The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Jace will be equally as creeped out when he grows up as we all are.

Reactions: 13
That baby doll of Jace is most definitely as weird as duck but nothing about this pair shocks me anymore. They have been selling every detail of the girl’s lives online for years now and have no depths to which they won’t stoop.
All 3 of them have had their emotional tears and physical injuries filmed regularly and put out there for comment and monetary gain.

Isabelle must never be sure from one day to the next if she’s filming a vlog about buying bras and doing make up routines or dressing in matching clothes with a 7 year old and playing with dolls.
This whole tit show is scripted by a controlling, money-grabbing mother and directed by a creepy father, with no regard whatsoever for the long term well-being of these children.
Jace is just the newest member of the cast who needs to start bringing in the money to help his sisters support this pair of idle, irresponsible, fuckwits.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Just when you think you’ve seen it all they bring out that creepy jace doll,what the hell where they think apart from money 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Katrina seems to be having a mini rant on her latest vlog. She’s saying she takes care of her nana Monday to Friday so she’s not selfish for taking a day off to go to the park with Harrison. I bet Sarah’s tried to get out of pushing her nana around matalan this week because she’s to busy watching Chris do the washing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If someone said to me that my baby was gorgeous and they would like a replica doll of him I would run so fast to protect my child. They seem to welcome this unhealthy attention directed towards their children and I just don't get that. Where's the maternal instinct to protect them?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I dont watch the tit show but am.i right I saying when izzy went to the cinemas with her friend lazy and creepy also went to the same complex? And now there going to the same country her school trip is? I think it because they want her to work 24/7 for there tv show

Reactions: 7
I dont watch the tit show but am.i right I saying when izzy went to the cinemas with her friend lazy and creepy also went to the same complex? And now there going to the same country her school trip is? I think it because they want her to work 24/7 for there tv show
Whenever she’s not with them she seems to be sent off with a camera anyway. It’s honestly disgusting the amount of ‘work’ those girls have to do. Then get rewarded with a tit holiday in a caravan in Filey. With no entertainment and a park with about 3 things on it.

If I was Isabelle I’d be begging to go to boarding school

Reactions: 16
Katrina seems to be having a mini rant on her latest vlog. She’s saying she takes care of her nana Monday to Friday so she’s not selfish for taking a day off to go to the park with Harrison. I bet Sarah’s tried to get out of pushing her nana around matalan this week because she’s to busy watching Chris do the washing.
So Sarah talks about how important it is to look after your elderly relatives yet all she does is take her nana on her weekly shop and let's Katrina do the rest

Reactions: 13
this is the same Katrina that posted on Facebook that she moved into her mums house (where she lives now) so she could take on the council house when she died. I think there’s always an ulterior motive with the Dixon’s and it’s usually illegal 😂

Reactions: 10
I can't comment on the Mary Shortle post as I'm already blocked but I'm hoping she receives a lot of backlash from this. Strange, strange woman!
I feel like there’s probably something really very wrong with the Mary shortle woman. She’s very creepy

Reactions: 16
£279 for a Jace doll! 😱 ridiculous! As if bargain hunter Sarah would ever spend that on a doll. I can’t see them selling the 250 they’ve have made.

It doesn’t actually look like him to me. 🧐

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.