Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Ahh, I didn't watch the vlog so I was also assuming she was going all professional 😕 My daughter, however, DID succumb to curiosity and watched 1 (waves McFlea finger) vlog. I could hear it from another room but it sounded like an animal enclosure. I peered around the door and saw poor Jace in his new home (highchair) rocking dementedly while Lazy squealed in his face. It reminded me of those bears you see chained-up in Chinese zoos, being goaded by tourists waving satsumas 😥😥😥
Did u get a look at her profile. Looked like a mother gorilla🐵

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Skeggle Pop

I really wish they wouldn’t leave Jace in his bumbo seat on the kitchen work tops !
Sarah had her back to him whilst he was on the work top it made me really nervous just seeing to !!
My babies didn’t like being in a bumbo at all luckily my friend lent me one so I didn’t bother buying one ! They just used to get cross as they wanted to be more mobile and playing on the floor or practicing crawling !
Then the next shot he is in the car seat on the pram after being in the car seat all the way to York !
It’s awful how much he is confined all the time like in baby prison !
Aren’t Bumbo seats dangerous? I’m sure they were actually recalled by the manufacturer at one point.

Reactions: 1

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I dont watch the vlogs but I'm pretty sure Sarah is pulling the drop that towel face on tonight's thumbnail 🙄

Sunseeker

Guys!
Ive been spamming ‘twinkle teepees’ from 4 anonymous accounts and they have now removed all photos of isabelles party and all photos of inghams 😂😂 Lazy is gonna be pissed hahahahahaha
I can still see them all on there and on Facebook.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I’m sure I remember someone saying here that they saw them somewhere and they were both small
Yes, when Unique Fam or whatever they are called saw the Minghams in IKEA they said they were shorter than they thought. They said Sarah was about 5 foot so Chris must be about 5 foot 5/7

Is this sarahs next plan? Life size dolls of the girls 😣
Oh god I hope not. They have to wonder who would be buying them if that was the case, right? Like I may be thinking the worst/being cynical here, but I’m sure there will be adults with less than pure thoughts who would be the ones buying them.