The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reborn also looks more like my son as a newborn than Jace as a newborn

🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
This is too weird although the idea of 250 people who hate them turning up to discuss the alleged allegations with Chris at at tea party sounds very civilised.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know what's worse. This comment or the fact they've hearted it
Not shocked just disgusted that my worries where confirmed ! They need locking up ! 🤬

They’ve worked with Amazon,
Disney,
Vodka phone.... big companies with massive budgets.

Now Mary Shortle 😎
that weird woman in Leeds, yeah that one, the one with the shop..😐

View attachment 29141
View attachment 29142

Creepy..... creepy..... creepy 😏😏😏

So apart from the sick creepy vile fact that they are pimping out their baby boy the doll looks absolutely nothing what so ever like him ! Not now and not when he was a newborn ! The only thing similar is the mouth the rest ZERO resemblance but not that the deluded kids with stupidly rich parents will care or the more sickening FREAKS that will buy the doll for god knows what reasons ! I don’t even want to think about it ! Omg ! This is the final straw for me they are beneath contempt ! 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Just watched. The whole vlog is Sarah looking for ‘bargains’ again or an advert for that doll.

Do they not have to declare it as an ad since they are clearly getting money from Shortle. Not to mention the fact it’s weird as duck and a new low for them.

Also the whole tea party, and signatures on birth certificate etc probably won’t happen. They’d had to personally pay for security etc and can’t see that happen. They couldn’t seem to manage to film a clip that people had paid for and would take 10 seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Idea everyone buy the doll we all go to the "tea party" BYOB rather, crash the party and while at the party demand our money back for a defective doll because it looks nothing like Jace!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pardon my language but how bleeping creepy is it to sell copies of your barely 3 month old real child as a doll. Can you imagine in 20 years he finds this out and didn’t give permission of literal copies of himself to be made.
Talk about desperate and disgusting to cash in on your infant.
The thing looks nothing like him.

Reactions: 18
Sarah is always buying cheap dolls and bits of tat throughout the year for her girls at Christmas because she doesn’t like paying full price yet they are sending the Ifam children to beg Santa and their parents for a £279 doll that doesn’t even look like Jace! The fact they don’t see how hypocritical and disgusting that is shows how money went to their heads.

Remember them trying to claim their fans ages vary and a lot of adults watch them? Their merch is a doll and you get a chance to attend a tea party with your dolly! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Sarah is always buying cheap dolls and bits of tat throughout the year for her girls at Christmas because she doesn’t like paying full price yet they are sending the Ifam children to beg Santa and their parents for a £279 doll that doesn’t even look like Jace! The fact they don’t see how hypocritical and disgusting that is shows how money went to their heads.

Remember them trying to claim their fans ages vary and a lot of adults watch them? Their merch is a doll and you get a chance to attend a tea party with your dolly! 🙄
There are comments that claim they have put a deposit down and they are grown adults that don’t appear to have children who have multiple reborns. So in this case I think they are right but that’s even more creepy. Why would you want to your children to meet adults that have bought a replica doll of their child to play with themselves. It’s sick 🤢

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.