Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
I’m still laughing about them getting an office! 🤣🤣🤣

I’m imagining Chris heading off to the office in his shirt from the airport and carrying his roller skates in a briefcase! He’ll have a busy morning of sliding down the pole outside, while Jane stuffs envelopes with pop sockets. Then at lunchtime Sarah turns up in her office jumpsuit and munching on some Iceland sushi for the gal on the go! After putting Jace in the crèche (Car seat and baby sensory on the iPad near the slash pappy machine) She’ll spend the afternoon opening ifam mail while Jane sorts the letters into the bin and puts anything unwanted into the gumtree pile! Jane will go and pick up the girls while Sarah makes full use of nap corner and Chris will head off to “post pop sockets” for the night.

458C8CC7-21C9-4A60-BE6A-C7D9C7ACA63C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Hatshepsut

I’ve no idea how tall Creepy actually is and I’ve always assumed that he was quite short. I do remember that when he was prancing around in Izzy’s size 6 unicorn sliders, on holiday, they looked a bit big for him.

FD43AD54-8769-4AD3-AB63-7B3D0C6E3012.jpeg

What a fine figure of a man he is, a short, badly ageing, rapidly balding, dyed-haired mummy’s boy who tries to act like a gangsta. I bet he’s the laughing stock of young and old alike in his local area and I’m hoping that he’s told this on a regular basis with some good old true Yorkshire bluntness thrown in. 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

GowiththeflowMo

They genuinely think that baby is going to grow up and be like ‘ dear mummy , dear daddy , I’m so thankful that you decided to immortalise my baby self in plastic and cotton padding ! I feel so special as a result of this amazing decision you made when I was a tadpole in my daddy’s sack 🤢 and I am going to do the same with my own babies !

Yeah ........ NOOOOOOOO !!!

He is going to get the piss ripped out of him throughout his childhood! KIDS ARE CRUEL ( Just look at Islas behaviour 😑 ) not all kiddies have mums and dads with your AWESOME PARENTING SKILLS 🤥 and so just imagine what they are going to think of their class mate who’s 3 sisters didn’t have voodoo dolls made of them but HE did ! As the only boy in the family !

He really is your little cash cow isn’t he !!! But you won’t be ashamed or realise the error of your ways ! Not a chance ! You will say we are jealous ! We are bullies ! We need to get a life !

MONEY GRABBING SHITS !!! 👶 💰 🐄

Not content at selling his likeness in man made materials for GOD KNOWS WHO to snuggle up to at night 😫 you now have expanded into cups and blankets and clothing ! What next JACE suncream ( for babies who go to the beach alone 😏 ) , JACE candyfloss ( so that the ifam can have matching rotten teeth extractions ) , JACE lipgloss ( for your VSCO KIDS 🙄 ) hell don’t stop there ! the world is your oyster JACE waffles and Nutella !

Or you can just STOP THIS FUCKRIES !!!!! & behave like normal bloody people ! 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Chris’ “Jobs” would be done in half the time if he didn’t spend so much time photoshopping thumbnails. 🙄

The coffee machine that scared Sarah!

A829D1BB-A617-489F-867A-E83002F6967A.jpeg

The clickbait intruder they put on the thumbnail. The coffee machine had grown chris’ moobs in this pic! 🙄 I bet he spent ages trying to make a coffee machine look menacing! 🙄🤣

1F58E3CE-33D3-4538-9543-77209103853F.jpeg

And the other times they’ve clickbaited the same thing. 🙄

15E48545-6A30-4B36-9942-37318E8DC552.jpeg

Imagine if they used honest titles for the vlog?!

Sarah cleans out the cupboard!!!

Chris diagnoses somebody with tonsillitis!!!

View from the carseat!! Plus 5 month olds first Burrito!!!

Our bank is full so watch Isabelle wash her face and brush her teeth again!!!

The coffee machine scared Sarah!!!

I love this outfit for the girls but Chris will kill me if I buy it!! *find the girls sizes in the comments and get the next size up too*

We can’t be arsed filming content now we make good money so watch Esme and Isla wash their faces!!!

Chris pissed off to skate so granny came round!!!

Prinny has chicken korma on her face from last nights salad!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
Hahahahah chris in the vlog ‘just in Bradford for an early appointment this morning’ pans the camera in an obvious-but-not-obvious way around to show he’s at the (very empty looking) police station. That’s it, I’m turning the vlog off. This is too much for a Monday 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 38

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Vlog breakdown (only watching in hope of a rant).

Eyebrows are the same colour today!

Chris says they don't see eachother anymore so is taking Sarah on a lunch date. Maybe if Sarah spent less time in random shops, and Chris spent less time in random women's knickers... I mean... Skating.... 👀 Then they'd see eachother. Nice to see they're taking Tattle views on board again with regards to their relationship. You're welcome.

Blurs their number plate out. Doesn't bother blurring anyone elses.

I know we shouldn't mention it. But I have to. Sarah is still piling on the weight. At quite a rapid rate too.

"Especially tracksuit type stuff that I'm loving at the minute" - thought you weren't a tracksuit family??

Funny how the Mary Shortle posts happens after an Ingham visit to the shop.

Oh god - a massive part of Sarah's eyebrow is missing!!! The eyebrow lady is definitely a Tattle account holder.

Isabelle is like a different girl after spending time with her friends over the weekend. Nice to see. As irritating as I found the VSCO segment, it would have been great on Isabelle's own channel. But of course it has to go on the main channel.

Chris, when "A Confession" ends, you could always make your own episode... You got a lot to confess, fool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

lemonandlime

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for them to announce that a Chris Ingham sex doll is coming out next and will be available from Mary Shortle for Christmas.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Guacamole123

Chatty Member
What does he actually say to the police ‘well yeah I did speak to young girls, and the police do know about it, but there’s people on the internet who keep mentioning it still and it’s making me a very lot sad. I’ve also been involved with a few cases of doxxing but they were a fool man, ‘spect’

• Haha

ich2ux

So, i've been following these two absolute shit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a fucking piece of shit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.

So, i've been following these two absolute shit stains for about 2 years, but never has this come to my attention.

My sister suffered YEARS of abuse from her ex partner. Really, really terrible abuse.

WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS DOING THIS?

I am absolutely mortified, disgusted, offended by this.

What a fucking piece of shit.

How is this not flagged?

Honestly, this family...

The absolute lowest of the low. Disgusting and worthless.
honestly, what gives her the fucking right... that picture... despicable bitch

she has literally photoshopped a black eye over her face

this is absolutely fucking vile

what a piece of fucking shit.... this has really pissed me off

sort your fucking head out ma'am

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
So apparently silence is the best reply, yet you do a three page rant. Go figure that one out.

I hollow laughed at her telling her girls to “never let anyone define them and who they are” - Sarah, you and your husband HAVE defined who they are by shoving a camera in their face 24/7 and putting their whole life online. They have to act for the camera constantly, that’s not being themselves. They have no friends, no social life. You force your teenager to play with kids toys and have a childish birthday party because you enjoy the freebies and won’t dip your hand into your pocket to give her what she actually wants. You force them to wear gifted/aff link clothing (well not so much with that nowadays, shame about that!) to line your pocket. How is any of this letting them be themselves?!

You never come across as happy or carefree on vlogs as it’s very evident you don’t like your “job” anymore or your husband. If you find it so hard doing it everyday as you say - quit! Get a real job, teach these children actual values instead of how to do nothing with your life except beg for freebies and exploit everyone around you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Has the world gone mad? Seriously, a grown man in his 30’s, in a position of influence to 100’s of 1000s of youngsters, for all intents and purposes a children’s entertainer, messages a child fan (unless I’m wrong we don’t reach adulthood til 18?) asking her to meet him and take off her clothes when she does, to be completely naked in water, a 16 year old child fan. He doesn’t deny or explain any of this and pays a solicitor to silence anyone who even mentions it. He carries on broadcasting to children and faces absolutely zero consequences for it.

The same man who messaged and met up with a 21 year old fan and actually had sex with her in a hotel.

This same man gets a special appointment with the police to punish anyone who shares a statement of actual facts, as reported in mainstream media?!

(As I’ve said before if they have experienced genuine malicious communications or anything sinister that hasn’t been made public then absolutely, the police should be doing everything they can to stop this and punish those responsible.)

But, if it really is just people who do not agree that he should be able to behave in such a seriously worrying way, never have to address it or be accountable for it and want only to make others aware of it then I’m sorry but that is a disgusting waste of public resources.

The fact that he’s showing snippets of the police station and they’re ‘very so so so buzzing’ with this meeting suggests to me that it’s not about something dreadful that we’re unaware of, because if it was he wouldn’t be childishly broadcasting it like that if it was serious.

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Vlog breakdown:

- GET JACE OFF THE SIDE IN THAT BUMBO YOU FUCKING MORONS!

- No, Jace didn't say Dada. He said gadgagdhagdghahdh - or something along those lines.

- Jace grabbing for the knives. Jesus Christ 🤦 somebody take that kid away from them already.

- Jace isn't advanced. If anything, he's actually behind in his development - thanks to you two, of course. He did not say Dada. He was mumbling like a baby does.

- Mental health - how about the mental health of the girls your husband groomed?

- They are so impulsive. Why wouldn't you sit down and plan what you need for the office first? Before going mental in IKEA (hoping her and Jane don't go for round 2 of hide and seek).

- Hey Jane, did you tell everybody in IKEA that Chris slept with Hayley? Or did you only tell one person?

- "one of you guys sent them" Hahahahaha! Poor old Mcflea doesn't even get a mention. Worst thing is - Sarah has her as a friend on Facebook too 😂

- Your 6 month old can't roll over because he never had/has tummy time. It's your own fault his development is delayed.

- GET JACE OFF THE COFFEE TABLE PLEASE. JUST KEEP HIM AND THE BUMBO ON THE BLOODY FLOOR!!

- Lazy, the whole point of baby led weaning is that they feed themselves. Please stop shoving your sausage fingers down the back of Jace's throat. Chris might like that kind of thing, but keep that for the bedroom.

- Wonder who Isabelle went for dinner with. Probably her Dad's side of the family, seeing as Sarah didn't even mention it.

- Chris went skating (to the Ibis) again. Still saying "y'all". Arsehole.

- Kitchen is a shit tip as usual.

- Pitch black, feeding Jace, when he should really be in a routine getting ready to sleep.

- "next we need to get you a jumparoo" - didn't someone suggest that on here along with a highchair? You're welcome, Sarah.

They don't even end the vlog properly anymore. Probably because they pretend to act like the happy couple, and once Jace is put down for bed, they can stop the act and go back to hating each other again. Probably why they are moving Isabelle up to the playroom and moving the sofa bed to Isabelle's room. So Chris can sleep in there without it looking suspicious.

• Haha
  • Heart