really need an office for pop sockets although I bet creepy pushed you to getting one as all of them were messing up his house 😂😂😂😂and

Oh and got to get this one in , do not compare yourselves to Family Fizz hahahahaha yes lazy we can because they are a family blogging channel just like you trouble is they are counting there millions while you count your pop sockets!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Stephie

VIP Member
Is Chris gonna drop his much awaited skating vid, or what?

Got visions of him and his sk8er boi mates blitzing through Leeds city centre and sliding along rails in Aldi Car park doing his holding the right foot trick🤘

Skillz got to be on point by now, surely 🤷‍♀️

PRAYER_ee_1_758_427_81_s.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
WASSUP IFAM!

So, Sarah - “we just couldn’t go away this weekend, we just couldn’t, really wanted to and then I remembered, Chris reminded me, we just couldn’t” ... did I miss something? wonder what this little viewbait will turn out to be?

From today’s vlog, 10min, Chris - “I’m a massive PERV-ectionist”. You said it, bro 👌🏼

Who is this “we” he is prattling on about for his skateboard trick film? “We have to get it right filming today” 🧐 you’re on your own there mate.

Isla apparently has half the street in her room to play. Sure she does! Nice little example of trying to pretend these poor children actually have friends.

And then another lie - “jace has only had a twenty minute nap today” ✋ urm hold on. What happened to cheeky boi “literally sleeping the “whole time” you went to look at three office spaces?? Bullshit.

I rarely watch a vlog anymore as it’s so dull isn’t it. I had to skim watch after this as I couldn’t hear Sarah’s droning anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Maybe you’ve all got it wrong, and he’s working with young kids in gangs? Helping them.

I’m dying 😂😂 This account is hilarious I actually think this is a fan and it’s funny because of the translation issues .
It’s about deciding to get on Chris Ingham
He’s racing that train?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Stephie

VIP Member
Hey Sarah 👋 I'm completely down with baby led weaning.

But the apple - you're supposed to stew it to soften. Not give big chunks to a 5 month old with no teeth

Absolutely gobsmacked at how clueless she is

• Wow
  • Haha

hellamegan

(off topic?)

hi new here, been following the drama with inghams for a while now. last month found their guru gossip got started on the colossal task of reading the best part of 12 threads, today made it to the end of part 11, only to see you’ve all moved here and made it to thread fucking 57 [emoji23]

is there a summary of what’s been discussed since then anywhere, or should i just set aside a few months and get scrolling? haha

ps. are any of the same users from gg still on here?

• Haha
  • Heart

Impleo

VIP Member
This is getting weirder....a jace mug wtf
£11.99 with free postage on Ebay

£18 + postage on shortle

So they can rinse the kids and vulnerable adults out of more of their money.

I despise them.

• Wow
  • Angry

leni18

VIP Member
Omg she says some girls gifted the pj's, her words after they are only £10 bargain, OK Sarah so here's a question please respond in a rant but you say £10 bargain so why did you not buy them then instead of hint for young ifam to buy them for you, if your next didn't have the size in stock it's easy ask at tills to have it ordered in especially. What gives you the right when you send your girls to private school get gifted holidays, sit in loads of money to hint knowing you will get your free bits, you have absolute no morals, you take take take you give nothing. You are pond life. Not indearing about you or your family. Absolute scavengers. Wake up ifam this family want your money nothing else. It's all about money.

What next little boo boo expecting lunch money by the other children because she feels intitled because of way she's been brought up.

• Angry
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Tracksuits for the girls and Chris is looking at tracksuits, but they're not a tracksuit family, right?! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭
Signing the register?

• Haha
  • Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
the last year and a half has really effected Sarah hasn’t it.
She looks awful.
That ugly personality is seeping outward.

• Haha