Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalobadee

VIP Member
there is only 3 weeks left of the holidays so how can they have a few more weeks on this holiday go home and have another holiday? Chris said a few more weeks not a fortnight .

Reactions: 5

DramaHun

Chatty Member
I couldn't help but laugh when Sarah said a little girl stuck her finger up at Esme. 🙈

That pizza and chips looked rank.

Are Chris and Sarah in separate beds? That's what it looked like at the end when Jace was asleep.
I mean tbh we coslept until my daughter was old enough to ask for her own room and often we slept in separate beds so everyone got more sleep, especially when travelling.

But I would sleep in a separate bed to him even if there was no baby involved.

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Now stuck in chavland (where they belong), whilst their kids have to smell the disgusting stench of weed.
According to TripAdvisor, the smell from surrounding industries is worse.

Hopefully they just used it as a base to visit PortAventura - they are only about 2-3 km away. The girls would love that but I think you'd really need 2 days to appreciate all 3 parks.

leni18

VIP Member
The only reason they did not vlog yesterday afternoon is because they were on the phone to journalists, or Chris was at least.

If Chris had thrown food in my hair like Creepy did to Izzy I would have lost it with him. Disgusting behaviour!! Not to mention throwing it on his own face.
Didn't watch it but of course Izzy had to be involved with something Chris is doing, I'm su
Ok I just watched the new vlog...well done Creepy I’m actually speechless

Also I’m not sure if rubbing ice cream on a 13 year old is the best look for you right now but you do you 🤮
He really treats Isabelle different to his own girls and way he acts with her is wrong. He's disgusting and this trip has proven he needs help. What sort of mum IS his mum, watching him act like that, if granny thinks her son is normal beh
Sarah said that they are only back from this adventure for a day before they start the next one. How are they getting 6 weeks of laundry done: the girls doing any school work etc?

At this point they’ve forgotten about well being.( even their own) and are just doing stuff to get content. Except it’s just the same content but a different swimming pool / camp site.

That’s why they’ve gone ‘travelling’ in my opinion. Not to see places and enjoy the culture. They know if they are in the same place for 6 weeks the Ifam will get bored, so if they move they have a different water slide / beach/ buffet to film this way.

It’s no way for the experience because they barely leave the caravan site. They did in Barcelona but I think that was ONLY because Chris wanted to go skating and see the ‘famous’ skate spots
I was wondering about the clothes washing, I guess she will just go buy more

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
The only down side to all this scrutiny over Jace is that they will hide anything like that off the vlogs now.

• Sad

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
Isabelle literally counting the minutes to her escape from the Alcatraz vacay, finally escape the scrutiny and be normal. Wonder if she has to have a formal military style briefing from Sarah and Creepy to tell her how to act “normal” , no ohhhhh emmmmm Geeees required booboo.

• Heart

MsMadamSecretary

VIP Member
I've only ever dipped in and out of the Family Fizz channel and have found them to be a lot more engaged/ well-rounded. What's the beef with them, out of curiosity?
Some people don't like the fact that they travel so much and feel it is depriving the children of the stability of a normal life. They are only doing it for vlog footage, so otherwise they probably would have stayed in the UK mostly. They are home-educated by their parents so at least they aren't as educationally deprived as the Inghams sometimes are.

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Sarah said that they are only back from this adventure for a day before they start the next one. How are they getting 6 weeks of laundry done: the girls doing any school work etc?

At this point they’ve forgotten about well being.( even their own) and are just doing stuff to get content. Except it’s just the same content but a different swimming pool / camp site.

That’s why they’ve gone ‘travelling’ in my opinion. Not to see places and enjoy the culture. They know if they are in the same place for 6 weeks the Ifam will get bored, so if they move they have a different water slide / beach/ buffet to film this way.

It’s no way for the experience because they barely leave the caravan site. They did in Barcelona but I think that was ONLY because Chris wanted to go skating and see the ‘famous’ skate spots
I agree. I think it’s all for content. All they are interested in is what will get them a few more views. I notice it’s always Sarah and Chris who say this is the best place they’ve ever stayed in yet the girls look like they can’t wait to come home. When they asked the girls were they’d like to go on holiday once they said something like Disney world, Majorca and Australia yet they get pulled across Europe to sleep in a hot caravan and stick to the campsite.

I’m waiting to see how they pull off “all the clothes have been destroyed by suntan lotion. So they’re off to the garage of no return.” They won’t have much time so it might be the first holiday that they have to reuse the clothes! Maybe they could leave the clothes in Spain and pick them up when they fly back over two days later!