Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KizziJay

Funny how when lazy was vlogging at the start she said jace was right in front of her but never panned round to prove it as a further dig to us "trolls"

Reactions: 6

KizziJay

If Chris was editing in the chavavan though and she'd gone back to jace in the tent, who was supervising the girls in the sea 🤔

String Man

VIP Member
The place looks okay to me, seems to be plenty for the girls to do.

Not especially cheap though, seems to be around 75 euro per night at the moment.

uwotmate

Chatty Member
I think one of the problems of daily vlogging is everyday is a treat day for the kids to make content. Whether it's holidays eating out and extravagant celebration days.
The problem then comes in adulthood when you realise life is not like that all the time it's not a fairytale.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I Do wonder how different this would of all been had something happened to Jace? Would they then of blamed themselves?

• Wow
D

Departed member 294

No but Adolf is etched above it!!!!!!
Sorry wait.

Can we absolutely fucking not? It's a name. A name that hundred of thousands, if not millions bare. I get its associated to a horrible person, but his name is not who he was. His actions were.

Don't fucking shame people for it. That name for some families is passed down through generations for GOOD reasons.

Peeltheavocado

Chatty Member
Apparently Parents have been arrested for leaving their children in cars to pop into a garage to buy calpol. I’ve heard other similar stories where a lone parent has left a child whilst claiming they can see them to buy medication. If that’s the case then C $ S should be investigated by social services and the police. Never mind all the rest of the stuff that’s gone on and continues to go on.

thegreencow

VIP Member
Glad to see you back, and great timing :love: I'm starting a self-imposed social media ban for myself tomorrow that I've had planned for ages but now I'm wondering if I should stick around a bit longer now that things are getting...a very lot juicy.

I really do feel sorry for the Ingham kids right now though, imagine being on your summer holidays in a boiling caravan and then your parents doing stuff like this to make it even worse. It would be just lovely for them if they could just be at home and actually be allowed to have friends and go out with them instead of having to be with their parents all the time to constantly perform for the camera.
Stick around a bit longer. there will probably be a bit more drama soon. They always fuck up when they are away. Wonder what the next scandal will be.

Isabelle must be aware of the media attention. I can't imagine her not knowing, her friends must be messaging her about it. possibly Esme's too. I feel bad for all the girls. Sarah and Chris probably don't realise this is going to affect the girls. They are going to have had about 3 days at home in total for the whole summer holidays.

Last edited:

Dragon100

Chatty Member
"So guys we landed at a new caravan site last night, and you'll see in tonight's vlog that we were very very disappointed. This whole area here *points stubby finger* was overrun by, erm, some other families, they weren't in caravans, they were in like vans with tarp-oh-lee-um (tarpaulin) tents, like DIY tents. They were smoking a not a very nice substance, and they had music blasting so loud, you'll see on the vlog tonight."
I love it, this holiday disaster just gets better and better for us tattles. I am sure they said they had not planned this leg of the journey, maybe they couldn't find anywhere else to stay (it would make my day if they had actually landed on a travellers site - I live in hope)

Maybe the not a very nice substance, will improve creepy editing skills, give lazy even more of an excuse to do nothing and eat even more crap. Maybe the other holiday family's are moving on as we speak horrified they are camped next to the minghams.

WalterWhiteSox

She wouldn't raise money for anyone though... look at the easter eggs they were meant to donate and the money that was meant to go to Julia's house.... never did find out where that money went did we?!
Not defending but all the money was refunded via PayPal it was all over Twitter because some girl donated £200 she got it all back

thegreencow

VIP Member
There will probably be a 'SURPRISE TRIP BACK HOME' vlog at the end of the trip. The poor kids will only have had one night at home all holiday. I remember reading Esme was ill in Brighton last year, no wonder because the poor girl has hardly any down time.

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Only been to pick up my unborn baby a buggy and gone back to another thread 👏 I see scary mary trying to defend her role in all this evan if it goes against the perfect inghams - there staying off line so it makes the ifam think they need to stick up for them more there not ashamed or sulking there sitting back thinking the whole world will hate us and the papers for bullying because the world will come to a stand still without the ingham family

Reactions: 5