The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have a new store for limited edition items. I'm guessing this store is going to be ran by them individually or dragon Jane.

Without fail? Oh I can name a few times when you've not uploaded a proper vlog. Non-situation outside a hotel you all ran away to being one of those 😉

I'm in the same line of business as most merch sellers. The quality of those pop sockets - disgraceful. Hey Inghams, you want pop sockets made to a high standard - hit me up. Although I'd have to change the design to "drop that towel and resend" or "we're twats".
"Travel is our passion" - don't make me bleeping laugh. That family has no grip on geography, no interest in embracing languages or cultures. They're adept at booking tickets and packing suitcases, that's bleeping it ✋🏻 Say it enough times, S&C, and maybe someone will gift you a holiday, but we'll always be there to shine a big bleeping light on your duplicity and your ineptitude 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What they do isn't travelling. They like going on holiday or running away from their problems. There's nothing at all cultural about any of their travels. We did more on our camping weekend then they did in the entire 6 weeks they were away.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well with the new changes released this week i expect it won't be long before these channels vanish anyway.

Not trying to derail the thread, but I took a peek at the Slyfox Family yesterday. Their vlogs used to pop up in my feed regularly. The Mum has been trying to have a baby for years for the YouTube dollar, the parents and the kids are extremely unlikeable (still) but - and I don’t say this lightly - their content, albeit just going on the clickbaity titles - is absolutely revolting and worse than the Ingham tit show. Constant cycle of click baiting the mother being pregnant, or their children having crushes (aged 12 and ?7) and what they have caught their 12 year old doing on her phone, etc. I was gobsmacked, tbh. I don’t know how these family bloggers are getting away with selling their children to paedophiles on a platform that’s supposed to care about children’s welfare.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The only reason they are selling these pop sockets themselves is greed. They won’t have to give a % to the merch company and so think it’s easier this way. However, they will be the ones having to deal with admin, refunds, complaints etc. They always do what they perceive as the easy way.

Reactions: 8
Well with the new changes released this week i expect it won't be long before these channels vanish anyway.

One sentence sprung at me from this article: "In order to identify content made for kids, creators will be required to tell us when their content falls in this category," not a chance that the Inghams will say their content is for kids.

They fail to even acknowledge that its mostly kids who watch them. Like every other rule that Youtube enforce, the Minghams will find a way round it. I'd love this to be the final nail in their coffin but I can't see it. Their views have been increasing (whether legit or not is anyone's guess) so their income is likely increasing too. Unfortunately as shite as their European travels were, it has brought them the desired effect of increased views which means more income, which means they aren't going anywhere yet unfortunately.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
They have a new store for limited edition items. I'm guessing this store is going to be ran by them individually or dragon Jane.

Without fail? Oh I can name a few times when you've not uploaded a proper vlog. Non-situation outside a hotel you all ran away to being one of those 😉

I'm in the same line of business as most merch sellers. The quality of those pop sockets - disgraceful. Hey Inghams, you want pop sockets made to a high standard - hit me up. Although I'd have to change the design to "drop that towel and resend" or "we're twats".
What she forgot to say is type our name into Google to find out more about us, my teen obsessed husband, our replica baby Jace doll that's only replica when suits, and how we abandon a very small baby on the beach. They write as if they are this perfect wholesome family who travel as a passion, none of the holidays they've gone on have come across passionately they are all dull and boring and end up in a disaster of some sort. Travel they might to a different country but they don't engage in any of it, its as if they just do it for sake of it to brag and make money from it. I wonder how much they holidayed a year before vlogging, if they are genuinely passioned by it.

Reactions: 10
On a separate note, Lazy's recent insta - has she used a bleeping ruler to do the inside lines of her eyebrows?!! :LOL:

Can I return my products?
As our products are custom made to order we cannot offer returns on unwanted goods. If your product arrives incorrect or damaged then you have a standard 14 day period to return the item from receiving it. All items must be returned in their original packaging. Worn or used items cannot be returned or exchanged and will be rejected.
Please email [email protected] and a return address will be provided.

Well that's bollocks - did Sarah not show a whole stash of them the other day? So they're not custom made to order then as she had a shitload of them in before you could even order them.... on the contrary they are bulk made to order... trading standards anyone?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
View attachment 38796

She needs someone to do her eyebrows for her 🙄
She needs a lot of things, not restricted to the following:

- how to construct a sentence without pausing after every bleeping word
- how to kick her nonce of a husband out on the kerb
- how to cook anything from scratch
- how to not leave a baby on the beach
- how to not make a plastic replica doll of your baby
- how to not go begging to companies for freebies

you get the gist....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I see Nikki has made an appearance on insta with Lazy. The irony of this tweet is hilarious - yeah women (like your supposed best friend, Nikki) will do anything for fame and money even when their husband is a creepy twit who messages teen girls...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Travel is our passion?!?

Travelling from your caravan to the pool and onsite supermarket is not bleeping travelling ffs.

In ten years time are we going to have loads of 22 year old ifam going on gap years to bleeping butlins because of them and that’s what they think travelling is?
HAAA! exactly. Chris literally picked up cured meat in holland and didnt know what it was! 0_O im guessing he only knows salami when it comes on his Dominos Pizza.

Reactions: 2
I see Nikki has made an appearance on insta with Lazy. The irony of this tweet is hilarious - yeah women (like your supposed best friend, Nikki) will do anything for fame and money even when their husband is a creepy twit who messages teen girls...
I was watching there wedding pics on YouTube the other night and notice Nikki was not in any unless I missed it as I thought they have been best mates for years if so why wasn’t she a brides maid 🤷‍♀️ Also I wonder if she speaks to any of her bridesmaids now as she never mention them which I find odd .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.