Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

asedgyasawedgy

Chris best hope the new neighbours don’t recognise his ugly mug in the news. Can’t imagine they would take kindly to him hanging around the kids pool with a camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

moimoi

VIP Member
New poster, I really need a rant although I'm sure it's been mentioned multiple times on here...

I CANNOT STAND the way the Inghams pronounce caravan (cara-VAN.... wtf it's CARA-van), and Sarah saying 'ecksetrah' every video makes me want to claw my ears off. Et cetera, for the love of god woman!

*breathes* I feel a bit better now 😆
Creepy's pronunciation of 'duvet' - 'JOO-VAY' is always a good one too.

• Haha

String Man

VIP Member
Wouldn't it be ironic if the ultimate Ingham downfall was simply Chris's disgusting table manners.

Forget about the DMs to vulnerable teens, don't worry about cheating on Sarah with Hayley (or a rumoured child with another woman,) no problem with driving uninsured, 'literally' feed your children shit on a stick every day, act dodgy around your teen stepdaughter, sell a likeness of your baby aged 2 weeks and, hey, who cares about leaving your baby alone on a beach?

It would be middle class Brit justice at its finest.

• Haha
  • Heart

mags

VIP Member
......the girls are all old enough to sort themselves so it's only Jace that needs help and maybe the girls with their hair!
Creepy needs help with his hair, you mean....and a very LOT of help at that! (Styling, I mean! ;))
Maybe they don't sell those gigantic tubs of pink/green, cheapo, wet-look gel on the continent and that's why he's resorting to the double hats for extra hold? (Something else to add to that care package, Jane!)

In all seriousness though, I agree that this underwhelming trip has been devoid of culture, excitement (of the fun variety!) and a sense of adventure and freedom for the kids. To say that it's wasted time and opportunity is a gross understatement and I feel so sorry for the girls, being denied summer holiday fun and broadened horizons.

The dimwits thought they were buying a caravan but what they actually seem to have got themselves is a new 'fun-hoover'! Every time they roll in to town all the fun is sucked away, a bit like Noo-Noo from Teletubbyland but a very lot less kid friendly!

Oh and the irony of the long-life croissants in France ffs. If they ever made it to Germany they'd probably go to Lidl for jars of long-life, jumbo hotdogs in brine and a frozen Sara Lee blackforest gateau! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Update Guys .....
They’ve landed ⬅😂 at a new caravan site
There is an AMBER warning ⚠ for HEAT in place
And ... they got parked up next to a massive group of vans /Tarpaulin / litter and people smoking “inappropriate “ substances 😂😂😂
Livin their best life

I’m actually gutted I’m going away on holiday tomorrow and will have no WiFi for the week 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️🌴
Hahaha how fucking IRONIC that Sarah Ingham of all people is moaning about nuisance families. She’s honestly lost her fucking mind

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The last few months have been nothing but bad publicity for them, the Jace doll, leaving the real Jace on a beach while they went off and swam, Chris shoving food all over his face in a public restaurant, non planning of a trip across Europe with no thought for the children, rants about dolls and trolls, moaning about being stuck next to a gypsy camp, Chris constantly looking like a sweaty mess but refusing to take off the beanie, the list goes on....

• Haha
  • Heart

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
Omg Guys, Did my ears deceive me.... Did Sarah really say safety before fun!
Whilst I applaud her intentions, which certainly aren’t motivated by being absolutely slaughtered in the national press, the idea of safety before fun falls at the first hurdle. It is based on the flawed premise that some element of fun will follow. That hasn’t been the case so far. Unless they mean fun for us, in which case, as you were.

• Haha

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
Not sure if its been mentioned but Angelika Oles has covered the Ingham doll in her video and bought up all the weird stuff they have done. On the subject of Isabelle I wish I could save that kid I really do!!!!

xxme2uxx01

Chatty Member
Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Who she talking about? The papers ? Or creepy and lazy taking pics of half nude people on the beach?

Sorry I mean children

• Heart

longdongsilver

Am I the only one who had a clip in today's video from yesterday when the girls as decorating the rocks? But a totally different conversation

GowiththeflowMo

Oh god I’m on the “make a scene” part. MAKE IT STOP!!! I want to get off!

Have they never heard of table manners?! They have a young audience, their behaviour will reflect on them and they’ll think sitting in a restaurant throwing food around is acceptable because their fave YT family did it that one time 🤦🏼‍♀️

The first thing that I disliked about the family PRE JESS was the fact that they have zero respect for the public and always allowed the girls to run around in Morrisons Cafe, Ikea , the streets - screaming at the top of their lungs ! NEVER checking them ! It was like even before the YouTube fame hit they always felt they had the right to do as they pleased that the world was a playground for them and their kids and literally fk anyone who might want peace whilst eating their dinner or shopping & yet when in their own home the kids behaved much better and had more rules which just showed their disregard and utter disrespect for others !

• Heart
Reactions: 17

String Man

VIP Member
I hope Issy has a lovely time with her school friends, I should think she'll appreciate a break from her family by now. Hopefully her peers won't be cruel to her re: the recent scandals as none of this is her fault. With any luck they'll be really supportive towards her while they thank their lucky stars they don't have parents like hers.

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Did Sarah just say people think we look like twins?????? Eeer no! Isabelle deffo must take after her dad. Her skin tone, her face Shap, eye shape hair texture, absolutely everything is no way from the Dixon gene pool.

mags

VIP Member
*last wide angle lens joke. I couldn’t resist* 🤣
Don't worry, it won't be a final goodbye - the wide angled lens can be retired to the same place where the hospital wheelchair went and that occasionally gets wheeled out for another encore (backwards AND forwards, if you're wondering!) :D

• Haha
  • Heart