Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BattyBits

Chatty Member
Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
It seems they've finally twigged that one of them stays with Jason while the other watches the girls, Super Dooper well done 👏
I think the tight arses complained about the pizza & chips takeaway, saying how they're famous vloggers, & got a freebie dinner, ditto with the camp site, kicked off and got a couple of free nights
I think you’re absolutely right, she definitely complained about the previous nights portion size and they got the one we saw tonight for free. I bet she was the first in line to complain about the site too you’re right hence the decision to ‘stay there a few nights’ they’re penny pinchers aren’t they all whilst pushing a three hundred quid doll on their child fans 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 6

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Jesus christ, you know how sarah used to compare her head to a meatball? In today's vlog she must have slathered that meatball in tomato sauce as her noggin is blinding!!

• Haha

memoii11

VIP Member
So when they're going back home, the day after they're off again? Well that won't be stressful at all! Packing and getting sorted and that's without the possibility of delays.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I'm a little concerned for the girls and Jace that nothing has been posted. Not even an insta post to say no vlog. 🙈

• Sad

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
I'm a little concerned for the girls and Jace that nothing has been posted. Not even an insta post to say no vlog. 🙈
I thought I was being over dramatic but I too have wondered if something really bad has happened. For all there twattery, they never leave their a ifam hanging, not this long

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The trip calendar was posted and then removed from here, it’s real.
Will she be on it though 🤷‍♀️
I hope so, and I hope she’s prepared for bitchy private school sass!

Miss Judgemental

For those who wanted a summary of the best holiday ever day 16:

1. More air con and heat drama (the thing broke and warmed up the caravan instead)
2. Cinematic shots of girls and Chris in sea
3. The girls decorated pebbles with felt tips pens
4. Dinner - pizza, rice, chips and paella
5. Loud laughing and screeching in restaurant. Woman at 10.47 looked very unimpressed
6. Cinematic of beach at night
7. Booked into a new site with a mega waterpark. Current site is alannia els prats

mags

VIP Member
All they’ll get out of that is that they were described as “stars”.
In their dreams! Stars are bright and have several points to them....

.....fling Spam at each other for content if you think that's what gets the views...
To be fair, I would totally watch that!
Oh actually, hang on.... Before I make a rash decision, are we talking in the tins or out of the tins?

Anyone else thinking about the poo-flinging monkeys from the Madagascar film? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Or they are looking for the perfect spot to find a jail for all of us. Hmm I wouldn't mind Europe. Maybe they will have an open bar and lounge chairs on the beach. You know we need to watch Jace while they have their daily swim😉
Sorry to disappoint but brexit in 2 months so no European jail,you will all be going to where all the trash goes....the Ingham garage 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
You can tell by the way she speaks when she's having a rant that she has a real hatred of anyone who calls her out or who gets in her way. I bet she has a lot of rants when the cameras switched off.
I would pay so much money to see them 😂

• Heart

String Man

VIP Member
Is the talc video still on youtube? I've been trying to find it.

Also if anyone can explain who Levi/Levis is, that would be great. Thanks 👍
Not sure about the video - I know there were a lot of reports about it. Typical Ingham response was to film Chris having talc blown into his face. Wankers.

Levis are the very lot best solicitors in the country dontcha know. On Ingham speed dial along with social services.

• Haha

Minipod

If they stop posting videos t would just fade out, possibly the most dignified exit they could have. They could pretend to have a new life - Chris should be good at that!