The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suppose if something happened to Jace on the beach they always have the reborn Jace doll as back up #deffoisntareplica

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s so dangerous taking inflatables in the sea, regardless of being a strong swimmer. Fair enough if Creepy wants to risk drowning himself, but to take a 10 year old with him just shows no regard for safety yet again.

Both of their reviews of the town of Salou were... insightful...

Reactions: 19
As someone pointed out perfectly on here earlier, (apologies to the wise Tattler who said it, I can’t find the exact post to quote) they make it every bodies business by displaying all their daily activities for money then get angry when people have a less than glowing opinion of it. As a parent I’m sure I’ve done things that weren’t 100% approved (though I might add not to the extent of leaving my baby on a beach alone!) but what I mean is, nobody is a perfect parent, we all make mistakes even with the best of intentions but most of us don’t rely on an audience of thousands of people’s views to pay our bills. The fact that they are unable in any way to show humility and take responsibility for anything questioned (including evidence of actual messages he sent) is what makes them so hard to like. I genuinely think that they’ve worked out that the ‘hate’ and the ‘dramas’ do indeed ensure their income and it’s just part of their ‘job’.
Agreed no parent is perfect, but most realise they’ve messed up , and try not to do the same again , plus they are small mistakes like sleeping late for school or forgetting to pack a pe kit , they’re not life threatening.
The scary thing with this family is they are oblivious to anything being wrong ,
Any other parent would look at that footage and think I’m editing that out , it looks pretty bad I didn’t realise we were that far yikes .
Not only did they include it but they try to justify a bad decision, which means they thought it was perfectly okay to leave him alone and that’s scary .

Reactions: 12
Endangering Jace yesterday and now Esme today, Sarah even said that the sea is dangerous and that she was being over cautious. No, love you were actually allowing your mother's intuition to surface for once. Inflatable toys are not u der any circumstances suitable for use in the sea.
Also, why is Isabelle wearing her vest top back to front?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is the best holiday I've never been on :love:

Thank you Sarah and Chris, you are truly the gifts that keep on giving x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
BAB3F9B6-C495-4A13-AA9B-A40AE091A864.jpeg

Sarah you’ve got 967 messages on here in the last 24/48 hours where is our thank you !!!!!
Rude. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Wow how red is Sarah?! 😱

Have you ever seen anyone wearing a beanie when you go out to town in the evening on holiday? 😂

"A very lot of British people" FFS and Creepy told us to get educated 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Endangering Jace yesterday and now Esme today, Sarah even said that the sea is dangerous and that she was being over cautious. No, love you were actually allowing your mother's intuition to surface for once. Inflatable toys are not u der any circumstances suitable for use in the sea.
Also, why is Isabelle wearing her vest top back to front?
I've seen Isabelle wearing that top like that in a few vlogs I'm guessing it's meant to look like but she's wearing something too small again, it's probably made for little girls

Reactions: 2
Honestly not nitpicking... but he should have brought life jackets with him in case their inflatables got leaks. You can never be too prepared. There may be boats around but it could be too late by the time someone notices anything...you can't just depend on strangers to look out for yoube safe. Lazy clearly has a warped idea of "not too far" as demonstrated in her ig stories and todays vlog. To say the very least: they need to get a grip, her attitude on ig today is atrocious. Yes it is a "big deal" Lazy. Someone knock their heads together.

Reactions: 9
This holiday has been scandal after scandal. I wonder if they will cut the holiday short.

Reactions: 10
I've seen Isabelle wearing that top like that in a few vlogs I'm guessing it's meant to look like but she's wearing something too small again, it's probably made for little girls
No, it is deffo on back to front. You can see the back is the curved bit that is meant to go at the front. It isn't too small it is just that she has the bit that is meant to be at the back covering her boobs. I wear vest tops exactly like that one for bed though.

Reactions: 5
Wow how red is Sarah?! 😱

Have you ever seen anyone wearing a beanie when you go out to town in the evening on holiday? 😂

"A very lot of British people" FFS and Creepy told us to get educated 😅
Omg I know they are like those Brit families you avoid like the plague on holiday, and if your waiter asks where you’re from your almost ashamed to say hahaha , you can imagine seeing him coming in his hats and doing a u turn sharpish 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When walking in salou some group walked past and muttered something to issy and she looks over to Chris and pulls a face, wonder what was said.
Maybe it was pull up your shirt your chest is hanging out. Her bra is always hanging out of her shirt with her cleavage in full view. Her mother should tell her the invention of a strapless bra. Of course Creeps makes you notice these things. I

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.