The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the confirmation we need. Someone make it stop. But surprise, surprise the hair is blonde. :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
That’ll be two more years of education the Inghams would have to pay for though. Can’t see that
She’ll be one of these private school rejects who joins the local comprehensive because she can’t afford the sixth form fees (which are more expensive) and also doesn’t get the higher grades (most private schools require a 7 or above is all subjects)

Reactions: 5
You are kidding ?
Isabelle she is nearly fourteen and dressed exactly the same as a seven year old !!
How much tit is she getting at school for that??
Plenty I can tell you that for a fact .
Playing lol dolls etc it’s not normal another gem for the bullies .
My parents have always given us our freedoms gradually based on our maturity and our ability to handle It.
kids are like a spring if you hold on too tight they will rebel and they will go suddenly , and spring off in any direction,
If you let a spring go gradually it remains stable , and it’s worked none of us have ever been in any trouble and we have all completed our education .
You cannot keep a teenager as a child forever it’s wrong they need to learn and make their own mistakes , parents won’t be there forever.
My sister travelled around France at seventeen with friends and she is a very well respected professional,
If you have given your children strong roots you have to have faith that they are going to to make good choices .
Yes you shouldn’t force them to stay like a child but at the same time those changes happen quite suddenly and one month they could still be into children’s games and clothes and the next they’re moving away from that and I think Isabel just hasn’t taken that step yet for whatever reason. I also think that you can still have teenage freedom without spending it hanging about and there’s no harm in still participating in family days out and holidays.
My daughter is allowed to go shopping,cinema etc but she’s also still expected at 13 to come to the beach with us on a Sunday.

Reactions: 9
All the confirmation we need. Someone make it stop. But surprise, surprise the hair is blonde. :rolleyes:
View attachment 29071
Why’s it got fingernails like Chris

Isabelle acting younger than her age is probably because she doesn’t get to spend time with peers so knows no different. She’s always being forced to babysit her little sisters and entertain their idea of fun ( dolls etc)

Reactions: 7
I'd me mortified to find out that someone was pushing around a replica of my child. These people really aren't right in the head. Would social services actually step in about this? It's making me feel so uncomfortable. The Inghams have pulled some stunts in their time but this is horrifying.

Reactions: 26
Yes you shouldn’t force them to stay like a child but at the same time those changes happen quite suddenly and one month they could still be into children’s games and clothes and the next they’re moving away from that and I think Isabel just hasn’t taken that step yet for whatever reason. I also think that you can still have teenage freedom without spending it hanging about and there’s no harm in still participating in family days out and holidays.
My daughter is allowed to go shopping,cinema etc but she’s also still expected at 13 to come to the beach with us on a Sunday.
Isabelle is trying to grow up though. She uses make up, has her own sense of fashion but Sarah squashes that most of the time. She tried to be independent and go to the cinema but she probably feels to embarrassed to try that again after what happened last time.

Reactions: 9
Far be it from me to defend them in any way but I don’t see why the doll is the breaking point to call social services.
The baby isn’t being harmed by the doll existing, and by the time he grows up it will no longer be a likeness of him, so there isn’t even an issue there.
Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s awful! But I don’t see how social services would get involved over parents partnering with a nightmare creator, I mean doll maker 🤣, to sell a doll version of their baby.
It’s creepy and wrong, but I don’t think it’s illegal.

Reactions: 16
Far be it from me to defend them in any way but I don’t see why the doll is the breaking point to call social services.
The baby isn’t being harmed by the doll existing, and by the time he grows up it will no longer be a likeness of him, so there isn’t even an issue there.
Don’t get me wrong, I think it’s awful! But I don’t see how social services would get involved over parents partnering with a nightmare creator, I mean doll maker 🤣, to sell a doll version of their baby.
It’s creepy and wrong, but I don’t think it’s illegal.
Surely it's child explotation? He has no say in that doll and who buys it and that doesn't sit right with me.
Imagine when he's 15/16 and he knows there is dolls out there that strangers have that look exactly like he did as a baby. It's weird.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Surely it's child explotation? He has no say in that doll and who buys it and that doesn't sit right with me.
Imagine when he's 15/16 and he knows there is dolls out there that strangers have that look exactly like he did as a baby. It's weird.
I’m not an expert but I really don’t think it is. Otherwise all babies on tv, movies, ads, or even babies photographed by Anne Geddes could sue their parents or the artists once they grow up. I think as long as the child isn’t harmed there is nothing to go by, but like I said I’m definitely not an expert.

Reactions: 4
Completely agree. Jace hasn't agreed to this. It's exploitation of a poor innocent baby

• Sad
It is the sort of people that this is going to attract that concerns me. I worry this could potentially put the other kids at risk. They are practically selling Jace to make money.
I agree that it’s disgusting, but I don’t think involving child services would bring anything to a halt.

I can't comment on the Mary Shortle post as I'm already blocked but I'm hoping she receives a lot of backlash from this. Strange, strange woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m not an expert but I really don’t think it is. Otherwise all babies on tv, movies, ads, or even babies photographed by Anne Geddes could sue their parents or the artists once they grow up. I think as long as the child isn’t harmed there is nothing to go by, but like I said I’m definitely not an expert.
That's different though, it's probably all contracted ect. This is purely greed on the Inghams part. That poor boy is a cash cow for them. There is no actual need for this doll. There is a need for babies in films ect and I'm sure people go to Anne Geddes for photos of their baby.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.