The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More lies..I wish we could show you the amazing night time acts as they are so good..well only what we’ve heard as obviously we aren’t that type of person..I smell something 😂 And all afternoon cut out..that’s cos blood was boiling around the caravan..yet you wouldn’t know anything had happened..that’s how fake they are..being called tit parents in the papers but you would not know..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If Chris was editing in the chavavan though and she'd gone back to jace in the tent, who was supervising the girls in the sea 🤔

Reactions: 6
If Chris was editing in the chavavan though and she'd gone back to jace in the tent, who was supervising the girls in the sea 🤔
She wouldn't be allowed in a swimming pool with that ratio of children to adults never mind the sea.

Reactions: 1
At 2:11 in the infamous video you can see the volleyball net. They're sitting level with the post nearest the sea. Using the distance measure I estimate them to be 20 to 25m away. Much further than the "literally a few meters away"

I looked at some terrible resolution bathymetric data (I’m a 👩‍🔬), and I’d agree with between 15 to 25m when they were treading water.

• Heart
I reckon she just added that tiny bit of jace in the tent asleep then fucked off again to the girls in the sea. Poor jace being taunted with that food by Chris too.

• Sad
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ironic since the Inghams are constantly posting others children without permission

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It's all Jace, he's like the Three-Eyed Raven in Game of Thrones. No fears when Jace-Pace is around.

Tattle are the White Walkers.
If we are the white walkers, hate to say it but that doesn’t bode well for us....

If any of you see a short brown haired girl near you, hide.

Reactions: 3
Also, at the beginning when she was by the sea, did you notice how far those people were behind her in the water? Yep, up to their necks, just like you were Sarah

Reactions: 4
The only down side to all this scrutiny over Jace is that they will hide anything like that off the vlogs now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have to disagree about Chris. I think he’s the one in control. He edits the vlog so it might look like he’s doing things but apart from run the hoover around to look like he’s been busy and pick up the girls or a meal from Morrisons, he doesn’t really do much more than Sarah. He’s often skating most of the day and night, leaving Sarah with the kids and he really doesn’t look like he’s helping much with Jace at all. The giant guilt tattoo. The caravan was his idea. They’ve vlogged themselves eating toast or treats out of a bowl or over the sink because Chris doesn’t like crumbs. Because he’s in charge of editing, he chooses what he wants people to see. Don’t get me wrong this isn’t me defending Sarah because they are both as lazy as each other but in my opinion Chris seems like the boss in that house.
I’m assuming you have only watched them recently ? I was watching them back when Chris was working at the airport long before the baby came along and he did almost everything before and after work plus the editing. The man was getting like 2/3 hours sleep a night and running on empty. The skating thing was only once a week and for months not at all. I hate to sound like I’m sticking up for him but he definitely does by far the majority of the work on a regular school day especially but even when they go away. Sarah has only done more since the baby has been born and by more I mean feed the baby ! That’s about it he still does everything else ! When he’s off skating most of the time his mom helps out as Sarah can barely manage the kids for the odd day alone in fact the even titles the vlog ALONE WITH THE KIDS 😂

I have never called her lazy until today but the fact that’s her nickname by the majority of people speaks for it self !

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Apparently Parents have been arrested for leaving their children in cars to pop into a garage to buy calpol. I’ve heard other similar stories where a lone parent has left a child whilst claiming they can see them to buy medication. If that’s the case then C $ S should be investigated by social services and the police. Never mind all the rest of the stuff that’s gone on and continues to go on.

Reactions: 6
I’m assuming you have only watched them recently ? I was watching them back when Chris was working at the airport long before the baby came along and he did almost everything before and after work plus the editing. The man was getting like 2/3 hours sleep a night and running on empty. The skating thing was only once a week and for months not at all. I hate to sound like I’m sticking up for him but he definitely does by far the majority of the work on a regular school day especially but even when they go away. Sarah has only done more since the baby has been born and by more I mean feed the baby ! That’s about it he still does everything else ! When he’s off skating most of the time his mom helps out as Sarah can barely manage the kids for the odd day alone in fact the even titles the vlog ALONE WITH THE KIDS 😂

I have never called her lazy until today but the fact that’s her nickname by the majority of people speaks for it self !
It is quite sad really, didn't they start vlogging in memory of her mum and to help her get through it. Her brain child but he ended up doing it all!

Reactions: 2
New follower here! I’d never really heard of them before I heard about them leaving the baby on the beach story and I’ve been trying to catch up through these threads!!

I have several questions.....

1. How old are the parents??? They seem really young (her especially) and quite dim.

2. What did he do last year with a teenager? He really reminds me of Ian Watkins and apparently that isn’t even far from the truth??!!

3. Have they ever acknowledged any of these rumours, surely if your husband cheats on you, you get rid? Or do they just ignore it and carry on making vlogs?

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched the vlog but going by the photos, he put food on his head in a restaurant? I. Er. Huh? No manners at all and just so gross. Can you imagine being in a restaurant and a 40 year old man, sweating in a beanie, putting food on his head?! Well and truly baffled.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.