The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris most certainly has a job i think. Every week now he has probably 2 days " skating". We usually see him skating, but today we only saw him when he came home. SO i think he has a job, youtube isn't paying enough anymore.
I'm sure a skating video was meant to come out on his birthday, or so he said.

Reactions: 5
I dont watch the tit show but am.i right I saying when izzy went to the cinemas with her friend lazy and creepy also went to the same complex? And now there going to the same country her school trip is? I think it because they want her to work 24/7 for there tv show
I hope they don't stay on the same campsite.

Deplorable parents.

Reactions: 3
From what I can gather from the Mary shortle FB page theyve already sold 5 of these dolls!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Well.....the Inghams have well and truly left me speechless tonight.

I seriously cannot get over how bloody weird the whole idea is; let alone the fact that they actually went ahead and done it!

How, as a mother, can you be comfortable having replica dolls of your child out there for people to buy? It’s beyond weird.

Literally you are pimping your children out. You disgust me. Just when you think these two cannot sink any lower.....god the weirdness of it.

And not only that, happy to have a meet and greet with said 4 month old for people to paw over. How can you think that is normal?!?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
At least he comes with a magnetic dummy and not a prosthetic Sarah tit....😐
Always look on the bright side of life.. do do.. do do do do do do
Don't give Shortle any ideas or she'll be round at Lazy's with a tit mould faster than you can say Chucky!! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
if I was a parent with money to spare I think my toddler would love a reborn doll because she is baby obsessed. I think they should consider the weirdos that he's being introduced to a bit more ..

Reactions: 4
At least he comes with a magnetic dummy and not a prosthetic Sarah tit....😐
Always look on the bright side of life.. do do.. do do do do do do
Sarah's tit wasnt available at the time, he was on some skating project!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
The doll is a two week old tiny baby just like Lazy wants to keep all her children.... 😖

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It looks nothing like him!! Honestly who is buying this tit?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t mean this is in a hateful or negative way, but I highly doubt Isabelle will get Into university.
Glad someone else said if I’m reading all these Izzy going to uni posts with total confusion the two words do not connect & im sorry too but unless it’s some obscure degree like ‘ sticking your tongue out or squealing ‘ I just can’t see it . More like they have her lined up to be a vlogger for as long as possible and there in lies the problem - children watching this tit show and instead of wanting to be medics or teachers or mechanics they want to be vloggers ! 🙄 beginning of the end ...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.