The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this tea party really is for people who has the reborn jace or is it really for Chris to scout out his next victim

Chai latte and chill anyone šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Im just trying to work out how 250 people plus any parents and the 6 of them are going to fit in that shop šŸ˜³

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel a rant coming on after all the negative comments on their vlog last night. I will be disappointed if there is not one.

Reactions: 12
Idea everyone buy the doll we all go to the "tea party" BYOB rather, crash the party and while at the party demand our money back for a defective doll because it looks nothing like Jace!
BYOB - Bring Your Own Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im just trying to work out how 250 people plus any parents and the 6 of them are going to fit in that shop šŸ˜³
Theyā€™ll probably host it in the Inghams garage. You could fit 500 in there!

In reality I think they have more chance of Johnny depp phoning Scary Shortle and offering to host the tea party dressed as the mad hatter than they have of the inghams doing this meet and greet. Can you imagine them hosting a tea party. Chai latte pods sponsored by the ifam, 6 cakes between 250. Sponsored by the pub who give them free cakes. Jane as the bouncer to split up a fight between 3 ifam who find a ā€œvintage ifam pop socketā€ in the back of the garage! šŸ˜±

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Its just dawned on me that Sarah is throwing a lavish tea party for inanimate objects... Congratulations Sarah, youā€™ve become the Mad Hatter.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

They have timed this intentionally. Release this ā€œdoll of Jaceā€ and then disappear abroad for the summer where no authorities can catch up with them. By the time they are back it will have all blown over....

Reactions: 9
I've just watched and wow Mary shortle needs to go visit her Dr prompt, her obsession with this family is disturbing, all those Ingham brands and pictures that's very unhealthy, and Inghams are cashing in on her obsession.
I think its a bit of both. Mary seems obsessed but she also knows what she's doing and that her association with the Inghams is good for her brand (not in terms of her reputation at all but I imagine they've got her a lot of sales over the years. God knows how/why when their audience is so young). I mean I'd only heard of her due to her association with them so I can't imagine her shop was doing that well, both in store or online, before they started shouting her out. Some people just don't have any morals and value money over being a decent person...so I guess its the perfect collaboration for them all.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Just seen on that ā€˜supportā€™ page on Facebook that the creep Lorraine is at the shortle like an hour ago. She is seriously obsessed with them

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Chris most certainly has a job i think. Every week now he has probably 2 days " skating". We usually see him skating, but today we only saw him when he came home. SO i think he has a job, youtube isn't paying enough anymore.
Who would employ a pervert like chris??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has anyone contacted whoever produced the video that Esme copied to make that Jason babygrow?
Surely the fact that theyā€™re using it to make money would make it illegal?
It was probably Sarah's idea to make esme copy that video

Reactions: 7
Has anyone contacted whoever produced the video that Esme copied to make that Jason babygrow?
Surely the fact that theyā€™re using it to make money would make it illegal?
Maybe consider Sarah & Chris donā€™t know she copied it - she could get into a lot of trouble from them if thereā€™s any flak which damages their potential to make more Ā£

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Maybe consider Sarah & Chris donā€™t know she copied it - she could get into a lot of trouble from them if thereā€™s any flak which damages their potential to make more Ā£
It doesnā€™t matter. If they are selling something then it was down to Chris and Sarah to double check. Theyā€™ve already copied designs from next and are close to the wind with the Starbucks logo so itā€™s not like they havenā€™t got form.

Esme has a good imagination, left to herself with out anything ā€˜inspirationā€™ im sure sheā€™d had drawn something fine anyway.

But, the doll is still wrong on so many levels and Chris and Sarah need to realise that.

Can we all just remember the Ingham family are a BUSINESS. Not just a cute little family making errors. If they are producing things to sell they should be doing due diligence and seeking legal advice etc

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Oh they know alright, they always copy other brands and designs when doing their merch.

Can I just point out that things are going wrong for them again and it always does when they are about to go away. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh they know alright, they always copy other brands and designs when doing their merch.

Can I just point out that things are going wrong for them again and it always does when they are about to go away. šŸ˜‚
I guess either way theyā€™d blame her if they had a cease and desist letter come through their door!

Reactions: 4
I am beginning to wonder if Isabelle is the only one who should be the receiving therapy here.
Because Iā€™d say giving the go ahead to have their son modelled into a hideous reborn doll which could easily find its way Into some undesirable peopleā€™s hands means Sarah & Chris are the ones who are need of some serious therapy.

I canā€™t seem to fathom what kind of parent does this.

Even my 9 & 15yr old thought it was way creepy and messed up, yet those who intend to buy seem to think this is okay.

Jace doesnā€™t even even look like this
Doll. And even if he did his features would be changing all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.