The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ll make her go to a local uni and pick her up after lectures, and no I’m not joking they’re so manipulative it’s ridiculous, run Izzy run 😂
I thought exactly the same or she'd do open uni so wouldn't even have to attend in the first place. But before all that she actually has to attend school to get the grades lol the thing is with the way she's been raised I have doubts she would even know the meaning hard work and would just slack off anyway like lazy.

Reactions: 3
A Jace doll?! Well that isn’t creepy at all. 😱🤮 Are these people serious? Buy a Jace doll kids! Just tune into the inghams and you’ll get to see that doll grow up! 😱 The fact that a fan could get obsessed and want to meet Jace is so scary. What’s next? Isabelle, Esme and Isla dolls. 🤢

I hope she doesn’t gift the inghams one. I can just imagine it. Sarah and Chris walking around Matalan with Jace in the sling. “Jace as been a super, duper, good boy.” and it’s doll Jace and real Jace is sat in the toy box.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A Jace doll?! Well that isn’t creepy at all. 😱🤮 Are these people serious? Buy a Jace doll kids! Just tune into the inghams and you’ll get to see that doll grow up! 😱 The fact that a fan could get obsessed and want to meet Jace is so scary. What’s next? Isabelle, Esme and Isla dolls. 🤢

I hope she doesn’t gift the inghams one. I can just imagine it. Sarah and Chris walking around Matalan with Jace in the sling. “Jace as been a super, duper, good boy.” and it’s doll Jace and real Jace is sat in the toy box.
They’ll 100% try and do some ‘Jace’ prank that they think it hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Mary Shortle gives me the creeps, she did a Grinch doll at Christmas which was the stuff of nightmares. What is wrong with them bringing out a Jace reborn doll, do they not realise how strange that is? I know they are getting desperate but this is going to a different level......

Reactions: 17

To be fair Jace is so much like Isla they may sell it as a 2 in 1. Put it in a dress for an Isla Doll or in dungerees for a Jace doll!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Isabelle will fall off the wagon. Sheltering and restricting a teenager is the worst thing you can possibly do. Relatively normal teenage experiences that she isn't allowed to do will become 'the forbidden fruit,' and I can guarantee one day she'll crack and rebel.

What will they do if Isabelle wants to leave for university?!
If they’re anything like my mother she’ll either not be allowed to go, or she’ll go to the local university and any mention of going further afield will be shot down. /bitter voice of experience/
- and then she’ll plan her escape and run like duck, fingers crossed. I mean everybody says oh she’ll rebel and I don’t necessarily think that’s true - I haven’t in the sense that I didn’t go crazed and start drinking or doing drugs or partying. I am however bitter and want to disappear off as far away as possible as soon as possible. I can see her rebelling in that sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
They’ll make her go to a local uni and pick her up after lectures, and no I’m not joking they’re so manipulative it’s ridiculous, run Izzy run 😂
I don’t mean this is in a hateful or negative way, but I highly doubt Isabelle will get Into university.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t mean this is in a hateful or negative way, but I highly doubt Isabelle will get Into university.
It’s not that hard to get into university. Just depends where and what you want to do.

She might not even want to go to college. Can’t see Sarah pushing her to stay in education when she can stay home and film the tv show and help look after her siblings tbh.

Reactions: 9
She'll probably stay on at her school if they have a sixth form but I don't see her going to university

It’s not that hard to get into university. Just depends where and what you want to do.

She might not even want to go to college. Can’t see Sarah pushing her to stay in education when she can stay home and film the tv show and help look after her siblings tbh.
Remember when Isabelle wanted to be a doctor? 😕

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
How long till we see a collaboration with Lovehoney to produce ‘Little Creepy’ - a lifelike ‘massager’ shaped like a little wonky carrot? #chaifam

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

I do feel a bit sad for these youtube kids - it's like a pre destined future for them. I hope school can do a good job with the Inghams, Meldrums, Conways and point them in other directions other than social media. Give them a bit more to their lives. I pity the teaching staff who have to do internet safety with these kids.

Reactions: 6
I do feel a bit sad for these youtube kids - it's like a pre destined future for them. I hope school can do a good job with the Inghams, Meldrums, Conways and point them in other directions other than social media. Give them a bit more to their lives. I pity the teaching staff who have to do internet safety with these kids.
So do I. Do these parents not realise how much tech and things will change in the next 10ish years and how unlikely youtube is to still be around in its current form. I feel for the younger kids who wont have this to "fall back on"

Reactions: 2
The Inghams are a particularly interesting case, as (don't shoot me) they've tried to do the best by their kids and put the money into their education, but it strikes me that they are now coming unstuck because they can't afford it for Esme and probably not Jace, yet the two older girls are there are required more and more to keep the channel (s) alive, so actually what's the point in a private education if they won't capitalise on it. The industry is volatile enough without the scandals they've had.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.