The Ingham family #47 He wears a beanie and a cap. America’s off the map.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When the police knock on my door for a crime that can mean you serve jail time, I'm gonna ask them if there can be a new prison built especially for tattlers 👌
the police are going to have to travel worldwide to collect all of us bullies. Maybe they can build the jail in Switzerland Isn't that neutral territory?😜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Im still waiting for the court action he threatened me with back in May, also to a "lady called Tanya Burke" with no profile picture who sent me abuse ive got all the evidence on my facebook should anyone come knocking, threatening to tell my employer well let me tell you this my employer knows all about Creepys antics and he is appalled by it, also the hotel in Majorca confirmed to me that no messages have been forwarded by them to either Spanish police or British police which is what this delightful character stated so more lies, also if Chris was scots guy then he has some explaining to do or Roger Thompson who has threatened to rip my head off if and when he sees me , so you see they are bullshitters of epic proportions
They’ll never go to the police because they know it’ll open a can of worms for them regarding the “not situation”, it’s easier for them to threaten the police than act on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sarah if you do read here, just so you're aware, it's not just young girls your husband messages, it's fully grown women too, of which I've seen categorical proof, but that's all I'll say on the matter as my friend doesn't want to get involved. I've not mentioned it before because the messages he sent the girls are disgusting and messaging fully fledged adults is not as bad. Still, your husband is always on the look out for a hook up. Sorry. You can choose not to believe me, but I know the truth, and it's why I've believed the girls from the start. Your husband is gross.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
the police are going to have to travel worldwide to collect all of us bullies. Maybe they can build the jail in Switzerland Isn't that neutral territory?😜
I was thinking more nearer the minghams.... so we can still heckle them, theyll hear it and we can see them break more and more 😂

Reactions: 1
Omg I'm trying to catch up with the thread but had to say I'm a little disappointed in the rant tonight.
I love an inghams rant but have to say I was so distracted by creepy and his ginger eyebrows and ginger hair I couldn't concentrate on the rant!!

This next bit is for Lazy and Creepy 🙋‍♀️Send the police my way as I have my way as I have sent emails to companies that I have been a customer of telling how disgusted I am they are working with a man like Chris Ingham, take me to court do what you want I guarantee the fact that I am telling a company why I will not be a customer of theres anymore would not be seen as malicious, just as you have the right to contact companies and brand asking for work but not disclosing everything, I as a customer have the right to contact them as to why I'm dissatisfied with them working with you. STOP TRYING TO SCARE PEOPLE YOU PAIR OF SCUMBAGS.
They want to frighten people to stop contacting companies so they can go back to lifestyle before allegations.

Reactions: 23
Ooh I haven’t been to Switzerland. Do you think we can request a jail cell with a view?

• Haha
Just started watching the vlog, that plus with reading comments on here is making my night. 👍😁😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They want to frighten people to stop contacting companies so they can go back to lifestyle before allegations.
Hey chris and sarah.... none of us are scared! Speaking the truth (which the police confirmed and is all over the papers) is not a crime nor is it malicious. It's called making people aware of the vile little cretins you are and ensuring they dont work with you again. Keep going with your threats, we really don't care! In fact, we all find it hilarious!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh so much to say about tonight's rant!

*Any social worker that spoke to them surely wouldn't have laughed down the phone as its clearly child explotation. They're selling a doll of their child that people can do who knows what too.

*They've said many times that doll is Jace, it even has a birth certificate with all his info on! Okay, yes they didn't mold the doll from Jace but it's definitely meant to be him.

*The girls are 100% used to make money. Why is Isabelle always in the thumbnail? Because they know she brings in views aka money. Why is their mouths normally wide open in them? Because they know it attracts wronguns which again brings in money.

*If the girls are happy why is Isabelle not allowed to see her bio Dad (maybe her choice but I imagine Sarah influenced her alot!) Why isn't she allowed friends? Weekends shopping ect? The life she has now isn't normal for a 13 year old.

*If the money is for the girls education then why isn't Isla in private school?

*No Sarah you don't buy expensive trainers but that's because you like Matalan and Primark. The amount you spend in there weekly is probably the same amount as expensive shoes.

* And lastly (for now!) The police wouldn't do anything when we had someone attempt to kick our front door down and threaten to kill us even though we were 95% sure we knew who it was. They aren't going to do anything for someone with a fake name sending a tweet!

Now the pair of you go and pick up all Jace's toys you've thrown, put them back in his pram and go back to the pool or your tin can and calm the duck down!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Isn’t the doll called Jace??? 🤣
Didn’t lazy put both Jaces together and say they looked like twins?? 🤣🤣
Comedy gold!!
Defo based on Jace but looks nothing like him
Would that not come under Trade description Act :ROFLMAO:
What a complete balls up:ROFLMAO:

Jace River Ingham is the official Reborn baby in collaboration with The Ingham Family. This baby is based on Jace at 2 weeks old. We have had the pleasure of meeting him in the store. The realistically adorable features allow you to have your own little Jace! His realistic soft-touch skin and hair are beautifully hand-painted just for you by an artist in the Mary Shortle Nursery. He is a unique lifelike reborn baby boy with life weight doll exclusive to Mary Shortle.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Aw Sarah drew her eyebrows in for the occasion... cute.
Shits got real when the pencil comes out.

Expectation vrs reality
DAFAB5F0-1D79-4B29-8B32-8C095770E276.jpeg

A45D3E63-60A9-4511-9957-340814DFFF3A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Honestly these dipshits just don’t get it, do they?! They seem to think that the outrage is that people think they dipped Jace into a mould of clay to make the bloody doll.

They just don’t get that it’s just a creepy as duck concept.

Creepy grabbing the crotch was... disturbing.

And it’s not a ‘replica’ it’s a ‘representation of him with his BLONDE hair at 2 weeks old’ lmao wtf.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Imagine if a guy you were 'seeing' was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱

Imagine if your boyfriend was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱 😱

Imagine if your husband was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱😱😱

Imagine if your husband and father of your children was caught red handed coming onto a girl 😱😱😱😱

Imagine if your husband and father of your children was caught red handed coming onto a 16 year old girl 😱😱😱😱😱

#skinnydipping #dropthattowelandresend

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
It's funny looking at the youtubers calling them out on the rubber Jace on the latest comments is 10year olds saying there going to jail 🤦‍♀️ you can see there no older by there youtube pics

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I’m seconds into the video and Im here to have 2 rants already ffs ..1. You Mr have caused 95% of this ...2. It’s not bullying if it’s not said to you direct . You choose to come here to nosey (obvs not on about all social Media)

It's bad enough seeing his greasy hair I really don't need to see his sweaty moob marks through his top. 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.