Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
I also think it’s Sarah whose in control. She doesn’t look the type to be bullied. I’m betting she’s thrown a few right hooks in her time to. Everyone moves around her and she sits and does fuck all. She knows she couldn’t manage it on her own and she’s better off With him. She’s probably one of the most selfish people I’ve ever seen in my life. She will drag this out for as long as she can because she’s stubborn. You only have to look at her smirking to know she is truly a spiteful bitter woman. He on the other hand looks defeated to me these days. He’s aged 20 years and looks truly over it.
In every rant ever. It’s Sarah that’s the mouth piece and Chris sitting there looking like a naughty school boy who’s mothers been dragged in. I’ve no doubt Sarah wears the trousers. Even before Jace it was Chris taking the girls to school, doing housework, ferrying her around the shops ( before she passed her test) bringing her cups of tea etc etc, whilst doing the editing as well.

He really does look a shell lately. He’s obviously got no self confidence hence the hat, swimming in clothes, hardly being on camera etc. Not saying that I feel sorry for him it was his alleged actions that bought it on. But for the sake of his health he should stop too not just the girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Just been watching another YouTube channel and he made a very valid point. Some mums when a baby dies have a likeness made as a comfort for them but it is just one doll and they get to keep it. Imagine how they would feel if the worst were to happen to Jace knowing that 249 people out their had a copy of Jace and they no longer had the real baby!

• Sad

Lalobadee

VIP Member
Sarah’s bitch face at finding shock horror Spanish people in Spain how dare they . Does she want to go on holiday and be surrounded by only Brits 😳 Should have stayed in Britain .

• Heart
  • Haha

Circlish

VIP Member
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sad

LoRoCo

VIP Member
I’m wondering if this comforting infertile women might have been mixed up with comforting women who have lost a baby which had been said a lot on here. Not that Chris would ever read here. Or read something and not understand it.

Either way, I’m livid. Didn’t think they could stoop any lower. But acting like that doll was an act of compassion 😡 that doll was 100% a cash grab. I’d be shocked if even a penny of the profits were put away for Jace.

If they cared about infertile women (or women who lost a baby) they wouldn’t have clickbaited all these ‘pregnancy scares’ last year.

I don’t know whether reborns help grieving mothers but those two regularly go to that shop of horrors filled to bursting with them, if a grieving mother was to want one, she could take her pick. A copy of someone else’s baby would provide comfort is bs.

Fuming they’ve tried to play this altruistic crap 😡
If it truly was meant for grieving mothers then why not send a percentage of the proceeds to a supporting charity? Never ever would they ever

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. 🙈

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Maybe this is the end. They were just starting to get the all important ads after a year with none then everything is dredged back to the surface and no hope of deals for the baby.

Back home and dusting up the CV is the best move they could make.

Reactions: 20
D

Departed member 294

Of course that's all true.......but it's more than a bit unfortunate, given that in this country (i.e England, where the doll is apparently being made and marketed), I'd say that that name is synonymous with that certain individual from the history books and nobody else. I don't know about where you are but you don't find many Adolfs around here. Given the choice, I wouldn't want that etched on my merch (not that I'd ever dream of selling a non-lookylikey non-replica replica of my baby anyway.)

If that photo is genuine and the doll really is labelled like that, it's just gifting the "haters" with more ammunition. They really have no sense at all.

So we should act like school kids and giggle and shame anytime we see something that makes us feel slightly uncomfortable?

That companies name is probably something passed down, or inherited, or even if it's not its someone's name. And they should have to change for what reason? Cause some pillock that didn't get into art school acted like a twat? So they have to ignore their own history?!

Unless there is definitive proof that whoever runs this company is a nazi and making his company being an ode to captain shitler its a non issue.

How about a better learning situation, is where you acknowledge the crimes committed, but also acknowledge that a name does not make a person, and all the people that carry that name in the past or present. Why should they have to feel shame for someone else's actions?

Also what about all the merchandise of all the companies that were involved (and made monetary gain) in the nazi campaign and holocaust?

Heck, Coco bloody Channel was a nazi spy and no one flips their lid at her name or brand 🙄

And don't name anyone joesph, cause Stalin has that one.

• Heart

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
I can’t wait to see what new historical sites the Ingham's will be visiting at this new place . I can’t wait to see what the local cuisine is like at this new area they are visiting. Oh wait it’s the Ingham's they will stay at the pool and eat bulked bought croissants out of Aldi . How cultured .
This!!! This really pissed me off when they were in FRANCE and they fed the girls longlife CROISSANTS...in FRANCE. On all the French campsites I went to as a kid, all the campsite shops had small bakers and sold fresh French bread and croissants every single morning. I don't think the girls have ever ate so bad as what they have this last few weeks!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Very strange comment
Oh ffs! How are people like that not being tracked down and looked into the creepy fuckers. Turns my stomach.

Also the comment saying the blog was peaceful. They are loud and obnoxious anything but peaceful.

Also. No way Isla did that eating the apple thing off her own back. At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they get given a script to learn each morning.

• Sick

Magoo

Honestly, he's lost it. This is not normal behaviour from a grown (40 year old) adult in a restaurant. I feel sorry for the other diners. You'd want to move tables if you were close to him wouldn't you?! That's before he puts food on his face.
I would be seriously pissed off if an adult was doing this in a restaurant while I was trying to enjoy a family meal, what a bell end!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Make a scene???!?
Are they joking. Sarah pretending she didn’t know what it was. It was quite clearly pre planned. I’d be asking for a refund if I was in a restaurant and that was going on next to me. They are the people that gives Brit’s abroad a terrible name.

• Angry
36D063DF-4A8F-4D54-83E0-25B76C9C8DE1.jpeg
Ok so found him with brown hair, when did he go black or is it just all the grease? Also can someone please let me know who’s been cutting that fringe for years? I need to buy them a drink 🥃

5C8208FA-EB1A-4AEE-9D68-4BF3F490ED73.jpeg
Just imagine waking up in your tin can to that face looming above you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

BattyBits

Chatty Member
How have I not seen this before? Not that I watch their vlogs or follow them on Insta - I rely on here for my Ingham updates!

View attachment 32584
Not a replica/reproduction/representation, merely a celebration with a sticky label on its neck 🙄🙄🙄

Hahaha I had totally forgotten about the app!
Maybe it’s like a find my iPhone app, but you can use it to find your baby on a beach? Or it could locate the worst Euro campsites on a Eurotrip in Europe?

• Haha
  • Heart

candy64

I dont believe they all went out to try and get something to eat because i think they dont want to leave the caravan unattended Sarah said she was waiting for Chris and the girls to get back.i think chris and the girls went to Lidl to get supplys and got the take away then. When Sarah was talking about not wanting to turn the camera around on her neigbours i dont for one second think she was being considerate i think she was scared you can see it in her eyes. Also i thought she said they dont want to eat in the caravan becuase of the cooking smells etc. Chris properly sat up all night keeping guard. And they will still say tomorrow this is the best holiday ever.Who are they trying to kid.

• Haha
  • Heart