The Ingham Family #52 Drop that GoPro and resend!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt they will go to Amsterdam again. I think they are off somewhere further afield. It does not make sense for them to go to Europe when they have been there for 6 weeks.

This is the Inghams we are talking about though to be fair.

Reactions: 4
Doubt it’s LA, although they do like to copy Family Fizz bit you never know...lookout LA the chavs are coming! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well if it is LA and as tight as they are there be eating pot noddles😂as LA is very expensive it’s like London just more sun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it's def an Easy Jet flight, the red trim gives it away. Long haul flights tend to have head cushions as well.

Reactions: 3
If you fly from the UK to Ireland, for example in Dublin, you can clear US customs there instead of in the US.
👀
Could this be what they are doing?

Reactions: 5
If you fly from the UK to Ireland, for example in Dublin, you can clear US customs there instead of in the US.
👀
Could this be what they are doing?
The only thing is, the process will still be the same, just done in Dublin. He could (he might not) have a red flag against his name and still have to go through the same due diligence and be turned away, albeit closer to home. I don't believe that by being in Dublin it will be any different or easier than being at a US airport.

I think it's def an Easy Jet flight, the red trim gives it away. Long haul flights tend to have head cushions as well.
Could it be a budget long haul like Norwegian? Where the "New York city" airport is several hours bus ride away. That would be entertaining 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only thing is, the process will still be the same, just done in Dublin. He could (he might not) have a red flag against his name and still have to go through the same due diligence and be turned away, albeit closer to home. I don't believe that by being in Dublin it will be any different or easier than being at a US airport.
I get that, but he might think (being an Ingham and not very bright) that he will somehow circumnavigate the system with no trouble or they won’t be so hard on him.
I wonder if all of their ESTAs are still valid, or they’ve had to complete new ones since the non situation Florida holiday?

Reactions: 4
It's been a couple of years hasn't it since their last holiday so probably the Esta's will have expired as they only last two years.

I think he will get an ESTA ok as he hasn't been convicted of anything. Just a few sweaty minutes at border force. If you have been to the USA before you can normally go to the automatic machines, but the man still has to take your fingerprints and stamp your passport. The USA border force are quite intimidating.

Reactions: 2
Then if turned away (which is doubtful), they could say "look, we're in Dublin for a few days!" as a good cover up.

Would have been a great plot twist though.

I was fully prepared to judge you (and judge you damn hard) based on the outfit Sarah dressed Jason in. Having looked at the Mothercare site the current LB outfits are actually really cute. Sarah must have looked long and hard to find that absolute beast of a get up.
My husband actually made me return this outfit as it’s bleeping HIDEOUS in real life. I dress my son in all colours, all styles but this outfit is something else. It’s from the 2017 collection I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Say they did go to the us, did the girl in question’s family complain to the police?? If so surely he could still be done as the statute of limitations wouldn’t have passed

Could it be a budget long haul like Norwegian? Where the "New York city" airport is several hours bus ride away. That would be entertaining 😁
Norwegian don’t fly long haul from Manchester sadly 🤣

I think easyJet and they are off to Efteling, not sure why you wouldn’t take the charvavan though must be #gifted

Reactions: 3
Say they did go to the us, did the girl in question’s family complain to the police?? If so surely he could still be done as the statute of limitations wouldn’t have passed
Yep they did report to the police both here and in Florida

It's been a couple of years hasn't it since their last holiday so probably the Esta's will have expired as they only last two years.

I think he will get an ESTA ok as he hasn't been convicted of anything. Just a few sweaty minutes at border force. If you have been to the USA before you can normally go to the automatic machines, but the man still has to take your fingerprints and stamp your passport. The USA border force are quite intimidating.
On our visit to Florida they actually scared me to death even though i knew I hadn’t done anything wrong.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.