The Ingham Family #44 Young Hollywood life! In a caravan with the wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I think she’s trying to big it up that much cos she had a tit time, yeah why go all inclusive when you don’t have to cook and clean for that! 🤣🤣 I Love it! So transparent it’s unreal! That’s real life lazy! The end is nigh folks 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You put your phones away, no you didn't you had to get in your daily rant while ramming a camera into your children, wtf is with chris face in this pictures theres smiling and theres that whats with the hand gestures
Yeah... No. You're not fooling anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If I was Izzy I would have told Lazy to ram her £1 for sweets and demanded some of her Sassybelle money for some new trainers!

If I was Izzy I would have told Lazy to ram her £1 for sweets and demanded some of her Sassybelle money for some new trainers!

Reactions: 12

Or some decent, correct fitting clothes that she actaully likes

Reactions: 8
If she keeps telling us how amazing it was she might start believing it herself. It’s a bit like all inclusive for her anyway as not seen her do anything.

Chris was hoovering, girls cleaning pots, Izzy preparing food, Ifam putting up the awning, Chris driving .... oh sorry, she got her tit out for the gram didn’t she 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
You put your phones away, no you didn't you had to get in your daily rant while ramming a camera into your children, wtf is with chris face in this pictures theres smiling and theres that whats with the hand gestures
Ha ha! no Sarah you’re not giving up all
Inclusive holidays because you’d rather spend it in a caravan, you’re giving them
Up because your husband is a scummy pervert and you’re no longer getting them for free!
I knew it wouldn’t be long before Sarah started spouting tit about about how they're making memories and how the girls are really enjoying themselves. I call bullshit on both comments!

Let’s face it if a paid holiday to Florida was offered tomorrow the tin can would Soon be abandoned.

Also what the f**k does Chris look like?! Doesn’t he know how cringy he looks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The denim dress is definitely Esme’s it has to be ! It’s way too short and she can barely walk in it ! She’s a very pretty girl but I honestly have to keep reminding myself she’s 14 as she seems to be on the exact same level as Esme ! All Very uncomfortably weird. I’m all for kids not growing up too quickly but there’s a fine line and at the moment it’s looking creepy weird ! Reminds me of the Olden days when children where dressed in short dresses up to their bum on movies allegedly so they looked younger but in reality probably to feed the ponces !!!! 🤬
I agree..if I remember right they treated Isabelle older in the earlier vlogs..she seemed to be treated as the older sister and was given loads of make up, jewellery ect (along with dolls) but treated as older and wore clothes that were more age appropriate...now it’s as if they are trying to have her not grow up so Esme is closing in on her maturity wise..cannot see her allowing them to stunt her maturity like Isabelle...this is bordering on abuse I believe and that poor girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can...you wonder if she has been conditioned to believe that only they can provide her this fun filled life....

Reactions: 7
I agree..if I remember right they treated Isabelle older in the earlier vlogs..she seemed to be treated as the older sister and was given loads of make up, jewellery ect (along with dolls) but treated as older and wore clothes that were more age appropriate...now it’s as if they are trying to have her not grow up so Esme is closing in on her maturity wise..cannot see her allowing them to stunt her maturity like Isabelle...this is bordering on abuse I believe and that poor girl needs to get away from them as soon as she can...you wonder if she has been conditioned to believe that only they can provide her this fun filled life....
But back then she was still seeing her dad, maybe he had some imput?

Reactions: 7
I'm guessing they only brought one sleepsuit for Jace.

Its sad that the girls really do only have each other as 'best friends' I mean it's nice to have a sibling but it's also nice to have actual friends.
Esme is the only one that has friends since islas left j doubt izzy has any

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I think he’s sending out a secret message to someone he hopes is listening.
Last night's vlog from 20:42
... the specific segment of the song Chris chose and subsequently edited as part of the video, is 100% aimed at someone from his not-so distant past.

"When I saw you, I would lose control, made me feel like there was no tomorrow. Should have told you, that you're beautiful, but the days pass and now it's so long ago. Did you make it? Did you break free? Did you manage to be who you wanna be?"

The rhetorical questions alluding to the mental health issues faced by the 'young adults' he p̶r̶e̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ spoke to.

"It's too late now because I'm growing old, but I need you to deal with my sorrow. Just a memory, just a broken frame. And I know that I have no one else to blame."

"Maybe somewhere you think about me too"

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Last night's vlog from 20:42
... the specific segment of the song Chris chose and subsequently edited as part of the video, is 100% aimed at someone from his not-so distant past.

"When I saw you, I would lose control, made me feel like there was no tomorrow. Should have told you, that you're beautiful, but the days pass and now it's so long ago. Did you make it? Did you break free? Did you manage to be who you wanna be?"

The rhetorical questions alluding to the mental health issues faced by the 'young adults' he p̶r̶e̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶o̶n̶ spoke to.

"It's too late now because I'm growing old, but I need you to deal with my sorrow. Just a memory, just a broken frame. And I know that I have no one else to blame."

"Maybe somewhere you think about me too"
Thats the sort of crap id listen to at 19 after a break up. 🙈

Reactions: 10
Thats the sort of crap id listen to at 19 after a break up. 🙈
Does Sarah not watch these vlogs back and think/ ask wtf? It’s meant to be a family channel. All their tags are exciting, hilarious, making memories etc vibes and then he’s got these moody pensive songs over the top. So odd

Reactions: 13
That tit gets deleted regularly, even I wince when I look at my camera roll. 😐
There will be so many unanswered questions when I pop my clogs.. 🤦‍♀️ At least it gives my family something to talk about at the funeral 🤣
Mine too, I was trying to show my partner a picture of the cat the other day and a picture of Jonothan Saconne popped up.

He asked who he was 😄😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.