The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this is the same Katrina that posted on Facebook that she moved into her mums house (where she lives now) so she could take on the council house when she died. I think there’s always an ulterior motive with the Dixon’s and it’s usually illegal 😂
And also lets not forget that according to their aunt (who said she was caring for their mum when she was ill), their dad was allegedly claiming to be their mum's carer (even though they were separated and not living together) in order to claim benefits. Maybe she learnt from him.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Chris most certainly has a job i think. Every week now he has probably 2 days " skating". We usually see him skating, but today we only saw him when he came home. SO i think he has a job, youtube isn't paying enough anymore.

Reactions: 18
Anyone else wonder if they’ve got a deal with go outdoors? They are constantly there but not only that, when they are they are mentioning the name of the place a lot of times. Seems a bit contrived.

Reactions: 5
They’ve worked with Amazon,
Disney,
Vodka phone.... big companies with massive budgets.

Now Mary Shortle 😎
that weird woman in Leeds, yeah that one, the one with the shop..😐

F8CEB405-22B6-4DEA-9696-C2CFDD8CAEAF.jpeg

E926FC44-925A-47AF-8065-14F9ABB4BA78.jpeg

Creepy..... creepy..... creepy 😏😏😏

• Sick
Reactions: 27
They’ve worked with Amazon,
Disney,
Vodka phone.... big companies with massive budgets.

Now Mary Shortle 😎
that weird woman in Leeds, yeah that one, the one with the shop..😐

View attachment 29141
View attachment 29142

Creepy..... creepy..... creepy 😏😏😏
A birth certificate signed by the family?! This is SO creepy.

Seriously them dolls are hideous 🤢

Personal preference but they really freak me out 😣
That Ron doll looks more like Chucky. 😳

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
How do they know that a well off hater won’t buy a doll just to trash their party erm I mean crash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it looks nothing like Jace! I have a reborn doll that I got when I was esme’s age, personally I don’t like it because I think it’s creepy. I can see why children might like it if they love the vlogs or whatever, but I can’t understand the mindset of the Inghams in letting a doll of Jace be created in the first place! They have such a wide ranging (crazy) audience that the doll could be used in all sort of weird things. Plus - he’s their baby, he’s unique to them, why ‘let’ other people have him? Surely if they wanted a Mary Shortle x IFAM collaboration it would be better if the entire family had input in the doll e.g. one chooses hair colour, one chooses the body type, rather than it being an actual family member?

It’s so bizarre (I know I’m repeating myself!) and I dunno, it’s weird that it’s just Jace. NOT that I think the girls need their own dolls or that they should have their own dolls because the thought of that seems so slimy to me — but For me it cements in the fact that Jace is a bit of a cash cow to them!

Reactions: 2
This is beyond creepy!
That birth certificate with all his personal details on could have implications when he’s older? Full name, date of birth, already know his place of birth, mothers maiden name. Seems irresponsible to me!

Reactions: 13
At least he comes with a magnetic dummy and not a prosthetic Sarah tit....😐
Always look on the bright side of life.. do do.. do do do do do do

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Those unicorn babies are awful! Why would anyone spend over £200 on that?!

Reactions: 4
This is beyond creepy!
That birth certificate with all his personal details on could have implications when he’s older? Full name, date of birth, already know his place of birth, mothers maiden name. Seems irresponsible to me!
When they said birth certificate, I think they meant just with his name, dob etc, they showed a picture of it

Reactions: 1
The whole thing is very bizarre and comes across as desperate. I am not a fan of any reborn doll. How the whole thing is marketed is just odd, it just reinforces how low they are going to get money in. Chris just go get a job, stop making money out of your kids and step up to the plate, ditch your skates and go provide for your family.

Reactions: 14
How do they know that a well off hater won’t buy a doll just to trash their party erm I mean crash 😂
It probably won’t materialise, like the other meet ups. They won’t care that people bought tickets* either.

*a doll

Reactions: 10
That's the most bizzare thing I ever did see.

250 baby Jason's...

Meh, don't think I'd like to grow up knowing there was creepy dolls made of me.

They'll probably end up at the dump *shudder*

Anyone fancy going to a tea party?

Reactions: 7
That's the most bizzare thing I ever did see.

250 baby Jason's...

Meh, don't think I'd like to grow up knowing there was creepy dolls made of me.

They'll probably end up at the dump *shudder*

Anyone fancy going to a tea party?
There’s no way that Hairy Shortarse™️ is making dolls in advance to keep in stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.