The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Say they did go surely you couldn’t do la or Orlando in a week?

I also think they are getting more views because we are all speculating so much about where they are going

Reactions: 1
On our visit to Florida they actually scared me to death even though i knew I hadn’t done anything wrong.
Me too I almost forgot why I was there last time we went . My mind went blank. Combination of a long flight with kids and no sleep the night before .

On our visit to Florida they actually scared me to death even though i knew I hadn’t done anything wrong.
When we landed in New York a couple of weeks back I couldn't get the finger print machine to work and the man was getting very angry with me. Put me off visiting again to be honest.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Say they did go surely you couldn’t do la or Orlando in a week?

I also think they are getting more views because we are all speculating so much about where they are going
Their views are already over 75k today so still on the rise compared to last week. I'd say the terrifying water park vlog has netted them a few thousand in extra views already

Immigration is the only reason I have reservations about going back to usa, even though I've been several times and I've not done anything incriminating! Can just imagine how much Chris would be sweating under his stinky beanie 😂

Reactions: 7
When we landed in New York a couple of weeks back I couldn't get the finger print machine to work and the man was getting very angry with me. Put me off visiting again to be honest.
American customs is certainly not something to mess with. They have a knack of making you feel guilty just for breathing at the wrong time

Reactions: 13
Immigration is the only reason I have reservations about going back to usa, even though I've been several times and I've not done anything incriminating! Can just imagine how much Chris would be sweating under his stinky beanie 😂
Its the ques! If your lucky your the first plane in, if not it can take hours.

My American relatives assure me that they get as much of a grilling when they visit here . We just don’t see that side of it .

Reactions: 6
Cue screaming crying and ooommmmgeee ing as the girls are told where they are going! Let’s hope for the other passengers on that flight, it is not a long haul. Poor passengers having to put up with cheekyyyyy boiiii crying creepy waving a camera in everyone’s face, uggggg that would be the plane trip from hell 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A customs dog was sniffing round my friend and I on our return from NY to Manchester I swear my heart almost stopped and I've never done a thing wrong in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There was a 5.0 earthquake in California yesterday, Christ can you imagine the OMGs and cackling from Sarah

On the insta story Chris said making the most of airport delays, didnt someone say Amsterdam was delayed??

The Radfords were recently #gifted a holiday in Holland, could the inghams be on their way there?

#53- Wherever the planes goes there must be a pool!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The
On the insta story Chris said making the most of airport delays, didnt someone say Amsterdam was delayed??

The Radfords were recently #gifted a holiday in Holland, could the inghams be on their way there?
I was literally about to type the same thing.

I’m sure when Walt Disney thought up Disneyland , he wouldn’t have even dreamed about creepy chris creeping about

Sorry couldn’t find a small enough photo to add

#53 - creep Chris creeping about plus lazy Sarah to scream and shout

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.