Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Very stressful and I can imagine them dragging the caravan and all the bits and bats home from Spain and then they’ll jump on a plane for the next holiday in Spain.
Sarah said that they are only back from this adventure for a day before they start the next one. How are they getting 6 weeks of laundry done: the girls doing any school work etc?

At this point they’ve forgotten about well being.( even their own) and are just doing stuff to get content. Except it’s just the same content but a different swimming pool / camp site.

That’s why they’ve gone ‘travelling’ in my opinion. Not to see places and enjoy the culture. They know if they are in the same place for 6 weeks the Ifam will get bored, so if they move they have a different water slide / beach/ buffet to film this way.

It’s no way for the experience because they barely leave the caravan site. They did in Barcelona but I think that was ONLY because Chris wanted to go skating and see the ‘famous’ skate spots

Reactions: 19

stinkyonesie

#50 seasonalled campers get burned in The Sun

They are not happy campers today are they? Lols! No Esme today, good girl, refuse to be filmed as much as you like. Or maybe she is not holding back on how shite it is, and only positive pineapples are allowed in the vlog.

Two pizzas and a portion of chips between all five of them? Are they seriously strapped for cash?

Sounds like the people on the caravan park have read the daily mail. Giving Sarah the death stare.

Should have researched where they were going. I get the feeling she’s angling for the sympathy vote now. You could tell she was pissed off jace was sleeping when she wanted to go in the pool etc

Isn’t that blue tie die tee shirt the same one Chris was swimming in the other day??

Sarah moaning about the fridge/ freezer. All the food they’ve eaten is from a packet. That food they got for tonight looked absolutely grim.
They never research anything do they? And never learn! I just remembered the time they thought they could rock up to the cinema in Leicester Square and buy tickets without booking. Absolute idiots.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If you went somewhere with an amber warning for heat then as a grown adult wouldn't you think, well my children suffered badly last time so let's just move on up north somewhere cooler.
Absolutely ridiculous they're putting the girls and Jace through this again!

• Sad

Peggy Lee

VIP Member
Those poor girls. I feel for them going back to school after their parents antics and being plastered all over the papers. Bullies thrive on those types of things.
Poor bairns none of this is their fault I really hope they don’t get bullied it’s every parents nightmare no amount of money or fame is worth using your bairns and putting them in the line of fire for your stupidity and greed I wonder what grandparents think about this. ? I get worried about mine posting photos you just don’t know who are viewing them and for what purpose ! I have 12 gorgeous grandbairns I used to share them on my FBook and Insta but not anymore after watching a documentary about pedophiles taking images and using them it makes me feel ill no way would I take that risk , yet these Influencers who are being warned about this continue to share even pics of almost naked little ones or in bikinis or make up it literally makes my skin crawl to think who is viewing this 😱

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18

KMC90

Creepy was there, if you look at 17.12 in the bottom right hand corner, you see him put down what looks like a beer bottle. But you know, they dont drink 😂

• Haha
Wonder if they’ll skip today then come back tomorrow with a sob story about how heartbreaking it is that ‘bullies and trolls’ made them break their posting streak and how they are innocent victims and didn’t want to go on posting but then decided to for the money ifam

• Haha

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Anything that gets kids out and about and off electronics is a win for me. The creative aspect of it makes it even better.
There are a few potential issues with the kind of markers/paints used being released in the environment. The problem as usual with the Ginghams is that they force these kids to jump into any "craze" they can hashtag and try to get engagement from. I have nothing against children going into nature but a lot of issues with feeding toxic markers to the fish, who will most definitely not "love it" like Sarah said. Another wasted opportunity for them to use their platform to give people some sensible advice (Paint rocks but be careful what you use and make sure you can take them from the place you're in) instead of treating the world like their personal rubbish dump.

Edit I was supposed to be typing"Minghams" but my autocorrect likes Ginghams; I'm going to leave it as is, as an ode to Creepy's natural hair colour.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If you look back at earlier vlogs she did actually speak better then. The worry is that she has regressed. When they realised that there was money to be made from iddy biddy Isla, they started all the baby talk to her.
Both Isabelle and Isla have regressed in my opinion

• Sad

KawaiiSloth

Chatty Member
Maybe the people at the campsite are giving them death glares and the middle finger because they actually know who they are?! 😂

• Haha