The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf has the anniversary of a terrorist attack got to do with your financial collaboration choices, Sarah, you cotton-brained dunce?

Woah, those eyebrows are ripe for a rant workout 😅 Imagine those hefty things twitching about in one of her frequent rages 😮 They'll look like a pair of windscreen wipers 😝 And, yes. I'd say the inside edges don't match - one's more on the piss than the other 😵

And if they're doing their own merch then BRING IT ON - the Christmas video messages last year were a dog's dinner - cannot wait to see them run ragged trying to fulfil orders whilst Jace is tumbling about getting into everything. Couldn't happen to a more deserving pair 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yikes.
I honestly don’t know if they’re any improvement from her previous monstrosity’s? They look just as shite.
The problem is they don’t follow her brow bone and go straight across instead... they could’ve also done with making them slightly thinner... obviously they heal somewhat but they don’t look the best personally🤷🏻‍♀️ They aren’t terrible! But they just aren’t the best shape for her face...

Reactions: 8
Okay so I've reassessed the eyebrows. I think I was fooled into thinking they weren't too bad in comparison to how awful they looked before.

I can't work out if it's her face that's wonky or the eyebrows. One looks arched and the other looks like a straight line. Both are too short - should be more inline with her nose, I think?

1568227370786.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Okay so I've reassessed the eyebrows. I think I was fooled into thinking they weren't too bad in comparison to how awful they looked before.

I can't work out if it's her face that's wonky or the eyebrows. One looks arched and the other looks like a straight line. Both are too short - should be more inline with her nose, I think?

View attachment 40244
The one on the right on that picture is miles away from the bridge of her nose. The women hasn’t measured them properly?

Reactions: 10

View attachment 40244
Hard to figure out when one eye is bigger than the other. Must be some deformation of her head making one eyebrow arch😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair looking at those eyeballs wouldn't have helped the girl get those brows even🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

When one eyeballs looking at you and the other round the corner it must be hard to concentrate 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why you usually have at least one appointment before you have them done to get the measurements of the brows done 😬 they look really wonky 😬 at least as she doesn’t seem to wash she can keep them dry during the recovery process 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The one on the right on that picture is miles away from the bridge of her nose. The women hasn’t measured them properly?
That right eye brow in the photo looks as far away from my nose as mine do right now and I accidently burnt my eyebrow off with a lighter... If I paid for that crap I'd be fuming

I'm surprised Chris doesn't shave lines into his eyebrows since he is stuck in the 90s

• Haha
  • Heart
So what do we think Sarah is doing in relation to forest animals?

Her brows are as tit as her marriage.
Forest Friends are very close to her heart don’t you know ! No we didn’t know because she just made that crap up .... awaiting reveal of more shitness

• Haha
Forest Friends are very close to her heart don’t you know ! No we didn’t know because she just made that crap up .... awaiting reveal of more shitness
As close to forest animals they've ever got is a winnie woo

And they're imaginary so... I will let your imagination fill in the rest

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.