The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutly loved tonights vlog, No planning or research yet again. They've stumbled across a camp site with people rougher than them.
Got to love Esme, "i thought what can we do tonight thats fun instead of playing cards"..... Lazy adds "and games" "so i thought we could paint some stones" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
'recall the rubber Jace' s' has got me on the floor laughing I am sorry 🤣

That’s fine you lightened my load 😆 I have a tendency to get carried away 😬 and need a reminder to chill out from time to time 😆

ALSO please do not tell me that Chris snd especially Sarah’s famalam 😐 have not been smoking weed for years Because I’m just not buying that. Acting all innocent 😇 MY ARSE !

A woman who calls her own family member a FAT CUN! is shy about someone giving them the bird ! 🙄

Yeah ok then 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Eeerm! Don't be sending them there man! We are rocking up to Butlins in a couple of weeks. Ain't no foos welcome bouncing in when we are there
Just to be on the safe side Ring Butlins Annie Annie tell them your a famous youtuber and you will get the place to yourself woohooooooooooo
I thought you would know this foo, dont be jumping on the beds though we must all remember to spect other people's property :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. 🙈

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.
I'd be getting the wide lense out if I had to sleep next to Creepy

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who had a clip in today's video from yesterday when the girls as decorating the rocks? But a totally different conversation

Reactions: 18
Jeez tonight’s Vlog sounds like they landed into the set of My big fat Gypsy Wedding. Chris better watch himself he will be bare knuckle fighting! In all seriousness what a situation to put your girls into, the perils of not planning, bet Jane is booking them into a 5 star hotel as we speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I see from their latest Instagram post that the Minghams are adapting well to the new campsite. 😆

6ABB2270-6A7C-4DC3-BCD1-FDF2A3D156E2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Chris best hope the new neighbours don’t recognise his ugly mug in the news. Can’t imagine they would take kindly to him hanging around the kids pool with a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who had a clip in today's video from yesterday when the girls as decorating the rocks? But a totally different conversation
I think it must have been filmed the other day but thrown in as filler content. The awening was all packed up before they added that clip in.

Reactions: 11
I think it must have been filmed the other day but thrown in as filler content. The awening was all packed up before they added that clip in.
Either that or Chris is just sleep deprived and fking up. It has happened before where he has got clips the wrong way round

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They mustn't have ventured far today as Sarah's sat in the caravan complaining about the heat in her stories earlier this afternoon

Unless the exciting day they had planned was another one around a pool

It's a good job they make so many duck ups to spend 10 minutes telling the ifam about or they'd have no vlog content

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They mustn't have ventured far today as Sarah's sat in the caravan complaining about the heat in her stories earlier this afternoon

Unless the exciting day they had planned was another one around a pool

It's a good job they make so many duck ups to spend 10 minutes telling the ifam about or they'd have no vlog content
It's so boring

Reactions: 3
Comments on lazys latest Instagram post View attachment 32495View attachment 32496
Plus there are generic reborns out there for this purpose.

Sarah and Chris sold one as baby jace and promoted it as if it was merch. I wish these two twats would stop changing their story every day and just admit they’ve fucked up and made a bad choice

They are going to continue to keep bleeping up because they never believe they’ve done anything wrong. So how can they improve if they believe they are in the right.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.