Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VonSharkington

This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
Even if they’d been in Bradford for the whole six weeks, they would still wait until the last minute. They struggle to plan a week of meals and can barely seem to go a day without shopping. Throw in needing to buy new shoes for three growing kids and they’ll vlog it as “SHOPPING NIGHTMARE AT WHITE ROSE!”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Squittel

VIP Member
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Good thing Sarah was posting creep shots of other people’s children on her instagram story yesterday then

• Haha
  • Angry

Stephie

VIP Member
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. 🙈

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.
I'd be getting the wide lense out if I had to sleep next to Creepy

• Haha

candy64

I think the next thing we will hear is how izzy dosent want to leave this super duper caravan to go on her school trip. Then Sarah will crack out how of course it was izzy choice and we would NEVER make the girls do anything they didnt want to would we ifam.

• Sad
  • Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
Al,3 girls are on edge all the time. They are frightened to get it wrong when they vlog, they are having a to check themselves before they say anything. You can see in almost every scene of this shit show that they look to Chris or Sarah for approval. It is no way to live life, contact ly on hyper alert and never being able to relax and be comfortable in your own skin. All 3 girls (and Jace too if they are still vlogging in the next few years) are ideal candidates for a number of conditions, including but not limited to chronic acute anxiety, CPTSD, Malignant Narcissistic Disorder. That is before you get to the physical ramifications. All that heightened cortisol and adrenaline being produced in their bodies is storing up more likely hood of one of the 80 or so autoimmune diseases and many others.......
Chris and Sarah and all the other family vloggers really have no idea what they are doing to their kids.

• Sad
  • Heart

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
Jeez tonight’s Vlog sounds like they landed into the set of My big fat Gypsy Wedding. Chris better watch himself he will be bare knuckle fighting! In all seriousness what a situation to put your girls into, the perils of not planning, bet Jane is booking them into a 5 star hotel as we speak!

• Haha

Impleo

VIP Member
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life
I would imagine the entire Dixon clan like to indulge in a little of the devil's lettuce now and then (every day that ends in a y). Who is she kidding?!

You all keep calling him Young Hollywood and I wondered why 😅

You must ask, because it's fun bringing up his past twattery. There are some absolute gems.

• Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
So not a place for a young baby. Probably the only baby in the water park. Hmm if there's an amber alert about heat my first instinct as a mother would not be to take my infant to a water park and be outside with him all day. I would think that's child endangerment as well. When it's hot you typically find indoor things to do. In Spain and not even eating the cultural food. How many times can you eat spaghetti bolognese in a week? That pizza looked like something you would buy in the frozen food section of your supermarket. Very unappetizing.

• Sad
  • Sick

memoii11

VIP Member
Esmes face when Sarah said they still had weeks left. Definitely wants to go home now!

• Sad

Lalobadee

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what new historical sites the Ingham's will be visiting at this new place . I can’t wait to see what the local cuisine is like at this new area they are visiting. Oh wait it’s the Ingham's they will stay at the pool and eat bulked bought croissants out of Aldi . How cultured .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Julesdorid

Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
It seems they've finally twigged that one of them stays with Jason while the other watches the girls, Super Dooper well done 👏
I think the tight arses complained about the pizza & chips takeaway, saying how they're famous vloggers, & got a freebie dinner, ditto with the camp site, kicked off and got a couple of free nights

• Heart

BattyBits

Chatty Member
I far prefer tonight’s more realistic offering to the normal best day/pool/sunset/beach evvvverrrrr! Aside from the fact that they seemed to be expecting all the trappings of tourism and found themselves on an actual travelers site with, actual travelers... I can relate more to rubbish pizzas and the day not going exactly as planned every once in a while.

New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
ECK-SECT-TRER-AH, ECK-SECT-EH-TRA, ECK-SEC-TA-RAH

• Haha
  • Heart

esylt

Since they live in the northern part of England, I don't understand why they didn't spend the summer holiday in Scotland, Wales or even Ireland. Such beautiful scenery and history without the extreme heat.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What the fuck is in that box....
Please for the love of god get the wide angled lens out and get that pink tinged circle of doom away from me 😰
It’s.....MOVING I SWEAR ITS LOOKING AT ME 😰

23AD254B-8E0B-4C0B-AC9C-6777816ED305.jpeg No fucking way I’m touching that 5F0A5161-FCD8-4990-B99F-A7279DC02FF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

candy64

A message to Sarah and Chris You two are NOT fooling anyone with your stupid pranks and high pitched we are having the best time ever.You are both shitting yourselves, Its written all over your faces.

Picador

There’s nothing we’ll rounded about them! Started off with a “minimalist” USP quickly forgotten once the £ started rolling in. Drag their kids around the globe, neither of the older girls are getting a decent or regular education or appear to have any friends or opportunity to make any. Click baited their last pregnancy to death along with flogging their TOBY merch - continually sexualising their teen, making content out of their baby not breathing, using the anniversary of the Manchester terror attack to do an Ariana Grande vlog - believe me they’re every bit as vile as the Inghams.
I happened to stumble across family fizz’s first ever vlog the day they put it out when they were moving to Gran Canaria and watched every day for about two years. Although I didn’t agree with everything they did (lack of education/routine for the girls) I thought they were down to earth and enjoyed watching them. Well. That has changed. What the hell has happened to them? These stupid challenge videos all about money and yes as you say, sexualising Mia with videos like giving her a baby bump and dressing her as a 21 year old. For a family that claims to be minimalist every video seems to be ‘$1000 challenge!’ And ‘buying new iphone’! They really have changed and can’t stand them now. Plus the girls simply are not getting educated properly. I would love to quiz Mia on a few concepts and see how much she knows about science/history etc.
Phew, rant over!

• Heart
  • Angry