The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No recent activity on Insta/YT/FB for Dave's band.

Was he involved in the trolling? I thought he kind of disowned Chris after the revelations.

The brows don't look as bad as I expected to be honest, especially considering the raw material that poor beautician had to work with.

View attachment 40182

One starts more further back than the other but at least they don't have that sharp 90 degree angle for the tail part.

Freebie is a freebie though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brows are too far apart and wonky. I know brows aren't naturally even but they look too square if you know what I mean

Reactions: 18
This makes me so incredibly angry. September 11th was an horrific day that changed the world.
It happened 18 years ago so she's known about it all this time so why the sudden recognition today about living your life to the full?
And also how many times does she have to bang on about turning down opportunities because of what people will say. Just either accept them or don't, just stop moaning about it.
Making a tragedy like 9/11 about her. What the fucks that got to do with the fact that because of her husbands indescretions they now get judged.

Also...
‘If we weren’t in the public eye we’d have done it’

If you weren’t in the public eye you wouldn’t get most of these opportunities and freebies so don’t make out you would. Are they that stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So after tonight’s vlog we can now add custard creams to the pile of utter crap poor Jace is being weaned on 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
One thing I can’t stand is people taking terrible tragedy's like 9/11 and making it about themselves. Nobody cares about you turning down what’s probably a load of shite Sarah.
Pay your respects or shut the duck up.
Really disgusting I live in NYC and this is a very sad day for us. It has become a law that the schools need to teach the students about 911 or have a moment of silence. She’s so self centered it’s disgusting

Dafuq is going on with Uncle Dave's hair in this picture?!

1568219170233.png

Quite a stunning looking family.

1568219255455.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
sorry but they are doing the customer service them selves to get it right. yeeah that will be going well. We know how god the personal messages is going...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it me or one them eye brows is bit further over and wonkey? They def dont like right to me . Mm so there taken over there merch have they been dumped?. There kids dont argue and fight no dont be silly def not .

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep wonky brows, not evenly spaced at all! 🤣
Also how many #ad #gifted appears in the selling vlog that was today! Nice to see Nana buying his clothes again (slight correction there once you had said it!) Forest theme? She isn’t surely designing kids clothes is she?!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
To me it just looks like her usual eyebrows. If that’s what she was going for - because she’s too lazy to “draw” them on every day, then job well done.
The fact her “style” of eyebrows sucks is a completely different matter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok, it's up -

Look how much happier Jace looks sat up playing.

Injections finally. I didn't watch yesterday's vlog, so unsure if they mentioned them. Better late than never I suppose. So incredibly stupid of them to not get them on time. Why would you not want to protect your baby when you're given the chance to? (No, not starting a Mumsnet discussion off on vaccinations - the Minghams just don't give a tit).

What's the point in Sarah putting a full face of make up on if she's having her eyebrows done?

Someone was really willing to travel all that way to be associated with THAT family. Come on Fiona, screw those eyebrows up for us. Don't let us down...

Well, they look tit. They look pretty much the same as Sarah does them anyway, down to the dodgy "mismatch-ness". So yeah, tit.

The fact people are sending her tit because they watch and cringe as much as we do at her pathetic weaning attempts... Says a lot!

Custard creams today for Jace. I just... There are no words...

Daily "woe is me" segment from Creepy. If he was a little more hygienic, he might not be unwell as often as he seems to be.

Isabelle's reaction to the eyebrows was my exact reaction to them too.

Oh, so that's why she took her Nana to the hospital. Because she wanted to fleece her out of money at Asda again.

Repeating themselves. Bad editing. How sad is it that you need to re-film stuff as simple as showing off some clothes.

Merch handled by them and them alone from now on... How's that going to work whilst they're on holiday? Surely items should be cheaper now they've cut out the middle man - be serious, though. They're doing it because they're struggling for money and need the extra cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not sure where to begin with this collage of hell haha. Highlight prob the one in the bottom left corner, the mingham bros strutting around like they're rockstars/god's gift to humankind.
It was an ifam that added the 'beanie bros' wording btw, not me!

1568220513926.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Neither of the beanie bros are oil paintings, but creepo really drew the DNA short straw didn't he? His eyebrows/eyes (and that ridiculous 'drop that towel' open-mouthed expression) just screams WRONGUN :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.