Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Jace was asleep in such a weird position at the end? Also surely youd pack an outfit for him or a little blanket? Using the napkin was weird.
Chris had that camera pretty much constantly on Izzy down that waterslide.
I'm shocked weve had no 'shopping' trips bar Lidl and that gift shop with the swimming costumes.

Reactions: 5

specialone50

VIP Member
Maybe that's why he's suddenly obsessed with fountains? If he sits close enough he'll get a few splashes for free.

Was he out sampling the buzzing nightlife on his own? He's never going to be attracting any sexy senoritas wearing an old t-shirt reserved for when he dyes his hair/brows. Or is this his special messy play and food fighting top?

Anyway, when the :sick: is hitting the fan, it must be a real comfort to know that at least the devoted ifam are paying close attention to these amazing travel vlogs (or is Creepy staying in a hotel on his own? I'm confused)....

View attachment 32685
A little bit of vomit just came up, look at those fingers they need a good scrub theyre filthy

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The pizza looked cheap and dodgy. Wonder if they will get food poisoning again.

Lots of low reviews of the campsite on google and only 3* on TripAdvisor. Oh dear.
There was a review on FB or trip advisor (can't remember which!) That said the pizza was rank 😂

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Less chance of them coming to life during the night and ripping your heart out while feasting on your ACTUAL eyeballs like a reborn does
1565432783619.png
Maybe not your heart but Jacey LOL Doll looks like he's ripped out somebody's teeth and is trampling all over them!

The Creepy Crew might not end up toothless from overdosing on mint imperials and doughnuts etc after all, if LOL Cheeeeeky Boy gets there first!

Last edited:
  • Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
My bet is that they’ve ended up having to stay at a shitty caravan park in the middle of nowhere with no signal or wifi😂
I'm hoping that's the case. But with the stress and the sleepless nights I do worry over Chris's ability to drive in a foreign country.

Rachelharker

Haha ya reckon?
Yeah I'd nearly be certain that he's a secret ginger. I'll have to inspect all his pictures in detail later (vomit) If I see him do that side ways peace sign again I'm gonna explode so I'll have to be loaded up on coffee before I go in.....wish me luck

• Haha

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
To be honest, that whole “make a scene” bit in the restaurant was more embarrassing than funny. A grown adult throwing food in his face? Super duper man!
And so staged too. Just like the 'argument' between Chris and Isabelle about whether to eat in the restaurant or not. You can clearly see the girls when they have been scripted looking to either Chris or Sarah straight after with 'did I get that bit right?' Look on their faces.

• Sad

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Shes going on the trip then. I bet this little wobble she had about going was down to the way chris and sarah have acted over the last week.
I still wonder if shell have a last minute change of heart and decide not to go.

Twinkleeye

If you look back at earlier vlogs she did actually speak better then. The worry is that she has regressed. When they realised that there was money to be made from iddy biddy Isla, they started all the baby talk to her.
Absolutely- They are seriously damaging their children to the point the damage will became permanent. They most likely will develop an anxiety disorder.