The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes me so incredibly angry. September 11th was an horrific day that changed the world.
It happened 18 years ago so she's known about it all this time so why the sudden recognition today about living your life to the full?
And also how many times does she have to bang on about turning down opportunities because of what people will say. Just either accept them or don't, just stop moaning about it.
One thing I can’t stand is people taking terrible tragedy's like 9/11 and making it about themselves. Nobody cares about you turning down what’s probably a load of shite Sarah.
Pay your respects or shut the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
One thing I can’t stand is people taking terrible tragedy's like 9/11 and making it about themselves. Nobody cares about you turning down what’s probably a load of shite Sarah.
Pay your respects or shut the duck up.
All it needed was a 'Never Forget' comment.

Reactions: 14
This makes me so incredibly angry. September 11th was an horrific day that changed the world.
It happened 18 years ago so she's known about it all this time so why the sudden recognition today about living your life to the full?
And also how many times does she have to bang on about turning down opportunities because of what people will say. Just either accept them or don't, just stop moaning about it.
I shared the same post about 9/11 on my Facebook but shared without any words as none were needed. Its a time to reflect and remember. Not a time for a self pitying post.

Reactions: 17
I’ve no idea why Sarah used this lady for her eyebrows (well apart from there probably free) as it looks like she’s based outside of London?? She’s hardly going to attract new clients from Leeds/Bradford that will travel down there?? All odd??

Reactions: 8
If one of her family members had died in 9/11 we all know it would be a completely different story and she would be expecting the world to be sobbing and paying their respects to her but because it isn't about her she does not give a tit. She always has to make everything about her.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I’ve no idea why Sarah used this lady for her eyebrows (well apart from there probably free) as it looks like she’s based outside of London?? She’s hardly going to attract new clients from Leeds/Bradford that will travel down there?? All odd??
Very odd 🤷🏻‍♀️

@Normabates1984 love the screen name 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
I shared the same post about 9/11 on my Facebook but shared without any words as none were needed. Its a time to reflect and remember. Not a time for a self pitying post.
I also just simply shared a post today without any words. They really are incredibly self centered.

5 past 5 and no vlog up. They are tit at their job.

Brows still look tit. I hope they were gifted because if she's paid for those I'd be asking for a refund

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is one of the ifam apparently. It disgusts me how people continue to gift them things. Don't think there is any point in messaging her. She probably knows all about the allegations. FFS a grown woman, she should know better!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Plus the eyebrows look blocky and too far apart. Wouldn’t say it was a good advert 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It astounds me what must go through these fans' heads that they deem it normal to send Sarah domestic items like dummies.

What do these people do for a living?!!

Reactions: 6
No recent activity on Insta/YT/FB for Dave's band.

Was he involved in the trolling? I thought he kind of disowned Chris after the revelations.

The brows don't look as bad as I expected to be honest, especially considering the raw material that poor beautician had to work with.

1568218754656.png

Yikes.
I honestly don’t know if they’re any improvement from her previous monstrosity’s? They look just as shite.
You honestly don't know? I do, they look horrendous... are they microbladed?

Reactions: 11
Myforever reformed in 2017, there’s been no new music or postings since Dave unveiled his new song as part of the £1 million followers video......

No recent activity on Insta/YT/FB for Dave's band.

Was he involved in the trolling? I thought he kind of disowned Chris after the revelations.

The brows don't look as bad as I expected to be honest, especially considering the raw material that poor beautician had to work with.

View attachment 40182
They still look wonky to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
From the people who used a post about the death of Chris’s uncle to plug merch, of course they both made 9/11 posts all about themselves. What else would you expect from them 🙄

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.