The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thought I ask, when they first started me and my daughter used to really enjoy watching them and what I did notice then they had more of a social life and looked like they actual had friends but now it seems they only have each other as company. Also she never seems to mention her friend Nikki any more wonder if they have had a fall out ?
I [="Cockleshell Bay, post: 355720, member: 13437"]
Mary Shortle gives me the creeps, she did a Grinch doll at Christmas which was the stuff of nightmares. What
If someone said to me that my baby was gorgeous and they would like a replica doll of him I would run so fast to protect my child. They seem to welcome this unhealthy attention directed towards their children and I just don't get that. Where's the maternal instinct to protect them?
I find it really strange. What if someone was so obsessed with this family that they purchased a replica doll of Jace and turned out to have Mental health issues / child loss/ OCD etc it could easily escalate and put him in danger . No way in this world would I allow anyone to make a replica of my child. Nothing in their life if private, their schools, where they hang out, supermarkets they go to, parks, dance clubs and even where they live. Far too many people in this world who don’t have good intentions I would be worried sick and looking over my shoulder 24/7. I wouldn’t be filming where I was staying on caravan sites and then letting the kids go off on their own, NO WAY, you never know who is watching 🤔😢

• Sad
Reactions: 17
£279!!!! Bonkers.
That’s almost 70 grand made from the ifam. 😱

I wonder how many parents will be able to afford this for their child because if theirs wasn’t gifted then the ingham children wouldn’t have one.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anybody else not get annoyed at the simple fact she seems to shout at the camera?! Is there any need Lazy we can hear you!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
As if they could sink any lower.

Apparently all the money the Minghams make will be saved for Jace when he is older. So in Lazy's head that is ok then. The Ifam can pay his private school fees.

This is just a way for them to do another meet and greet.

Reactions: 12
Genuinely don’t think it looks that much like him.

Also for Sarah claiming Jace isn’t much bigger than the doll. Looks massive to me Sarah. Like a nearly 4 month old should. And if he doesn’t, a baby looking tiny isn’t an accomplishment.

Wonder how this tea party ‘meet and greet’ will go. I imagine any local ifam who don’t have a Jace doll will still show up and won’t have a safe way to be managed and cause issue. Doubt there will be any security.

Reactions: 15
If ever proof were needed that they had that baby to make money, this is it. Two weeks old, he’s wheeled into town to meet someone who will attempt to make a doll in his likeness, to sell them for £270 a pop. Not content with selling his ‘image’, you can also paw over him at a meet and greet tea party.

By now, acutely aware that none of their fan base is even remotely interested in the baby, they have used Esme as a tool to capture children, and involved her in the process. I say involved, I mean employed and used her intellectual property for free.

I imagine this is what they allude to when people ask about a meet and greet and they say ‘it’s in the pipeline’. Comes with a £270 price tag. I can’t imagine Creepy will be in attendance, it doesn’t look good for an alleged groomer to fraternise with children at a dolls tea party. Then again, this is the guy that ranted about not being able to take photographs of children in swimming costumes at municipal pools.

So tempted to buy one to go to the meet and greet 🤣
Club together? Assemble a mob.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
If only Izzy had found that Ursula face mask a few months ago, it would have fully completed Lazy’s transition from Bradford witch to Sea Witch.

FB4E76F3-3103-4AB0-A533-BDB0B6AB91A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.