The Ingham Family #49 Holiday fun in The Sun, The Daily Fail vacation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Ifam up and down the land*
"Pleeeeeeeeeeeese let me stay up pleeeeeeeeeeeeese"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I think them not posting a vlog is a very clever manoeuvre on their part. They'd never miss a vlog if it didn't benefit them

• Wow
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who she talking about? The papers ? Or creepy and lazy taking pics of half nude people on the beach?

Sorry I mean children

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Yel

Chris had internet 3 hours ago to like Sarah's photo, it all smells like an engagement trap.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Good thing Sarah was posting creep shots of other people’s children on her instagram story yesterday then

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
"there arses"
Amazes me that someone of her age cannot get their head around which 'there, their or they're' to use. Thick as tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?
I thought Chris being kept in custody at immigration would be the final straw but no ! So who knows what will actually stop them 🤷‍♀️
Chris looked a broken man in the rant video I do wonder how long he will take the strain ...
What they should of done is take 2 weeks off and booked a private villa with air con with a big pool = happy kids !

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If shes talking about the screen grabs the sun used, once its uploaded in the vlog its public property.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I Do wonder how different this would of all been had something happened to Jace? Would they then of blamed themselves?
Nah, it would have been the bouncer/sun sheild/uv suit fault and they will take them to court with their top of the country law team.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nikki needs to tell chris that when he left in that random little girl in her underwear in the vlog

Reactions: 10
I thought Chris being kept in custody at immigration would be the final straw but no ! So who knows what will actually stop them 🤷‍♀️
Chris looked a broken man in the rant video I do wonder how long he will take the strain ...
What they should of done is take 2 weeks off and booked a private villa with air con with a big pool = happy kids !
But then chris cant stay up till 3am sliding into teens dm's sorry I mean editing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I Do wonder how different this would of all been had something happened to Jace? Would they then of blamed themselves?
You're kidding, didn't you know nothing is ever their fault? Somehow the 'trolls and haters' would have no doubt been responsible.

Reactions: 4
Poor pat is gonna go and leave mason in the freezer isle of Morrison’s JUST to prove a point....
it’s perfectly normal and all parents do it. 🤷‍♀️

“I was literally 10 feet away beside the potato waffles and I had an eye on him the whole time... trolls”
ITS A WIDE ANGLE LENS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
After seeing the state of Chris in the rant video about the doll, I wouldn't be surprised if he's had a complete mental breakdown and Granny Jane has had to travel out there! I feel for those poor children so much! I can't even garner any sympathy for C & S though because they have brought it all on themselves with their stubbornness, pig headedness and total denial of everything!

Reactions: 13
All this does make you wonder though! What will they do when the penny finally drops that their channel is fked? How do they bow out 'gracefully'? I am not sure they would feel indebted to the ifam enough to do a final fair well or anything? On the other hand they would want to milk it for ever last penny?
Let's speculate! How do you see their final upload? What do you think they'd actually do?
I was thinking about this earlier, and honestly I don't think there will be any kind of goodbye to their ifam, I think they'll just disappear one day. They don't care one iota for them, which unfortunately would hit some of those kids hard. However, on saying that, I do believe those same kids will get over it quick, there's always the next thing to be into. You would only post a farewell to an audience you genuinely care about.

As far as them milking it for every last penny, I definitely agree, but I think they have already and unbelievably been milking that cow for a year now and what we are witnessing is them coming to the end of the road.

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.