The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I know but all the information is still a potential security issue when he’s older.
You can find out anyone’s information online anyway. I could find out the inghams entire family tree with just their names.

No one cares about a grown man skating wear a helmet u idiot
Ramsay street has never had apartments!

From what I can gather Mary Shortle buys the kits for the dolls and then puts them together and tats them up in her store.
Is it just me or does baby Jace kind of resemble the "Lil' Vampz" dolls on the Mary Shortle website? Obviously he was painted differently and all of that but to me it doesn't look it like was individually sculpted to look like particularly like Jace, hence why it doesn't look like Jace!

Reactions: 12
Ramsay street has never had apartments!

From what I can gather Mary Shortle buys the kits for the dolls and then puts them together and tats them up in her store.
Is it just me or does baby Jace kind of resemble the "Lil' Vampz" dolls on the Mary Shortle website? Obviously he was painted differently and all of that but to me it doesn't look it like was individually sculpted to look like particularly like Jace, hence why it doesn't look like Jace!
View attachment 29324

View attachment 29325
Your so right...they obviously didn’t do the neighbors tour when they were in Aus last year...oh sorry that’s right they hardly did anything....they would have known it was a surburban Street filled with single story houses...treating their beloved Ifam like idiots again.....cease with the shortle dolls.....they are giving me nightmares !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What if a weirdo bought a doll ,thats bad enough, but one that looked like your baby,horrifying thought! theres been stories where they have bought dolls! think theres even a japanese website dedicated to this very thing...SICK!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Just had a look online at the little shop of horrors aka Mary Shortle.

Read through the google reviews and saw a couple regarding the Ingham’s, but there were also lot of complaints about customer service and how rude the owners were. Also quite a few complaints about the golliwogs they were selling.
Now I understand why she associates herself with the Ingham’s as she seems appalling.

Noticed that they’re not just selling the Jace doll but also an Ingham hamper!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Just had a look online at the little shop of horrors aka Mary Shortle.

Read through the google reviews and saw a couple regarding the Ingham’s, but there were also lot of complaints about customer service and how rude the owners were. Also quite a few complaints about the golliwogs they were selling.
Now I understand why she associates herself with the Ingham’s as she seems appalling.

Noticed that they’re not just selling the Jace doll but also an Ingham hamper!
Totally irrelicant to this thread but Golly wogs are NOT racist! so stupid to say they are!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I believe they're starting the big trip tomorrow, and I don't know about them or you, but I am super dooper excited boo boos!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah ‘Christmas stock in July!’
Also Sarah. Please buy our £250 doll you can do it via payment plan ready for Christmas

Also put the bleeping camera down and tend to you crying baby. Instead of continuing to vlog over it.
Bullshit was she going to get more done to her hair, she’s basically had the cheapest dry trim it looked no different

Subtle begging for people to send free uv suits for Esme.
You have the internet and your husband spends hours upon hours on his computer ‘editing’ get him to google it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Showed my daughter the baby jace reborn and she said “that does not look like jace at all” 🤣 the whole reborn jace and Mary Shortle thing is WEIRD!! They even have an Ingham family and Mary Shortle collaboration logo. Come on, this is bloody ridiculous!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
So they're doing that tea party thing with the people who have the dolls. So are they going to be after Christmas then, if people are doing the payment plans and getting them for Christmas? 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So they're doing that tea party thing with the people who have the dolls. So are they going to be after Christmas then, if people are doing the payment plans and getting them for Christmas? 🤔
it's a good trick to try and ensure most people will forget / grow uninterested, after they paid, of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
The thought that over £40000 (149 have sold) has already been made from those dolls alone.

That's 4 year's worth of wages for me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.