The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Sarah ever give Jace a bath because I'm pretty sure she'll vlog that since she vlogs everything that Jace does literally
20190717_190022_rmedited.jpg

Especially Isabelle who will have all the hormones now and will probably sweat alot.

I can imagine Jace is probably quite stinky too, wetwipes can't clean all the mess up and I'm assuming he wasn't bathed after his explosion on the first day.
Was Jace really ever bathed is the question

Did anyone notice the Mark on Esme’s face around 5.03 ish and her neck sorry I couldn’t screenshot I’m rubbish lol
This??
20190717_191712_rmedited.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don't most campsites kick out at 12pm? I know when we camp we're up early for breakfast then we start getting tent down. Never takes us long though because we actually keep our living space tidy unlike the inghams

Reactions: 7
Don't most campsites kick out at 12pm? I know when we camp we're up early for breakfast then we start getting tent down. Never takes us long though because we actually keep our living space tidy unlike the inghams
They told them to stay as long as they want apparently. They wont find that abroad im guessing.
I think esmes mark is sunburn

When Isla was going down the slide I noticed the top of her head in her hair/scalp area looked really red too, probably lack of suncream and not wearing hats.

Reactions: 3
They told them to stay as long as they want apparently. They wont find that abroad im guessing.
I think esmes mark is sunburn
They're lucky then as it's coming up to summer holidays and campsites will be rammed. They'll need the pitch for the next person staying

Reactions: 4
Did Lazy wash her hair at all whilst away? All that sweat from the heat, smoke from the fire and general grease?! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
At which point can we move from calling them creepy and lazy to Wayne and Waynetta?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So tonight’s vlog or Adventures in the tin can part 2:
They take Isla out of school and travel 85 miles to ride bikes, go to the playground and eat crap.
Lazy calling the awning a gazebo and Izzy inventing a playground ghost can’t hide the fact that they’ve spent 4 days tripping over each other in that hot caravan with bugger all to see or do.
Who needs a luxury 5* all inclusive resort when you’ve got a hungry robin and a haunted seesaw? 😂
They all look scruffy and frazzled, especially Creepy who after saying that he’d spent a cold night editing in the awning then had the pleasure of taking the thing down and the humiliation of trying to wrestle it into it’s bag, while his lazy-arsed wife cackled in the background. 😂
The icing on the cake and what will surely be their best holiday memory ever....eating fish and chips whilst sat in the car on a garage forecourt. 😂

What an almighty come-down for Seacroft’s own Poundland Princess. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So the big question is. Did Chris have problems with editing the vlog or did he have to make up a story cause Sarah heard him open the tent door and could not tell her he had met this amazing girl for a nighttime warm up.
So guess they should buy a few extra sleepingbags, for Sarah when sitting by the fire and Chris when he is editing his vlog in the middle of the night.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Why does Wayne favour telling story times in petrol stations? 😂

Sarah said before that she pulled Isla out of school because it'd be more beneficial than being at school. I'm sure she'd have got more out of being at school than bike riding and playing on swings!

Also, Sarah said she preferred caravanning over an all inclusive holiday. That'll get old after a few days! It's basically the usual grind but with a different view after all that time! Cooking, cleaning, washing up (though let's be real, Chris will be doing it!) I think she'd prefer AI and lounging round a pool all day! Oh how I can't wait for the moans!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
we are travelling through Europe in a week and staying with Eurocamp and the two sites we are staying on we have to be up and out by 10 am, lucky for us we are just taking our car and staying in there caravans/moblie home with air con there is no way I would go to a hot country without it 😂If they are going to Portugal it’s going to be bloody hot and they are taking a 3 month old baby there is the most stupidest thing they could do 😡

Reactions: 14
we are travelling through Europe in a week and staying with Eurocamp and the two sites we are staying on we have to be up and out by 10 am, lucky for us we are just taking our car and staying in there caravans/moblie home with air con there is no way I would go to a hot country without it 😂If they are going to Portugal it’s going to be bloody hot and they are taking a 3 month old baby there is the most stupidest thing they could do 😡
Can they afford the petrol to go that far

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Last year, they were heading to Australia. This year, they're losing their tit over £1.50 ice lollies from Tesco.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Id love to them all up and out by 10 and try to vlog happy about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It will be funny to watch 😂I just hope we don’t bump into them on our travels but can’t see them going to Switzerland and Italy that means there have to do stuff 😂😂

Can they afford the petrol to go that far
We have got a Mercedes 2012 reg so not that new and we are not pulling a tin can along.We driving to Italy so estimated about 500 quid in diseal there and back so for them it’s going to cost a fortune in fuel 😂

It will be funny to watch 😂I just hope we don’t bump into them on our travels but can’t see them going to Switzerland and Italy that means there have to do stuff 😂😂

We have got a Mercedes 2012 reg so not that new and we are not pulling a tin can along.We driving to Italy so estimated about 500 quid in diseal there and back so for them it’s going to cost a fortune in fuel 😂
Also you have to pay the tolls which can be expensive as well .

Last edited:
  • Haha

Also you have to pay the tolls which can be expensive as well .
They will not have thought it through they’ll be doing a Wilkes and opening a go fund me before the end to get home 😂😂😂
It took them all day to remove their tent lmao

Ps did anyone notice Sarah’s little nod to us tattlers referring to their luxury accommodation as a tin 😂😂
I just can’t hahaha they even know it’s shite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.