The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out whether that would be copyright. As technically it's just a step-by-step drawing video and not someone's individual unique artwork that they've simply put on display for others to look at and not copy. The main purpose of that video is to copy her drawing.
Not defending them, I don't support anything of what they do, but I can't help but to state that.
They didn't give credit for the tutorial so I guess its copyright

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She said she had her hair cut - where? It looks no different. It didn’t even look like it had been brushed.

Reactions: 9
they're not stayng in their caravan, they're going abroad? well well well...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
they're not stayng in their caravan, they're going abroad? well well well...
Yes i heard that as well. So at a guess, 2 weeks in the caravan then abroad somewere else.
So much for the whole summer in the caravan and giving up all inclusives

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
#45 Time for The Big Summer Adventure, funded by the creepy Jace reborn baby (copyrighted drawing included)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way did they do that takeaway
Lazy says is 9pm then in the next shot when Creepy comes home you can clearly see the clock clearly says its 10 past 8 more lies
I reckon he’s got a job and lying about these “skate days “

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was islas surprise? I skipped through most the vlog but didnt see anything

No way did they do that takeaway

I reckon he’s got a job and lying about these “skate days “
But would he get all that time off for summer?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Okay I think I’ve discovered that Izzy is quite good ( for her age ) at doing make up so maybe that’s something she will develop. I feel better having something nice to say about the child for a change as I always feel a right witch reeling off the many things that she’s not good at that they force her into .... maybe allow her to just do more of what she likes and less of the rehearsed fakery and maybe once she finds something she is good at and can be praised for she might grow up a bit and stop being such a big baby 😆

Reactions: 3
Wow! For two people who do duck all, they complain a lot about how busy they are. I’m starting to think these two are living on another planet. Izzy did the girls make up. Jane dropped the girls off at dance. Chris was nowhere to be seen and Sarah and Jace had the whole day to themselves. They keep saying we’re busy, busy behind the scenes but we all know the only meetings the inghams are having is in the mornings when they’re arguing about which ones asking granny to take the girls to dance. The only big opportunity they ever announce is merch. They’re busy sat on their arses if you ask me.

and did anyone notice Chris sneaking back home at the end of the vlog? He’s probably been sat on Mary Shortles counter all day, counting how many Jaces they’ve sold. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Ingham Family #45 Over a year since the Non-Situation, time for a bit of Child Exploitation.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
is it just me or in today's vlog Sarah put so much emphasis into making and showing Jace smile and laugh. i know its probably just filler but can't help but think it wasn't a mum trying to bond with her baby but instead done to try and sell more Jace dolls 'look how cute my baby is, you can buy a replica here....'.

She also referenced how much she looks like Ursula, HI SARAH!

but yeah what a...ahem..belter of a video 💤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
is it just me or in today's vlog Sarah put so much emphasis into making and showing Jace smile and laugh. i know its probably just filler but can't help but think it wasn't a mum trying to bond with her baby but instead done to try and sell more Jace dolls 'look how cute my baby is, you can buy a replica here....'.

She also referenced how much she looks like Ursula, HI SARAH!

but yeah what a...ahem..belter of a video 💤
Definitely part of the sales pitch, 100%

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.