Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jamhead

VIP Member
No she did so so so much more than she shows on the vlogs. She comes across as clueless but he and Jane worked full time. She was a brilliant mum. Can only think it's either depression, lost confidence or just acting that's making her come across as dim. She used to be a lovely person. I'm sad at how she's changed.
Even in the early vlogs you could see she did a lot with the girls. Normal mum stuff, she'd take Isla to baby group and go into town on the bus with her, do the school runs 'etc etc etc'.
On her 'way up' she's lost herself and now she's come back down she has no idea how to get that back. Putting her weight to one side, she even looked better back then.
I wonder if the 'no situation' had happened at the very beginning of YouTube, if she would've taken a different stance and kicked his ass to the kerb.

Reactions: 22

LouisaB

Sarah says in her Insta that Izzy is so grateful that she can miss out on the looong coach journey to her school camp and be dropped off by them
🙄
Yes because the loooong car journey to France at the beginning of the trip and the one back must be so much better , If Sarah had a brain she would be dangerous

• Haha
  • Heart

Lalobadee

VIP Member
The anger is brewing inside him you can pretty much see his eye twitching and the vein in his head pulsing and about to pop. Yet still they can’t just put the camera down and check into a hotel with air con and have a break.

This is defo his sex face 😂🤮
He defo wears that beanie while doing the deed 🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Kattykat10

VIP Member
The cheek of her criticising the family who she said were noisy. They let their kids run riot around Ikea and in the warehouse of Ikea. They squeal and scream constantly and the antics of creepy behaviour in the restaurant on last nights vlog. They really can’t see what they’re like.

mechanicmum

The video from the Mary Shortle lady seems to pretty much go against everything Sarah and Chris said in their video "can you imagine when we all get together with our baby Jaces"

• Haha
  • Wow

GowiththeflowMo

I have to disagree about Chris. I think he’s the one in control. He edits the vlog so it might look like he’s doing things but apart from run the hoover around to look like he’s been busy and pick up the girls or a meal from Morrisons, he doesn’t really do much more than Sarah. He’s often skating most of the day and night, leaving Sarah with the kids and he really doesn’t look like he’s helping much with Jace at all. The giant guilt tattoo. The caravan was his idea. They’ve vlogged themselves eating toast or treats out of a bowl or over the sink because Chris doesn’t like crumbs. Because he’s in charge of editing, he chooses what he wants people to see. Don’t get me wrong this isn’t me defending Sarah because they are both as lazy as each other but in my opinion Chris seems like the boss in that house.
I’m assuming you have only watched them recently ? I was watching them back when Chris was working at the airport long before the baby came along and he did almost everything before and after work plus the editing. The man was getting like 2/3 hours sleep a night and running on empty. The skating thing was only once a week and for months not at all. I hate to sound like I’m sticking up for him but he definitely does by far the majority of the work on a regular school day especially but even when they go away. Sarah has only done more since the baby has been born and by more I mean feed the baby ! That’s about it he still does everything else ! When he’s off skating most of the time his mom helps out as Sarah can barely manage the kids for the odd day alone in fact the even titles the vlog ALONE WITH THE KIDS 😂

I have never called her lazy until today but the fact that’s her nickname by the majority of people speaks for it self !

• Heart

Tricham

Chatty Member
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
"there arses"
Amazes me that someone of her age cannot get their head around which 'there, their or they're' to use. Thick as shit.

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely fucking not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't fucking shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.
Of course that's all true.......but it's more than a bit unfortunate, given that in this country (i.e England, where the doll is apparently being made and marketed), I'd say that that name is synonymous with that certain individual from the history books and nobody else. I don't know about where you are but you don't find many Adolfs around here. Given the choice, I wouldn't want that etched on my merch (not that I'd ever dream of selling a non-lookylikey non-replica replica of my baby anyway.)

If that photo is genuine and the doll really is labelled like that, it's just gifting the "haters" with more ammunition. They really have no sense at all.

Candy56

VIP Member
I remember a vlog when Esme was really poorly because they'd added a weekend away onto the end of an already long holiday just as a surprise. She was so unwell. I'll see if I can find it, I remember feeling so bad for her because neither parent would sacrifice going out but she needed to be in bed
There was another incident similar to that when they went to Disneyland Paris and Isla fell and split her head open and all Lazy could say was "you will be ok now come on dont waste our holiday" she waited until the next day to take her to a doctor and you could see on camera where it was bleeding and it did look bad. Lazy just wanted to get on with her holiday

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

lemonelmo

VIP Member
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!
The way she said "and then I produced baby jace" it made me feel sick. It was something along those lines anyway.

Just had some time to kill and needed some cheering up so went and picked a few of my fave moments to watch..

sarah falling flat on her arse sliding down zoellas lawn....

had a peek at jaces birth blog so that I could have a chuckle at the backwards forwards wheelchair.

Then watched their road to one million vlog...the wording had me chuckling "we had no idea what was about to happen" no you didn't, you really didn't... but not in the way that you meant

• Haha
Reactions: 21