The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a way to find out exactly which circle of Hell these reborns come from...? 😳
Buy it and look for the stamp 😝

It'll be covered by distance selling so if it's as new can get a refund minus the postage, if they follow the law of course 🤔🤪 mostly 1* reviews

Reactions: 3

It'll be covered by distance selling so if it's as new can get a refund minus the postage, if they follow the law of course 🤔🤪 mostly 1* reviews
I’m thinking they are made somewhere with cheap labour, shipped to England where they “customize” them and do whatever soft work they do to change eyes and features, so they would likely ship from UK as they will package them up etc etc.
I wonder if they even accept returns!

Reactions: 4
I know something they forgot for their trip febreze a dozen bottles should do it for the first week, I can’t imagine the smell in their tin their bath must have been blocked with all the sludge after their first bath home 😷😷😷

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I’ve not watched the vlog and just thought it was another doll bought.

I’m disgusted to see that they’ve had a doll done of jace, what kind of fucked up world do they live in! I’m furious 🤬

Hi we are the Inghams and we welcome all sexual predators - we don’t care as long as we make money

As they read here let me point out to you you absolute pair of scruffs! This is not acceptable, it’s weird! You are meant to protect your children not pimp them out to every weirdo going.

You call people haters but they aren’t, they are people that could look after them kids better than either of you! Shame on your families for not pointing out how strange it is too

God I hope this channel is gone before Christmas maybe then you will stop selling your kids to the weirdos of this world

Up yours 🖕 you pair of twats

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m still gobsmacked at this. Not at the fact they are trying to fleece money out of people; not that it is all tat; not even the fact it is just plain weird.

What is getting me is they have no issue or concerns about making a doll that is a replica of their child for OTHER people. For people they don’t know, people who could be absolute weirdos (the old man commenting saying he wants one springs to mind). Why would you put your child out there like that? As a parent you’re supposed to protect your child from all the weirdness of the world, not throw them head first into it to make a quick quid or two. I honestly always thought these two were low and couldn’t go no lower. How bloody wrong I was.

Reactions: 22
Do you think when all the kids have grown up and left sarah will be sat holding baby jace with a crazy look in her eyes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Do you think when all the kids have grown up and left sarah will be sat holding baby jace with a crazy look in her eyes.
Her hair will be all the way to her feet and she'll be just repeating "Tiny baby, tiny baby" while rocking the doll :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I've just watched and wow Mary shortle needs to go visit her Dr prompt, her obsession with this family is disturbing, all those Ingham brands and pictures that's very unhealthy, and Inghams are cashing in on her obsession.
Creepy and Lazy are in also need of seeking help, noone in the right mind would do that to their baby, that baby had no say if he was going to be copied into a doll, they didn't put his Rights, or any other feelings into it, it's simply a money cash in.
What's probably happened is Mary shortle has seen Channel dropping views and subs and they together said we need to do something. It's disgusting. This family need to go far away as possible away from YouTube salvage anything salvageable from what's left of family life and get back to normality. One of the worst families ever on YouTube. Oh and lazy no one is jealous of you, what have you got to be jealous of? Hardly living a good life, your no zoella, your no family fizz, or Tiana your as ordinary as they come, dull as anything, allegations against you no one wants, your home is basic on a new estate filled with cheap tat. Please realise you have nothing to inspire to or be jealous of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Return it and miss the chance to attend the tea party?!
No offence to anyone who likes these little creatures (the reborns not the ingham’s 🤨)
But I’d rather see a DM from Chris pop up on my Instagram with an invite to ride the mini (not a euphemism) than invite a reborn into my home. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That’s definitely someone from here from the ‘jason’ haha

You know shits hit the fan when MK gets involved!
Who’s this guy. I like him

Messiah Kaeto. Fab instagrammer. Doesn't take no tit. He's currently showing people the truth with PTWM.

This is unacceptable!
Said yesterday I’m not sure how they are going to follow through with a tea party from money banked months ago when they couldn’t even be bothered to do ten second messages. They are vile

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Messiah Kaeto. Fab instagrammer. Doesn't take no tit. He's currently showing people the truth with PTWM.

This is unacceptable!
Since they are selling a service, can’t people claim money back through PayPal or credit card companies?
They are absolutely awful and deserve to fail. They can’t even be bothered to keep their “business” going.

Reactions: 8
Is Messiah Kaeto aware of the non situation situation? Has he talked about it on IG? It could be good to spread the word to unaware parents...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.