The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of the beanie bros are oil paintings, but creepo really drew the DNA short straw didn't he? His eyebrows/eyes (and that ridiculous 'drop that towel' open-mouthed expression) just screams WRONGUN :sick:
Personality short straw too. Don’t even know his brother but guessing creep is the no.1 weirdo in that family

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how can she recommend the lady that done her eyebrows 5minutes after getting them done? she hasn't let them heal or even gone back for her top up which they usually do, so they aren't even the finished product yet. But go ahead, promote them to your young audience good idea x x x

Reactions: 16
I apologise now for what I am about to do.....

Screenshot (1).png

:sick:

how can she recommend the lady that done her eyebrows 5minutes after getting them done? she hasn't let them heal or even gone back for her top up which they usually do, so they aren't even the finished product yet. But go ahead, promote them to your young audience good idea x x x
I'm sure their parents will be thrilled when they all start asking to get this done to their brows.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
You can tell Lazy is fed up with his skating days by the way she mocked him 😂👌 for those who haven't watched it was pretty much her pretending to be Creepy saying :

"im so ill, unless I can do something I want to do, like one of his mates says do you want to go skating - Oh, miraculous recovery, yeah! We're you bad yesterday, eh? Eh? Eh?"

Trouble in paradise 🌴☀😂
Yep gotta keep the creepy OH "fit" (🤢 not in that way) ,cos heaven alone knows what could happen.I mean ,lazy may have to get up before noon ,and see to the kids herself!!😮. Deep breaths lazy ,deep breaths...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope no one learns how to wean their babies going by lazy and creepys standards. Donuts, custard creams, ice cream, I could go on! He's 5 months old for God's sake. Seriously.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
the way chris talks about the tv series called a confession, saying it was sooo good and he is hooked. does he not know it is a true story, a little compassion wouldn't go a miss.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So what do we think Sarah is doing in relation to forest animals?

Her brows are as tit as her marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I apologise now for what I am about to do.....

View attachment 40204
Chris Ingham has definitely lied about his age; there's no way someone with a gremlin face like that is in his 30's. Jane/Zelda looks like she's in her 70's so I reckon he's close to 50.

< only half joking - I demand to see his birth certificate >

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You honestly don't know? I do, they look horrendous... are they microbladed?
Them being horrendous or not wasn’t the debate.
In comparison to her brows she does herself it’s hard to say whether they’re an improvement or not as they’re both shite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Them being horrendous or not wasn’t the debate.
In comparison to her brows she does herself it’s hard to say whether they’re an improvement or not as they’re both shite 😂
Ah yeah, I mean they are by default worse because they can't be saved by sweat or water

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know eyebrows don’t always look the same for each side but I’d of researched the person putting semi permanent ones on my face. They aren’t even close to being symmetrical.
Also she looked naturally stunning (in my opinion) a year ago & during pregnancy. She seems to have gone right down hill since J was born.
I don’t like C as an individual and never will but christ he does so much for his family & his idle wife.

Reactions: 6
So what do we think Sarah is doing in relation to forest animals?

Her brows are as tit as her marriage.
Probably going to forest holidays to sit on a sofa with a different view, and allow the kids in the hot tub for unhealthy amounts of time.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol at lazy and creepy saying they're doing the merch shop just by themselves, basically from the goodness of their hearts, and not the fact they they're cutting out the middle man and so keeping all the money themselves!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm just surprised Jace's first word wasn't HELP. Would've been mine if they were my family.
You are so right I would have been saying that also, however a baby of 6 months who has had no stimulation from Lazy would not be able to talk so it must have been a sound like that
Yikes.
I honestly don’t know if they’re any improvement from her previous monstrosity’s? They look just as shite.
I was just going to say the same thing they look a bit odd but there again she is a bit odd !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It astounds me what must go through these fans' heads that they deem it normal to send Sarah domestic items like dummies.

What do these people do for a living?!!
Hmm ,i rekon it was a "troll" ,Sarah probably screwed up the acompanying note..." Sarah ,there`s two ,one for poor poorly creep ,i mean chris too.Just open your mouths ,insert and suck!"!:p.No more "cheeky boi" ,or whinging.Perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.