The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must all stink. Yesterdays vlog Sarah says the girls have gone for a shower which I'm assuming was the first shower of their trip. They've been outside in the baking heat then sat around a fire pit which makes everything smell. Surely they're getting showered daily and not climbing in to the sleeping bags having not been washed all day 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
They must all stink. Yesterdays vlog Sarah says the girls have gone for a shower which I'm assuming was the first shower of their trip. They've been outside in the baking heat then sat around a fire pit which makes everything smell. Surely they're getting showered daily and not climbing in to the sleeping bags having not been washed all day 🤢🤢
You just know the sleeping bags won’t be washed all summer and highly doubtful the clothes will be either 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Especially Isabelle who will have all the hormones now and will probably sweat alot.

I can imagine Jace is probably quite stinky too, wetwipes can't clean all the mess up and I'm assuming he wasn't bathed after his explosion on the first day.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Does Sarah pick out Isabelle's outfits for her? She must at least have a lot of influence on what she wears. Whereas my 14 year old does the opposite of what I say

Reactions: 8
i must say that spicy pork and meat (SPAM) shite is lovely haha ..it’s my dirty secret but I’ll only have 2 sandwiches a year like I do my stinky scampi fries crisps 😂🤢
I have to admit its lovely fried .I believe it's called A spam fritter.🤣

Reactions: 1
so lazy paid £3 for the sudocream when the larger pot that must have been 3x the size was an extra pound, makes sense

• Haha
  • Wow
Especially Isabelle who will have all the hormones now and will probably sweat alot.

I can imagine Jace is probably quite stinky too, wetwipes can't clean all the mess up and I'm assuming he wasn't bathed after his explosion on the first day.
If she didn't bring her pickanik basket then she probably didn't bring a bath tub for the baby. Cleanliness is not her priority but had to run back for the drone

‘Last night I put him a vest on’
How can someone speak a language for over 30 years and still not have a basic grasp of it?

Also, I know this is widely said but it’s one of my hates so at the risk of starting another wheelchair type debate...

You change a baby’s nappy, Sarah. Not their bum. The bum stays where it is. You can have as many new nappies as you need but until the day complete bum transplants are a thing, you don’t change a bum!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry can I just jump in a point out that they let Esme do half of yesterday's vlog with food around her mouth. They really don't give a tit about embarrassing her.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
"If we have ever missed a video, i think its been 1 in the past 3 years, its been for a mega legit reason" yes chris... Like your creepy messages being exposed

Also she called it the tin can 👋hi lazy

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oooh, oooh, Sarah! Please show Chris his “old” pictures. It would mean a very lot to us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Made me laugh that they took forever to pack up and leave. Most sites have a kick out time, especially in the holls, iv always seen people take the awning down the night before

Reactions: 8
Did anyone notice the Mark on Esme’s face around 5.03 ish and her neck sorry I couldn’t screenshot I’m rubbish lol

Reactions: 1
Well that was such a dull day! But living the best life they can! The highlight being swings moving by themselves, woah Florida must seem so low key now! 🤣 Tin Can though hi Lazy, maybe dress the girls appropriately, brush Isla’s hair now and again, bathe them more often and get a haircut and bike’s and helmet’s that actually fit them 😉

• Haha
Ok i dont have a caravan but am I wrong in thinking that it was odd they had so much tidying up packing way to do. Sarah going on about how pots and pans and clothes etc it sounded like the place was a tip surely in such a tight space things like pots and pans are used washed dried and put away. I mean yes they should be somethings to pack away but at least a couple of hours worth??? I couldnt cope with stuff everywhere it would drive me nuts especially when there isn't a lot of room.

It doesn't help that they dont seem to get up at a reasonable time to sort everything out I mean sarah going on about having sandwiches as breakfast/early lunch so it must have been close to about midday, does that mean the girls hadn't had anything to eat until then my children would be starving by that time. I really dont understand this lifestyle of getting up mid to late morning never going out or doing anything until at least half the day has gone its really weird.

So they went away for four days to... play in a small playground and ride bikes. Well thank goodness Isla missed school for that. Nice epic fail on getting home for the dance rehearsal too 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So they went away for four days to... play in a small playground and ride bikes. Well thank goodness Isla missed school for that. Nice epic fail on getting home for the dance rehearsal too 🤪
As soon as she said it was 4pm and they were still packing up i was like " no dance for isabelle". The shows all weekend so is it monday they go away for real?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.