The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hlow to draw a boss baby

How to draw a boss baby
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out whether that would be copyright. As technically it's just a step-by-step drawing video and not someone's individual unique artwork that they've simply put on display for others to look at and not copy. The main purpose of that video is to copy her drawing.
Not defending them, I don't support anything of what they do, but I can't help but to state that.

Reactions: 6
An absolute belter? Unless Sarah is ranting it’s going to be a dismal as all the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the girls show got to do with it. I thought the vlogs were edited and ready overnight.

Lie after lie.
Thats what i thought. You upload them early then pick a time for them to go live? Isnt that how it works.

Reactions: 14
Thats what i thought. You upload them early then pick a time for them to go live? Isnt that how it works.
All depends on what Chris constitutes as “editing”....might be editing a dropped towel somewhere...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
They upload one 14 minute vlog a day that Chris supposedly stays up all night editing yet they can’t upload yesterdays vlog on time. You wouldn’t think this was their full time job would you? Watch tomorrow Chris won’t have much input with the girls show and Jane will be helping Sarah. Maybe if Chris spent more time with his family and less time skating around carparks and did what he gets paid for then the vlog would be up on time. He’s so lazy since they got bigger on YouTube. He spends less time with his family and only seems interested in making memories with friends at the skate park.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Hmm, I'm trying to figure out whether that would be copyright. As technically it's just a step-by-step drawing video and not someone's individual unique artwork that they've simply put on display for others to look at and not copy. The main purpose of that video is to copy her drawing.
Not defending them, I don't support anything of what they do, but I can't help but to state that.
I think the difference is that they’re using it for monetary gain.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
But to get it printed on vests as your own design? I wouldn't be happy if I made that video and then seen it in shops with designed by Esme Ingham🤔🤦

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yes you basically schedule it. So when he finished it at 4am he would schedule it to go live at 5pm that day. All seems dubious. That they are late lately all the time but he’s supposed finished them early hours of the morning is just dubious

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Had a google and you can copy artwork, that's legal, even if it is covered by copyright. But you cannot make a profit from it unless you are the copyright holder. So, if the artist has it copyrighted, the Ingham's cannot sell it for monetary gain as it has been copied.
Also "the copy does not have to be precise, or the same size at all. As long as it is recognizable as the same work, it is an infringement of copyright"

I have messaged the artist in question about this, as others have, so we shall see if they have a copyright on it or not. Fingers crossed they do and this whole disgusting child exploitation money-making scheme will fail. Silly fuckers, their kids are going to grow up and despise them for all the crap they put them through, all done for a quick buck, none out of love :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“Lovingly handmade in our nursery” my ass.
They are so damn shifty it’s no wonder they are happy to work with the Minghams.
I hope;nmm'lju

Guess we all know where Creepy works. He is working at Mary Shortle painting dolls to resemble Jace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahaha to whoever asked had she fallen out with Nikki, she had to mention her twice in tonights vlog! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.