Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mineminemine

I just read on the previous thread... someone said something about Chris said that he didn’t want to go to a theme park cause he’d have to blur out everyone’s faces? Is this true?

If it is wow- Chris, this is your job!

Reactions: 7

KMC90

Sarah has never lost a baby (she would have probably clickbaited it if she had) as far as we know so how can they speak for women who have lost one? She is just reading what it says on the internet and choosing the thing that will pull on people's heartstings the most. If she really cared she would donate the money from the sales of Freaky Jace to a charity that raises awareness of miscarriage/SIDS/SADS!!
She wouldn't raise money for anyone though... look at the easter eggs they were meant to donate and the money that was meant to go to Julia's house.... never did find out where that money went did we?!

• Wow

mags

VIP Member
Just wondering...

What kind of slide did Creepy get stuck on? Was it just a standard, open-topped slide and he got stuck because of too much friction and not enough slippy-slidey? (Technical terms!)

I'm imagining that he got stuck in a closed, tube type slide and someone had to go down the tube after him to push him out! If anyone has seen the film "The Way Way Back" you'll know what I mean ("What happens in the tube, stays in the tube. It's just the law of the Park!") No doubt the reality was far less dramatic and I'm over-thinking it but I love the idea of him being flushed out and emerging, all red, stressed and dishevelled, to the sound of the whole park in hysterics. 😂

Really? So Jane did alot with the girls as a baby? Sarah has no idea with Jace!

No she did so so so much more than she shows on the vlogs. She comes across as clueless but he and Jane worked full time. She was a brilliant mum. Can only think it's either depression, lost confidence or just acting that's making her come across as dim. She used to be a lovely person. I'm sad at how she's changed.

Last edited:

Circlish

VIP Member
Still banging on about the doll in Sarah’s Instagram stories. Still have not sold enough to give Jace the future he deserves. Shows how shameless they are. Note to Sarah, No one wants the doll, stop using grief and heart break to flog these dolls that most people are disgusted with. If you really cared the proceeds would be going to a miscarriage charity not promising tea parties to vulnerable and potentially inappropriate adults, for once in your life do the right thing and admit the idea of a doll of Jace was a bad one and the tea party an even worse one.
I wonder if they're so compelled to push the doll sales because they had to partly invest in it? Mary Shortle may not have been prepared to risk much financially without the Inghams putting into the venture. I dunno. I don't know how shit companies work 😝

Reactions: 6

Candy56

VIP Member
Poor bairns none of this is their fault I really hope they don’t get bullied it’s every parents nightmare no amount of money or fame is worth using your bairns and putting them in the line of fire for your stupidity and greed I wonder what grandparents think about this. ? I get worried about mine posting photos you just don’t know who are viewing them and for what purpose ! I have 12 gorgeous grandbairns I used to share them on my FBook and Insta but not anymore after watching a documentary about pedophiles taking images and using them it makes me feel ill no way would I take that risk , yet these Influencers who are being warned about this continue to share even pics of almost naked little ones or in bikinis or make up it literally makes my skin crawl to think who is viewing this 😱
Its a disgrace how they put photos of the kids especially when Chris is that way inclined who else is looking at the photos. No amount of money or lifestyle is worth that having your kids in danger of these kind of people. And when the kids go back to school they will suffer at the mercy of bullies and its not their fault.

Curious

I was waiting for someone to mention it. "BOOYAH"? wtf? I need to invest in an up to date dictionary!

• Haha

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
So the grand European month long road trip is: France for bangers and mash, Paris for one stupidly hot day in eurodisney with a small baby & a glance at the Eiffel tower. Croissants from a bag from Lidl. South of France: pool with mountain in background. Barcelona: shopping spree in tiger, noodles on bus. Salou: rant, leave baby on beach, pool, beach, pool, beach. 20 minutes further into salou, scuzzy campsite, horrible pizza and chips, waterpark with half a dozen slides, back to France.
You forgot painted/marker pen stones!

Impleo

VIP Member
Is me or dies anyone else think it really odd that Isabelle’s school are going away for a residential trip during the school holidays!!! My children certainly never had trips during holidays/ that was classed as family time. Likewise I attended a private school and trips were during school time. Very very odd. I wondered perhaps if she was meeting her dad and that side of the family like she used to during the school holidays. But why lie? Why not just say? Very very strange- but then we are talking about the Inghams!!!!

Totally agree
Even more so that it's a boarding school. You will have kids from all over the country/world that haven't spent time with their parents all term and they are proposing to take them away from that? Smells very fishy to me, but I don't check Issy's school calender, so have no idea.

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Didn't Sarah say on Thursday that they were only in the latest campsite for 2 nights? So, they'd be leaving today? Maybe heading back to France as we speak.
I don’t know how long it would take them to drive the tinmobile there since the never seem to go anywhere before 1pm

ABCDEFG

Chatty Member
Who is Andy? I

I'm interested, I looked on her site and saw Andy, who is he? 🤣

I think thats the doll one of the girls got for Christmas, but shows that they have done this before.
The whole Jace doll was probably arranged before he was even born!

WOW 😆 funny how people see things so differently I see it the total other way around !

I imagine Sarah has always thought Chris was lucky to have her and tells him so frequently! She’s definitely the boss in that house imo and so really gobsmacked that people think he’s in charge ! I could be wrong obviously but that’s definitely not how I see things. He’s a creepy weirdo but other than that which I don’t mean to undermine at all , trust me it’s my pet hate in life ! He does everything for Sarah and the kids from my viewpoint, she does very little to contribute at all and I’m pretty sure that his latest cheating and creeping episodes have signed himself up as DOGSBODY for the rest of their relationship and every time he starts to feel relaxed she will remind him of everything she’s done for him by allowing him to stay! She’s obviously the most popular member of the family if social media stats are anything to go by. When she’s tanned and scrubbed up with a little less weight , regardless of her big eye little eye she’s a very beautiful woman & I imagine he frequently gets told this and how she’s out of his league & how many followers she has compared to him and she is right , had she dumped his creepy ass she would have been on 2 million by now and everyone would love her and support her not just the Ifam but the fact that’s shes so damned lazy she would not have lasted 5 mins if she had to do a vlog alone and she knows it ! Chris to her is a money maker and although she knows she’s the star of the show she knows that he is the machine that makes things run and without him she’d be on child tax credits wallowing in self pity !

All conjecture! & open to debate but that’s just how I see things !

Editing to add the pics of Sarah to prove my point 😆 This flattery is more than she deserves of late but I’m nothing if not honest !
She really had that awful fringe from day 1

Wilma57

Chatty Member
Lazy said tonight when Esme asked if they were going home today Lazy said no they have a couple more weeks. She said when they got home they are leaving the next day for another adventure. I don’t know if I can contain my excitement.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emsy

Not long ago in a vlog in the chavavan izzy touched creepy leg then pulled away very quickly and said im sorry looking worried - did anyone get to the bottom on why?
I remember that... Possible explanation maybe his leg was sore from a skating accident (coz he is crap at it) and she forgot and tapped him and then remembered so apologised.... It was slightly weird.

• Wow

mags

VIP Member
Callum markie has done a video on doll gate and this comment just made me snort.
Maybe that's why he's suddenly obsessed with fountains? If he sits close enough he'll get a few splashes for free.

Was he out sampling the buzzing nightlife on his own? He's never going to be attracting any sexy senoritas wearing an old t-shirt reserved for when he dyes his hair/brows. Or is this his special messy play and food fighting top?

Anyway, when the 💩 is hitting the fan, it must be a real comfort to know that at least the devoted ifam are paying close attention to these amazing travel vlogs (or is Creepy staying in a hotel on his own? I'm confused)....

fount.png

• Haha

Squittel

VIP Member
Pretty sure they're cosleeping
Also very dangerous given the temperature. I mean, everyone with a baby co-sleeps from time to time or more often - I’m not having a go at that, just pointing out that they really have no idea about babies and cot death.

LoRoCo

VIP Member
It’s really short actually, no new info at all:

What “merch” can a YouTube family sell when they already do mugs, T-shirts and hoodies? A lifelike doll of their baby, of course.

Chris and Sarah Ingham broadcast their life in Yorkshire to 1.2 million subscribers and livestreamed the birth of Jace, their fourth child, in March. Now they are selling a toy version with “realistically adorable features”. It costs £279, or £344 with an “Ingham hamper”.

Like other YouTubers they sell a variety of merchandise, but the announcement drew hostile comments. “Imagine finding out your parents once sold realistic dolls of the newborn you online for £300,” one user wrote. Referring to a dystopian TV show, another said: “Is this an episode of Black Mirror?”

The Inghams said that their actions had been “twisted” and that the doll was “a representation of what he looked like at two weeks old [but not] a mould of him”. They said that any profit would go to Jace as an adult. Mrs Ingham said that “reborn” dolls comforted infertile women.
I don't understand why they keep saying mold of Jace. No one said mold only her. A mold would mean he was dipped in plaster or some substance. Whoever said that?

• Haha