Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just still can't believe they left him that faraway??? It takes literally 0.4 of a second for someone to kidnap a child and disappear, and they wouldn't have been able to do fuck all about it. Not to mention anything else that could have happened.
I'm really angry, how they've got so many kids and keep custody of them, and still can call this a career is beyond me 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member

I am pretty sure this is the kit unpainted.

You have the sculper who designs the kit.
Gustav Adolf Ditez is the company who makes the plastic version.
Then Mary Shortle who them is the "artist" who paints & assembles the kit.

There will be many more plastic kits of the same doll but painted in a different way.

There is also another reborn on Mary Shortle called Andy that has the Ingham name attached 🤔

Reactions: 5

specialone50

VIP Member
New here 👋🏻 I wanted to ask opinions on Isabelle's uneasiness in the 'Can't Stand This Heat' vlog at 20.04 onwards (not sure how to embed). Just a short section, but I'd say that's a child who is tense and unsettled by people walking around her. I'd suggest she's aware of the attitudes ppl have on her parents and constantly on edge as strangers pass by whilst they're vlogging. Why can't S & C see this and just STOP?
This is the first time I've seen this .The kids are adorable but I do think that they play to the camera as in the looks and the mwah.also they normally mention the very lot of ifam that they meet and no mention here .How can she compare the distance the baby was to the beach scenario he wasnt arms length away if he was they would have been able to reach out and touch the tent .

Reactions: 4

mags

VIP Member
Not content with trying to sound like DJ Tim Westwood, back in the day Creepy copied the look as well! Definitely more than a passing resemblance there (Sorry, Tim!) 😂

Also, that hair also has a distinct Mickey Mouse vibe. Shame the image is cropped because I reckon he's got himself a pair of big, round ears sticking up just out of shot, in homage to big Mickey! (Pre-non-situation, obvs)

Last edited:
  • Haha

LoRoCo

VIP Member
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴
How do u know?

"So guys we landed at a new caravan site last night, and you'll see in tonight's vlog that we were very very disappointed. This whole area here *points stubby finger* was overrun by, erm, some other families, they weren't in caravans, they were in like vans with tarp-oh-lee-um (tarpaulin) tents, like DIY tents. They were smoking a not a very nice substance, and they had music blasting so loud, you'll see on the vlog tonight."

Sounds more fun than the holiday you're having Kelly.
I think they will fit in rather nicely...

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I thought on Sunday they were suppose to drop Izzy somewhere in France for her school trip. Will they have enough time?
Didn't Sarah say on Thursday that they were only in the latest campsite for 2 nights? So, they'd be leaving today? Maybe heading back to France as we speak.

harrypotter

Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

Totally agree
We had trips to France in the summer holidays too, it was optional though so not many people went as most people were off on holidays with their parents (also went to a private school)

Web30

VIP Member
😂 I think she's gone rogue with this one, can't see it being ingham approved as she goes against everything they said in their rant vlog.

Also the way she described the birth of Jace was like she was describing the second coming "And the world was in awe over this little bundle of joy" Give me a break!! 🙄

New drinking game: take a shot every time she says the word "precious" or "wonderful". Hammered in 10 minutes!
Shame this didnt come out last week... They could have saved thier rant, or at least got some better ideas at how to explain themselves.

Jamhead

VIP Member
I remember that... Possible explanation maybe his leg was sore from a skating accident (coz he is crap at it) and she forgot and tapped him and then remembered so apologised.... It was slightly weird.
It was when they were all taking the mick out of his age and he had another 'paddy' she was laughing, as were they all and he had a face like thunder. So she said sorry.

• Sad

meetmeinthemiddle

I’m fairly new to the Inghams. When I first saw creepy’s IG I honestly thought it was a joke! So many greasy selfies where he looks constipated with his stupid hand gesture. Creepy indeed, and totally got an immediate Ian Watkins vibe. Have been catching up on them through past threads on here out of weird curiosity, and am really disgusted this family are allowed to continue posting on YouTube given his gross messaging history.

I have a couple of questions - was he convicted of anything? I see the press where he was accused and police involved but then all goes cold. I’m guessing because the young girl was 16 maybe it wasn’t possible?

HOW are this family making money?! I can’t see any #ADs #Gifted #Aff etc which isn’t surprising as who would want to be associated with a perv. However those accusations were a year ago so don’t understand how they make a living since then?
Ad income from ads at the start of videos. Some gifted items they can flog on.
Isabella and Sarah do ads on insta